Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 54. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
We have made some early progress on "Newbium Brain" which may be added to the platform ahead of schedule.

legendary
Where i can exchange my eth token with newbium?

We are trying to list on Bittrex at the moment, can you help by tweeting @bittrexexchange for add.

Thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
patiently waiting for my comment bounty reward. still there is no update about comment reward  Sad

Comments are fully cleared.
payment received successfully .
thank you
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
I see NEWBIUM more and more popular but price on c-cex go down ...
its because people got free coins from post bounty and they sold out immediately. but price will rise again,may be more higher then we expect.
But Post bounty paying in BTC
legendary

It's unfortunate that the price is temporarily down but we continue to add value to the platform and the price will adjust again soon.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
its because people got free coins from post bounty and they sold out immediately. but price will rise again,may be more higher then we expect.

hmm first post bounty ?
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Activity: 495
Activity: 518
Where i can exchange my eth token with newbium?
legendary
patiently waiting for my comment bounty reward. still there is no update about comment reward  Sad

Comments are fully cleared.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Tweet bounty has been sent out.

Got paid my reward  Cheesy thank you so much. 4mBTC for 1 tweet its really a good payment.

Me,too
Thanks  Smiley
legendary

Final pending balance for comments will be cleared today.
legendary
some news of project... watching it from ico and may be some info about next development phase?

We have actually adopted an experiment -> build model.  Right now our focus is to build reward system, reputation system, grow the original content on the site as well as Bittrex listing. 

have you done sending the request from bittrex mate? it is interesting to see that you are aiming to add this project to trex for sure a big exposure will be added to this coin and more and more investors to join.

Request already sent, please tweet @BittrexExchange to add.
legendary
what about newb-eth exchange?

We have already submitted request Bittrex, please tweet @BittrexExchange to add.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
what about newb-eth exchange?
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Tweet bounty has been sent out.

Got paid my reward  Cheesy thank you so much. 4mBTC for 1 tweet its really a good payment.
Activity: 644
some news of project... watching it from ico and may be some info about next development phase?

We have actually adopted an experiment -> build model.  Right now our focus is to build reward system, reputation system, grow the original content on the site as well as Bittrex listing. 

have you done sending the request from bittrex mate? it is interesting to see that you are aiming to add this project to trex for sure a big exposure will be added to this coin and more and more investors to join.
legendary

Activity: 560
Lets read my first post on coins.newbium.com

“10 ways to earn SwagBucks on SwagSociety.me”

https://coins.newbium.com/post/1011-10-ways-to-earn-swagbucks-on-swagsociety-me

Thanks
legendary

It will be sent out, no need to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: