Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 6. (Read 101936 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If NEX was a clone, then we would have released it at least a month ago.

Can you show us some NEX code yet? Have you started writing it?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
NEX seems like a clone of NXT. Maybe I am wrong.

If NEX was a clone, then we would have released it at least a month ago.
legendary
Well, show is over. Guys, don't wait for NEX coz u waste ur time. Better look at Ethereum.

Ethereum is nice... but it is going to be very expensive when it comes out.

NEX isn't expensive and is similarly as innovative.

Sure,  Ethereum wants to spin this idea of a 'Turing Machine',  it's interesting but not sure how innovative that really is.   Anyway,  NEX will have something completely different.

Yeah right.  Even nem is well ahead of you.  And look at your head start.  You keep saying same thing

NEM has a nice logo and nice t-shirts. 
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
NEX seems like a clone of NXT. Maybe I am wrong.
Activity: 238
Well, show is over. Guys, don't wait for NEX coz u waste ur time. Better look at Ethereum.

Sure,  Ethereum wants to spin this idea of a 'Turing Machine',  it's interesting but not sure how innovative that really is.   Anyway,  NEX will have something completely different.

Yeah right.  Even nem is well ahead of you.  And look at your head start.  You keep saying same thing
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

If it's really something "different" you need to change the name. You will always be considered a third class clone of Nxt.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
legendary
www.ixcoin.co and www.zenithcoin.com are two coins that I've worked on.

On the contrary,  CFB has never developed a coin... all he has ever done was write a bad user interface for Nxt.

iXcoin and ZenithCoin were created by other guys. Ur own project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-seeking-funds-to-build-a-lightweight-wallet-for-namecoin-nmc-387363 - what about it?

Yeah right... ask the folks at iXcoin or ZenithCoin about who does the technical work for them.

In other words, you confirm they were not your projected but just worked on them (among other people). Your own projects are never completed.

You are trying to re-interpret what I just said?  If you need specifics, ask those two communities.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

On the contrary,  CFB has never developed a coin... all he has ever done was write a bad user interface for Nxt.

iXcoin and ZenithCoin were created by other guys. Ur own project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-seeking-funds-to-build-a-lightweight-wallet-for-namecoin-nmc-387363 - what about it?

Yeah right... ask the folks at iXcoin or ZenithCoin about who does the technical work for them.

In other words, you confirm they were not your projected but just worked on them (among other people). Your own projects are never completed.
legendary

Sometime projects need to placed on hold due to other priorities,  that's just how it is with the namecoin project.
legendary

On the contrary,  CFB has never developed a coin... all he has ever done was write a bad user interface for Nxt.

legendary
Can you give us a update so that we can know what are you doing
When it come out ?
I am patient, but, I want you to update the info about the coin.
I will keep watch the coin.

FrictionlessCoin has not completed a single project yet. He started few ones but delivered none. Odds of the success r very low, so don't expect a lot.

On the contrary,  CFB has never developed a coin... all he has ever done was write a bad user interface for Nxt.
legendary
When it come out ?

FrictionlessCoin has not completed a single project yet. He started few ones but delivered none. Odds of the success r very low, so don't expect a lot.
Activity: 52
When it come out ?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 167
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
when would be the termination of interested email.   Mar 22? or Mar 17? if interested email after the timeline wont be honored anymore, please remove the link from first page.
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: