Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 75. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
When Newbium be on wallet?I mean when distribution will be and?

The bounties will be distributed on Nxt blockchain.   Please visit the below link to generate your wallet and PM your account details as outlined in the post.

https://medium.com/newbium-news-updates/newbium-nxt-blockchain-coin-distribution-process-c6c716a786b1#.jbekfybcg

I checked the list but didn't see myself on it for the blog review or twitter bounty. Sent you pm about this. I hope it can be rectified, thank you.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
C-Cex Fix Wallet Bounty.

Bounty - 100,000 NEWB NXT

The above bounty will be split between all those who open a support ticket at C-Cex.  In the support ticket you must ask C-Cex when Newb deposits will be fixed.

Please PM me a screen shot of your support ticket page for you to be eligible for the bounty.

https://c-cex.com/

We have decided to extend the above bounty....the bounty is still open for anyone to join.

Joining in the fun. Sent you PM. Will bounties still be distributed July 1? And until when is this bounty extended?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
C-Cex Fix Wallet Bounty.

Bounty - 100,000 NEWB NXT

The above bounty will be split between all those who open a support ticket at C-Cex.  In the support ticket you must ask C-Cex when Newb deposits will be fixed.

Please PM me a screen shot of your support ticket page for you to be eligible for the bounty.

https://c-cex.com/

We have decided to extend the above bounty....the bounty is still open for anyone to join.
legendary
are there plans to getting NEWBIUM onto Bittrex?

people need vote everyday to constantly stay in their attention.I vote on poloniex sometimes a few times per day but maybe we need to go on their irc and trollbox in numbers

Poloniex is a long possibility at this moment because they have cut back a lot on adding new coins.  Even when there is strong community request for the coins to be added...not sure what Poloniex is aiming for long term IMHO.

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

people need vote everyday to constantly stay in their attention.I vote on poloniex sometimes a few times per day but maybe we need to go on their irc and trollbox in numbers
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Well,  the bounties will be sent on July 1st ?  That's great!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

landomata

please look PM

I liked and followed FB and TW two months ago and I am not in list,

and I know, you said, bounties will send on 1 July 2016
legendary
Activity: 980
Pm you @landomata
twitter and facebook bounties.
legendary
Lando,
Are the bounties still open? More and more names are still added in the list of bounties. If it is still open, then maybe better for the community to know about it. I don't mind if my bounty amount gets lower as long as more people know about Newbium, it will be gain more value and it is better for the project in the long run.

1) These bounties are now closed, the names are from those who took part during the last 2 months.  No new participant will be added.

2) Yes agree, that's why we have some other bounties in mind which are upcoming and will be announced shortly.

legendary
@landomata

about eth wallet is that still testnet? CMIIW

We will be using the main Ethereum mist wallet....but we need to wait as the actual version of the client will depend on the Hard Fork/No Hard Fork choice of the Ethereum community.
legendary

The bounties will be distributed on Nxt blockchain.   Please visit the below link to generate your wallet and PM your account details as outlined in the post.

https://medium.com/newbium-news-updates/newbium-nxt-blockchain-coin-distribution-process-c6c716a786b1#.jbekfybcg

legendary
Activity: 1050
Landomata

If NEM decides to do an AE, would you consider waiting for it and instead distribute the ETH tokens that way?

Of course with  consulting investors first.

ETH just doesnt seem to be one for the long term. My opinion

FIMK also has an AE based on NXT AE, the dev has been working on that coin behind closed doors. Supposed to have an announcement  at the end of this month.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
1) Distribution of Bounties has been pushed ahead, we will begin distribution today.

2) Please recheck if your name is on the bounty list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sIo1Wtx2Mws8aqvz5rQtLiwphDRT3qLcYbhfn-OFn1g/edit#gid=1584255291

3) Please visit the below link to generate your wallet and PM your account details as outlined in the post.

Lando,
Are the bounties still open? More and more names are still added in the list of bounties. If it is still open, then maybe better for the community to know about it. I don't mind if my bounty amount gets lower as long as more people know about Newbium, it will be gain more value and it is better for the project in the long run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
@landomata

about eth wallet is that still testnet? CMIIW
Activity: 1022
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
how can I take part In this and earn some newbium coins....

You can, we have more bounties planned in the near future.

This good news and give incentive to keep community active
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello landomata remember me sir ? i have worked day and night for you. Please tell me any work for me ?
legendary
how can I take part In this and earn some newbium coins....

You can, we have more bounties planned in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: