Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 64. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

About this:

"The post must be original and must not be copied from anywhere else on the web. "

But i can post news from a website/Bitcointalk,..  and write it in my own words?

Yes, in your own words is fine.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
"By providing a visualization platform that displays real-time and historical macro cryptocurrency market data."

How up to date is the information compared with other sites already working at the maximum speed internet allows and how exactly can it be more "real time" than this?
Please explain how this software allows me to instantly view pump and dumps faster than, what is already out there.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I just responded to the email that you sent me 9 days ago, asking which wallet I am using to receive my NEWB tokens...can't believe it slipped through the cracks. I think perhaps you responded too quickly and I assumed it was an auto reply indicating that you'd received my previous email.

I'm just going to go ahead and award you with the most attentive dev award.... xd

Seriously though, you are on it lando Wink Good job man!!

mephoria

Edit: I just received my tokens!!!!  Thanks...will be holding these long term Smiley
Activity: 531
Merit: 500

About this:

"The post must be original and must not be copied from anywhere else on the web. "

But i can post news from a website/Bitcointalk,..  and write it in my own words?
Activity: 574
Yay! i received my coins  Wink
legendary
NEWB_ETH tokens received Smiley

Any news about NEWB_ETH exchange ?

We are investigating exchange options at the moment.
legendary
Can i send my eth token from mist wallet to myethwallet?

Yes, but please make sure to add the token on myetherwallet, instructions below:

https://medium.com/newbium-news-updates/how-to-watch-interact-with-newbium-eth-blockchain-token-contract-a128896d799d#.9mjoxjlje
Activity: 240
NEWB_ETH tokens received Smiley

Any news about NEWB_ETH exchange ?
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
got my NEWB_ETH tokens as well now. just waiting for the "big" exchange... so far NEWB_NXT is still doing fine in c-cex..
Activity: 518
Can i send my eth token from mist wallet to myethwallet?
legendary
legendary
Would be cool to have the possibility to post more than 1 image when posting posting on the plateforme Smiley

Yes, you will be able to add multiple images per post after the next upgrade.
Would be cool to have the possibility to post more than 1 image when posting posting on the plateforme Smiley
https://coins.newbium.com/post/223-newb_nxt-tokens-volume-going-down

Another post on NEWBIUM, about NEWB_NXT volume and ask-bid evolutions  Smiley

I'm surprised there aren't more post on the platforme  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
received my tokens thanks.
legendary
Dev, what's next on the roadmap after coin distribution  Huh Huh

Once distribution is finished then we will work towards Newbium Content Reward System.

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Can we request NEWB to be added to polo and bittrex?
i rmb coming across a comment last time, someone saying about NXT Assets being easy to add if the exchange already has NXT on it.
I don't think it's worth dumping your Newb_Nxt. I would just hold.  Grin

Sure, and i'll maybe reinforce my investment after the dump by buying some cheap NEWB_NXT, if the dump happens of course Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I don't think it's worth dumping your Newb_Nxt. I would just hold.  Grin

So better sell NEWB_NXT now in c-cex while its price is higher, before the dumping from the rewards from this newbium post bounty?
Because of all those facts, my personal opinion is that NEWB_NXT market will be dumped for some days, while NEWB_ETH tokens will see their price increasing once they'll be on an exchange.

Landomata, when will be the distribution of NEWB_NXT for this bounty? And when will NEWB_ETH be added to any of the "big" exchanges?

Actually i'm holding my NEWBIUM tokens long term, so i won't sell. BTW, if this go as i think, selling NEWB_NXT now to buy after the dump might be interesting
Pages:
Jump to: