Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 28. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Activity: 22
Activity: 6
Activity: 45
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We bow in its aura
interested, just for the lulz.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Plz help..  Cry

I believe I am suffering from an acute case of type 2 PTSD. Shocked  (Post Traumatic Sockpuppet Disorder)

Ever since solracx, I mean Carlos, I mean FC.. I mean... See ?

plllllllzzzzzzzzzz MAKE IT STOP !

Tongue

ahh...the LOLz...nice one, Hippie T!
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Plz help..  Cry

I believe I am suffering from an acute case of type 2 PTSD. Shocked  (Post Traumatic Sockpuppet Disorder)

Ever since solracx, I mean Carlos, I mean FC.. I mean... See ?

plllllllzzzzzzzzzz MAKE IT STOP !

Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Interested!

May I ask why? or what you are interested in?  I do not understand?  did you read the pages and think... oh a obvious scam from an obvious scammer...that has been 100%  exposed.... and yet your comment is "interested" ??

I am not sure I get it... am I in the wrong Forum? is this the "I want to be scammed" forum?

Is this real life?

The evil trolls who continually harass poor old Frictionless would claim that this account is a sock puppet, set up only to make it appear as if people are actually interested.

Or it could be a complete newbie who is just writing "interested"on every IPO thread.

Thats why I introduced the concept of poetry as a Turing test:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4682342

Enjoy!

Hi EvilDave..

: ) yeah I have been following this show for a few weeks... Poor FC/Carlos/Scrotax have been cracking me up, I especially love the whole talking to himself episodes, oh and the recent spate of threatening people, that is fun too... funny how now we know his name, that all of a sudden he is a corporate entity, not just an individual schmuck. 

Was calling him out on sockpuppets the day he started this NEX crap.

He is not very good at this lark though, ALL of his details are easily available within a few minutes of looking....not very good idea if you are going to try and rip people off, and on a really public forum and all.

The whole thing is quite odd though, I was reading Carlos' CV a few days days back, and I am wondering if he is having some sort of crisis...apart
from anything else his behaviour is.....odd for a man of his age.

Anyway.. I have got my popcorn.. may even grab a beer or two...

Activity: 85
interested but i pay nothing Wink
Where is the other thred where the people become 50NEX for 1 Nxt?
Interested!

May I ask why? or what you are interested in?  I do not understand?  did you read the pages and think... oh a obvious scam from an obvious scammer...that has been 100%  exposed.... and yet your comment is "interested" ??

I am not sure I get it... am I in the wrong Forum? is this the "I want to be scammed" forum?

Is this real life?

The evil trolls who continually harass poor old Frictionless would claim that this account is a sock puppet, set up only to make it appear as if people are actually interested.

Or it could be a complete newbie who is just writing "interested"on every IPO thread.

Thats why I introduced the concept of poetry as a Turing test:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4682342

Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Interested!

May I ask why? or what you are interested in?  I do not understand?  did you read the pages and think... oh a obvious scam from an obvious scammer...that has been 100%  exposed.... and yet your comment is "interested" ??

Is this real life?

Activity: 9
Interested - IN

Without a poem u r just another suck poppet....read the thread, mate.

And Carlos, it's very nice to meet u.

Well make sure you follow me on  twitter Darkoperator (Carlos_Perez) https://twitter.com/Carlos_Perez

Why would you give somebody else's twitter account as your own?
Perhaps you mistyped.
Let me help.
https://twitter.com/ceperez

I think maybe someone (obviously, not an evil person) should get in touch with Darkoperator and inform him of this apparent attempt at identity theft.

That's going to look really good in court, Frictionless.  U r a genius......
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
"In summary,  this looks like an excellent idea.   Pre-launch NEX coins will be LV1 coins and new coins will be LV2 coins.

This proof of burn functionality .......

Cut lots out

............ fatal to the concept.

Conclusion? NEX is bullshit. The only "feature" separating it from Nxt is VERY fataly flawed. Is fictioncoin knowingly pushing broken garbage to take 1 mil Nxt out of the pocket of Nxt investors and put it in his? Maybe, maybe not. Can you trust the person's thinking that brought you a system this flawed? That's for you to decide. My personal opinion is NO. This whole "IPO" is pretty stinky, along with the other "projects" I've seen him involved in. I'd be cautious, skeptical and highly suspicious.

Thank your for the analysis.

It is quite long,  but we will take time to review the concerns.  

We did not read the entire post, however we notice the conclusion.

Why should making this offer to Nxt holders to be an issue?

Nxt after all is meant to be spent.  If Nxt holders have the opportunity to spend their Nxt on something of value, then should they not be given that opportunity?  

Could u explain your use of we ?

Have u split into 2 people again, Carlos?

@buybitcoinscanada.
Good analysis, nice to focus on the tech aspects of FCs work for a while.
Activity: 89
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: