Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 30. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Interested,

Cheers.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
Activity: 26
Activity: 55
Let's see it happen. You've got me interested.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Please include me in the issue, I am a developer and could also contribute to the development, as long as I have some skin in the game!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Frictionless any plans also for a no buy in fair-Ethereum ? EtherNex!
that should be easier as it might be open source from the start (not sure though)
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

One thing that still isn't totally clear is how you will deal with the code. Will this be an open source project?
We will let the people who purchased decide whether is should be open source or not.
In fact, an option may be that we can put the source code in escrow.

So if the people decide it should be open source, it will be?

Yes.  It is the purchasers decision.   

Nxt purchasers decided for closed source, despite the source being listed as open source.

That's your view, and debating it has proven futile, so I won't.

Thanks for answering my questions.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

One thing that still isn't totally clear is how you will deal with the code. Will this be an open source project?
We will let the people who purchased decide whether is should be open source or not.

Yes.  It is the purchasers decision.  

Nxt purchasers decided for closed source, despite the source being listed as open source.

I think you ask too many questions for someone who hasn't made a reservation.

How about this,  I'll put you down for 10,000 NXT and you can ask questions later?
legendary

legendary

legendary

We can open up this option to the investors when payment is tendered.

And two minutes later you actually call them investors.

Which is it?
Investors in the item they are purchasing.  Not investors in the company.

Let me try again.   A company invests in advertising because they feel that it would improve their business.  They are not investing in an advertising company who sells advertising to this company.

I'm just trying to get as complete a picture as I can.

So: you are, at this moment, asking for reservations on a commodity that hasn't been developed yet, will take the money on delivery and will be working with closed books.

legendary

Which is it?

Investors in the item they are purchasing.  Not investors in the company.

Let me try again.   A company invests in advertising because they feel that it would improve their business.  They are not investing in an advertising company who sells advertising to this company.

legendary
As I stated in the other thread: culture confusion.

Actually, you can have closed books in the US. In Europe that is actually quite a no-no.

You are within your rights.

I just wanted to clear up that you are actually going to take 1000000 Nxt, at current value around $ 72000 and not provide any feedback, except "take my word it will go to development" to your "customers".

Also, you are treating the cryptos as a commodity then, not as a currency.

At this time, there is plenty of motivation to deliver.  

Also,  please don't confuse a reservation of an item with an actual payment.

Yes, we are delivery software, therefore it is a commodity.

In the U.S.  crypto-currency or virtual currencies are not considered currencies.  

legendary

If you plan to work this as a company, your investors have a legal right to seeing the accounts, especially if such amounts of money are involved.

I'm looking forward to your annual report to the State of Delaware and to the investors.

I think you confuse people buying a crypto currency that we create with investors of the company.

People who buy the crypto currency are customers of the software we create.

Let me give you analogy.  If we sold mining equipment.  A customer may consider the acquisition of said mining equipment as an investment,  however the mining equipment manufacturer is just selling a product.  The customer does not have any right to the books of the manufacturer.

Which is it?
legendary
As I stated in the other thread: culture confusion.

Actually, you can have closed books in the US. In Europe that is actually quite a no-no.

You are within your rights.

I just wanted to clear up that you are actually going to take 1000000 Nxt, at current value around $ 72000 and not provide any feedback, except "take my word it will go to development" to your "customers".

Also, you are treating the cryptos as a commodity then, not as a currency.

legendary

If you plan to work this as a company, your investors have a legal right to seeing the accounts, especially if such amounts of money are involved.

I'm looking forward to your annual report to the State of Delaware and to the investors.

I think you confuse people buying a crypto currency that we create with investors of the company.

People who buy the crypto currency are customers of the software we create.

Let me give you analogy.  If we sold mining equipment.  A customer may consider the acquisition of said mining equipment as an investment,  however the mining equipment manufacturer is just selling a product.  The customer does not have any right to the books of the manufacturer.

legendary
Reposting this in the non-self-moderated thread:

Just to clear this up:

You are raising 1000000 Nxt, which is at this moment worth 90 BTC which is around $ 72500.95

Will you be giving reports what the money is spent on, like any company does?

I remind you:

So it is clear,  CodeAudit is a for-profit corporation incorporated in the state of Delaware.

FrictionlessCoin will be the brand for products that will create all kinds of crypto-currency software for sale.

One of these products may be a Nxt clone that we may offer for sale to the public.

Carlos Perez is a shareholder in CodeAudit Corp.   "FrictionlessCoin" in this forum relates to the actions of the corporation.  "solracx"  in this forum relates to the actions of the person.  

So it is even clearer to you, ZenithCoin is owned and by Carlos Perez.   FrictionlessCoin created ZenithCoin.

FrictionlessCoin also is the lead developer for iXcoin and makes its software contributions for free for iXcoin.

FrictionlessCoin has other projects in the pipeline regarding crypto-currencies.

In short,  if FrictionlessCoin decides that selling a Nxt clone has financial potential,  then it is clearly within the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware to provide such software.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Hearing FC speak I can't help but think of this:

Pages:
Jump to: