Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 48. (Read 153787 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Newbium is going to get delisted from c-cex.

so when?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I think Yobit can solve this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
as mentioned in this post, we need a MarketMaker for the coin to survive. 
something should be done about this.
this is very serious advice.

Agreed, something will be done.

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Hello Everyone my name is Godson.

i am a long time/term supporter of Newbium, i was one of the first few people to see it's potential and support it, i read the forum everyday and i read the articles from time to time. yet it is important to remember that this is crypto.
The best projects don't always make the coins great or profitable, especially when the coin isn't involved in day to day activities.
I know this.
Look at NXT, XCP vs ETH and Lisk.   

Nxt and XCP have way more current capabilities and use than ETH and Lisk but the market value swings towards the latter.
DGB is kind of in the middle.
What this coin needs is some hype and a MarketMaker, to provide liquidity and make sure we don't get delisted from exchanges.
That's my 2 cents.
keep supporting good projects.

back to lurking.

as mentioned in this post, we need a MarketMaker for the coin to survive. 
something should be done about this.
this is very serious advice.
legendary
Newbium marked for delisting at CCEX.

What does it mean for the coin? Is there another exchange or does it mean THE END for the coin?

Such a shame for an ICO that raised 100+ BTC. Devs cant afford to get bittrex listing or at least keep the volume up at smaller exchanges.

You are mistaken, we raised only 79 BTC.

We will continue to work towards our goals, Newbium is far from its end.
legendary

We will try to make sure this does not happen.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Newbium marked for delisting at CCEX.

What does it mean for the coin? Is there another exchange or does it mean THE END for the coin?

Such a shame for an ICO that raised 100+ BTC. Devs cant afford to get bittrex listing or at least keep the volume up at smaller exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1050
maybe some marketing/pr bounties for people to promote newbium?

just an idea, make it worth their time
Activity: 574
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
news about NEWB_ETH?

Sorry for delay, quite a lot happening behind the scenes.  In regards to Newb_Eth, we are now in direct contact with Bill from Bittrex.  Also, we plan to approach Yobit to add Newb_Eth as they now have the infrastructure in place to support Ethereum based coins.

This is really good news for us Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
news about NEWB_ETH?

Sorry for delay, quite a lot happening behind the scenes.  In regards to Newb_Eth, we are now in direct contact with Bill from Bittrex.  Also, we plan to approach Yobit to add Newb_Eth as they now have the infrastructure in place to support Ethereum based coins.

Sir i confirmed payment is received, Could you+ add feature for autosave draft or save as draft .... thanks
legendary
news about NEWB_ETH?

legendary
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till October 8th

1. Post payments for week September 24th - October 1st will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to October 8th.

Full payments for week September 24th - October 1st have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Lucky80 - USD 40

Please note that Posts which are copy/paste will be removed and there will be zero payment.
Activity: 574
is there's a way to swap our eth/newb tokens for nxt/newb tokens so we can start trading?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
news about NEWB_ETH?
Activity: 531
Love this coin. Needs just a bit promo because it seems to me just a small bunch of people understand what it really is.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Nice .... please add more feature to coins.newbium.com sir ...thankyou  & goodluck
legendary
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till October 8th

1. Post payments for week September 24th - October 1st will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to October 8th.

legendary
We are making some good progress on the foundational levels of Newbium Brain.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: