Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] NewB.Farm is it's simple operations and simple profitability! - page 2. (Read 682 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Hello there, I follow the development of your project, it looks like everything is going well now

I agree, because I also don't see any problems in development, the team works well and posts news about the project on the social network every day
brand new
It's good that there are many people interested in the project. Do you think your team is working hard on the project?
brand new

Can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project? What is the purpose of this?

Read the website see its roadmap and follow the project and then you yourself will find the reason
brand new

I really like the result that the team is showing right now, who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?

What good result do you write about? Is there a link to a post about this?
brand new

Guys, I want to wish good luck to the guys and their team in development. And to wish you success in the promotion!

As we now see development there is already going much better, the team is working more actively
brand new
Market is oversold and it brings massive opportunity, time to accumulate on gems like this. I do really hope to see this project as a top gainer when run will be started
brand new
In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market. What are you doing to increase the communities of your project?
brand new
Hello everybody, what can I expect to this project because I have no experience about it
brand new
May I ask, do you have local communities for them to let them better understand about your project?
brand new
So Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection
brand new
Btw, what do you think about adding a ref program to your project? I like projects like these that have growth prospects
brand new
What do you think about the market decline and how will it affect you? Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people
brand new
How many developers are there in your project? Have you had any other projects before?
brand new
The project should bring enough benefits to the cryptoworld, so what do you think about YouTube development?
brand new
What benefist this project if we support this project? And how its different from the other?
brand new
Hello there, I follow the development of your project, it looks like everything is going well now
brand new
Finally, I found a project in which you can confidently invest, so I think it will be a good idea to take part in blockchain conferences
brand new
So team, how many people currently work in your project and do you have an office?
brand new
Can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project? What is the purpose of this?
brand new
As we all know many projects are really good in whitepaper but when it comes to product delivery they keeps on failing. What seperates you from those projects?
Pages:
Jump to: