Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 66. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Myetherwallet is now supporting sending customs tokens.

You can use myetherwallet as there is no longer any issues with moving your NEWB tokens:

https://medium.com/newbium-news-updates/newbium-eth-distribution-process-78b2a7fcf881
https://www.myetherwallet.com/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Lando:

Could you give a general report on the status of Newbium, Nxtty, and the ACCI
legendary
when we will recieve our eth newbium tokens.

Transfers will begin very soon.
legendary

Nice features. Glad you are working and delivering as promised.

A checkbox alongside the coins would be nice in case one needs to remove it from the analysis. or some other option to add or remove particular coins from the anlaysis.

e.g. currently the ETC % change (+200% to -80%)dwarf all other coins percent change. How can i remove ETC from the list and see percentage change for the remaining coins?

Also it would be nice if the poster get paid some newbium (may be 10) to post on the blog and also 1 newbium to vote the posts up and down.

1) We will look into your checkbox suggestion.

2) Yes, these are some of the various incentives we are looking at for Reward System.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
even i have not recieved it yet
Activity: 199
when we will recieve our eth newbium tokens.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Nice features. Glad you are working and delivering as promised.

A checkbox alongside the coins would be nice in case one needs to remove it from the analysis. or some other option to add or remove particular coins from the anlaysis.

e.g. currently the ETC % change (+200% to -80%)dwarf all other coins percent change. How can i remove ETC from the list and see percentage change for the remaining coins?

Also it would be nice if the poster get paid some newbium (may be 10) to post on the blog and also 1 newbium to vote the posts up and down.
Activity: 240

Are the Newbium Coins a kind of shares? Or what´s the purpose of it?

Hi,

I first advise you to read the first post, Newbium project is well explained there. Cheesy

Roadmap :
http://www.newbium.com/newbiumwhitepaper.pdf (It really deserves a look).

To be short, Newbium aims to:

Newbium ( http://www.newbium.com/ )is a platforme providing in real time and historical datas about crypto market.

It will also give the possibility to buy and sell coins.

NEWBIUMs are coins which will give revenues as (non-exhaustive list):
1) Paid subscriptions for specialized data/services.
2) Sales of Index products (NxttyACCI).
3) Providing data feeds for third-party plugins (Wordpress), widgets, etc.
4) Providing human generated data feeds to robotic traders, DAO, etc.
5) Access to historical data in Newbium database.

Newbium will propose some kind of "chat" ( http://www.newbium.com/social/ ). The idea there is to offer the possibility to Newbium's users to share their analysis, and to somehow be paid for, by others users. Considering the tiny part of human using or just aware about crypto, it lets predict that millions (not to say billions) might use Newbium. Furthermore, if you consider that Finance world (traders, hedge funds...) will slowly have to move into crypto world... Well, those analysis shared by Newbium users will find their public pretty easily.

You can of course use NEWBIUMs as pure speculative investment, even if i guess long hold is definitely the best. Wink

Finally, Newbium is based on a dual blockchain, NXT and ETH. NEWB-NXT tokens have been sent and already are on c-cex ( https://c-cex.com/?p=newb-btc ). NEWB-ETH tokens currently are being distributed by the team.

My personnal opinion on Newbium is that it's very promising, the project in itself looks sensed and will offer something new and interesting to crypto-world. The team is actually doing good job, and is present to answer questions (here on the forum and on slack). I invested in both blockchains, and i'm already in profits with NEWB-NXT tokens and sure it will the same with NEWB-ETH tokens. Grin

By the way, if anybody sell NEWB-NXT tokens, contact me i'm much interested in
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Are the Newbium Coins a kind of shares? Or what´s the purpose of it?
legendary
Activity: 980
the price is good!buy :0.00000183BTC
legendary
And to add to confusion now there is ETC/eth classic?

There has been much confusion since this whole Ethereum situation started.  The industry itself is in a change-storm.

Black swan event...

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
And to add to confusion now there is ETC/eth classic?
legendary
Dev, any update on token distribution on Eth blockchain?
We are actually going a bit slowly because many crowdsale members are very new to Ethereum and we want to make sure that they are up to speed with the wallet before we transfer the tokens.  

For those who are more expert, transfers will be going out very soon.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dev, any update on token distribution on Eth blockchain?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Many new stuff with newbium .Nice and Good Luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I got newbium not eth or etc?
legendary
landomata, will Newbium (ETH) follow ETC or ETH, blockchain wise?
Or what's your take on this? the whole ETH situation.

We are following ETH blockchain.

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
@landomata, have signature bounties been paid yet? I didn't receive anything but sent you my NXT address a while ago
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
landomata, will Newbium (ETH) follow ETC or ETH, blockchain wise?
Or what's your take on this? the whole ETH situation.
Pages:
Jump to: