Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] NewB.Farm is it's simple operations and simple profitability! - page 4. (Read 682 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hey team, may I ask how is the team doing in terms of funding to be able to keep up the development of the product and introduce new partnerships for years to come?
brand new
I believe that it is necessary to actively promote the project on Twitter, now this is relevant and this will help to attract more people
brand new
Hello everyone guys, what's your business model? How the project will generate revenue?
brand new
Is it possible at the current stage to already achieve the goal, or is it possible to approach it closely at this stage, or at the end of the stage to understand, they say, everything is completely wrong?
brand new
Hi guys, where can I follow to be aware of all the events in the project? Community is growing and team have been doing amazing.
brand new
Does the team have experience of working together? Who will coordinate the team? Is it important for the project to work together - or is it possible to work alone?
brand new
I'm following the development of your project, everything is going well, you have very realistic plans in your roadmap, you have to achieve them!
brand new
Guys, how do you plan to work on project marketing and attract new business customers?
Activity: 5

Market is oversold and it brings massive opportunity, time to accumulate on gems like this. I do really hope to see this project as a top gainer when run will be started

I agree on the account of the market, soon Btc will break through 50k and then the growth of projects should become faster
What are your plans in making your project succesful and make the crupto community bigger?
While you build your project, do you take into account community feedbacks and demands?
Can I ask, what makes you feel confident about the survival and sustainable success of your project in the near future?
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.
I wonder why this thread was created on Bitcointalk at all.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this post by OP. I don't see any comments from our high ranks, like multiple accounts forming a fake community.

The one he says 60% APR is too high, while the other crypto assets only give no more than 10%, too good if really true. Often such farming sites with such high income are ponzi.

I wish I could have had clearer details about it.

It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions

I see that in many places, when Op does not answer, it always arouses suspicion.
Activity: 7
The vision of the project is correct and also modern, your project can build a large community, you have growth potential
Activity: 70

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions
Activity: 2

What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.

When this project attracts a lot of people, it will be a good topic for the team.
Activity: 70

I always ask this question for all projects, what will be your strategies to attract the investors to use this instead of the others?

I think that they will not give you an exact answer, especially as I see here Op does not answer, and the community communicates with each other, it is better for you to follow their social networks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Activity: 7
What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.
Pages:
Jump to: