Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] NewB.Farm is it's simple operations and simple profitability! - page 3. (Read 682 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think we all must put some effort into expanding this project, cuz it has insane potential
brand new
The project is almost good and I hope it has the bright feature, how many people do you think you will attract to your project by the end of the year?
brand new
I really like the result that the team is showing right now, who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?
brand new
Do you have a Discord server? Now it is relevant to discuss ideas there with the community.
brand new
What do you think about making a special condition for long-term users? And where can I find more info on this project and how to invest?
brand new
Many are interested on this project. Where and how do we start? Can you elaborate what your project is all about?
brand new
Guys, I want to wish good luck to the guys and their team in development. And to wish you success in the promotion!
brand new
How do I get to know the project best? Are there video reviews? It's easier to recognize through videos
brand new
Spend time with each employee: your attention often helps to solve problems before they arise, I think that your team already understands this
brand new
If the plan changes, is someone updating the actual data in it, or are the documents out of date for a long time?
brand new
What bonuses will you have for early investors? And I think that many would not be too lazy to invite people to the project if there was a ref program here
brand new
Btc is falling now, I hope your token doesn't fall too low, as a community, we need to help for the project
brand new
Is there time for changes or urgent new features? And is there a clear tracking of the project?
brand new
Hello everybody, can I ask guys do you have a telegram group for Japanese? It would be a very good idea.
brand new
Trust the team, trust the process, hold your bags, buy more when you can.
brand new
As far as I understand this project is supported by a professional team, this project was created on time and will be useful for many investors.
brand new
It will be interesting for me to read articles in your project, what do you think makes you better than your competitors?
brand new
I think its best if there will be an activity here, btw do you have any intro about the project?
brand new
Market is oversold and it brings massive opportunity, time to accumulate on gems like this, I do really hope to see this project as a top gainer when run will be started
brand new
Team, is there any partnership news or plans on this topic in NewBFarm? I think this is a very important part of the project to partner with another project
Pages:
Jump to: