Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 50. (Read 153787 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
To advertise Newbium to mass i have translated OP in Russian pls add it to OP

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newbium-m-1627068

Thanks

Nice initiative, i'll do the same for french when i'll have free time.

I will do Indonesian ..tommorow... thanks

Seems like they have Indonesian translation Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newbium-crowdsale-telah-berakhir-1471301

Landomata:
Can you pls update OP with more information and delete crowdsale information and maybe signature for believers in project )

I advise you to join slack, lando answers and is present there. That's interesting to know the guy and who is heading the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Thanks

Seems like they have Indonesian translation Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newbium-crowdsale-telah-berakhir-1471301

Landomata:
Can you pls update OP with more information and delete crowdsale information and maybe signature for believers in project )
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Thanks

Activity: 240

Thanks

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Thanks
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello Everyone my name is Godson.

i am a long time/term supporter of Newbium, i was one of the first few people to see it's potential and support it, i read the forum everyday and i read the articles from time to time. yet it is important to remember that this is crypto.
The best projects don't always make the coins great or profitable, especially when the coin isn't involved in day to day activities.
I know this.
Look at NXT, XCP vs ETH and Lisk.   

Nxt and XCP have way more current capabilities and use than ETH and Lisk but the market value swings towards the latter.
DGB is kind of in the middle.
What this coin needs is some hype and a MarketMaker, to provide liquidity and make sure we don't get delisted from exchanges.
That's my 2 cents.
keep supporting good projects.

back to lurking.

Hello sir thankyou for keep supporting Newbium.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
You can't upload or insert a image link!?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
You can't upload or insert a image link!?

I cannot get image to insert into post for coins.newbium using insert image option?Is there any advice to do this?

I am thinking it would be easier if the insert image option was in similiar to bitcointalk forum where you can see where image is going to be inserted exactly on page etc so if there are many images/logos/diagrams etc in your post you can position them accordingly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till October 1st

1. Post payments for week September 17th - September 24th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to October 1st.

let me see and try joining this mate good luck to your project and keep moving forward for this coin.
I cannot get image to insert into post for coins.newbium using insert image option?Is there any advice to do this?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till October 1st

1. Post payments for week September 17th - September 24th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to October 1st.
legendary

i am a long time/term supporter of Newbium, i was one of the first few people to see it's potential and support it, i read the forum everyday and i read the articles from time to time. yet it is important to remember that this is crypto.
The best projects don't always make the coins great or profitable, especially when the coin isn't involved in day to day activities.
I know this.

Nxt and XCP have way more current capabilities and use than ETH and Lisk but the market value swings towards the latter.
What this coin needs is some hype and a MarketMaker, to provide liquidity and make sure we don't get delisted from exchanges.
That's my 2 cents.

back to lurking.
Correct, you have been here from the beginning and have provided us much help.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

I know this.

That's my 2 cents.

back to lurking.
https://coins.newbium.com/post/1956-maybe-litecoin-is-the-real-bitcoin

Very interesting and insightful of posting by BekGabuek.I do not think Litecoin is the real bitcoin myself but do see issue of satoshi coins making many debates including hard fork etc.
Activity: 686
i think newbium is an undervalue coin at the moment! i will not be surprise if price will jump a lot in 2017...
anyway still dont have any coin but i do look quite often on this thread and i may plan to buy soon before price will rise!
i would like to say thanks to dev and his great job we do deserve more coin like NEWBIUM.
legendary
I believe NEWBIUM will be more valuable in years.

The reason for this is very simple, we are at the very beginning of the transition to blockchain based societies.  As the number of cryptocurrencies and complexity of the market explodes so will the value/need of what Newbium offers.

As our mission states, "Providing tools for humanity's great blockchain migration."  

We are not so much focused on finding gold in the blockchain goldrush instead we aim to provide the tools for those wishing to strike gold themselves.  Basically, we are your "supplies store" in the goldrush town.

Newbium is and will remind an information hub for cryptocurrency market & coin information.

legendary
Thaknks received eth token?

Please PM me if you still face any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
sure, just wait.. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Thaknks received eth token?
Activity: 132
Pages:
Jump to: