Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 59. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Have people received their tokens yet? I send the ETH transaction back to them in order to confirm my address, but i still haven't received anything.
me too
where to find my newbium?

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
can newbie members are eligible for this bounty?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so people will get paid after the end of the week?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
hello devs. seriously who design your logo. i think he just copy it to my company logo. i hope you see this. thanks Sad

Could you please provide us a link to your logo as we have never seen it before.

Thanks.
legendary
Have people received their tokens yet? I send the ETH transaction back to them in order to confirm my address, but i still haven't received anything.
Will look into it immediately.
Activity: 240

I received NEWB_ETH tokens bought during the ICO days ago  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
I will be posting some of the interesting articles off the newbium site onto relevant threads here if that is ok.I think it will help the community in general and also our exposure to those threads and their communities?

Yes, please go ahead, the more exposure the better.

I took the initiative to advertise the current bounty campain Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-n2-newbium-post-and-get-some-rewards-1592809
I checked that thread but there's no details about payment and other information.It points me back to this thread

i think you click the wrong link. this is the link you are looking for https://coins.newbium.com/post/322-newbium-post-bounty-no-2
that is the newbiuw forum site. and the bounty rule is stated there. goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I will be posting some of the interesting articles off the newbium site onto relevant threads here if that is ok.I think it will help the community in general and also our exposure to those threads and their communities?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-n2-newbium-post-and-get-some-rewards-1592809
I checked that thread but there's no details about payment and other information.It points me back to this thread
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
hello devs. seriously who design your logo. i think he just copy it to my company logo. i hope you see this. thanks Sad
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Hi
I want ask is any one have problem with wallet?Or wallet on some update and I can't see My Assets,All Asset,I got message :This account has no assets but I have money in wallet and I can't see it.Hmm

legendary
Nice update. But what are the criteria to say it is a high quality post? And how will a post qualify to the 3 levels?

For this bounty, we are using some basic metrics to judge each post.  Those with higher metric scores will be ranked on higher level. 
legendary

Great news, i'm sure it will attract people and have a good effect globally!  Wink

Can you please explain a but more the reward system?

Reward: Post rewards are broken into 3 levels.

USD 1 per posts
    USD 5 per posts
    USD 10 per posts

Another question; are comments, depending on how interesting or usefull they are, also rewarded?

Huh
Yes, we will pay rewards for comments as well.

The reward system is only for this particular bounty, which is only running for a week.

Great news, i'm sure it will attract people and have a good effect globally!  Wink

Can you please explain a but more the reward system?

Reward: Post rewards are broken into 3 levels.

USD 1 per posts
    USD 5 per posts
    USD 10 per posts

Another question; are comments, depending on how interesting or usefull they are, also rewarded?

Huh

Activity: 473

Nice update. But what are the criteria to say it is a high quality post? And how will a post qualify to the 3 levels?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1330

Good idea any bounties going for this type of stuff?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Want ask is signature campaign still active or is done?

There is no longer a bounty for signature campaign.

Thank you
legendary
Hi
Is there any new bounty for newbium?

We will announce a new bounty very shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: