Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 10. (Read 101963 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
interested

Go to www.nexcoin.net for this.   

Bitcointalk has banned doing what you just did.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When will the email list be updated? My email is still not on there.

Not to worry.  Email is maintained on a different database.  There are around 800 email addresses right now.

Brilliant. Is the release sometime the start of March? A couple of weeks? Smiley
legendary

Not to worry.  Email is maintained on a different database.  There are around 800 email addresses right now.
Activity: 8
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I posted "interested" before the ban for that was announced. shouldn't such posts count as a stake?
Yes,  but also go to www.nexcoin.net to get more stake.
good to know.
I'm currently not in the reservations list. "bluedude" is, but thats not me, I'm thatbluedude.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
* xeroc is interessted
legendary
Activity: 1120
1. You created NEX because you were jealous that the initial stakeholders in NXT received huge returns.  A project created out of envy.

70 people manipulate the whole market. They even created and bought orders at dgex.com to make the price rise. NXT IPO was not good at all. The only thing that was great about NXT was that simple people had the chance to become whales. Nothing more. The client isn't simple at all + it was like a furious beta run.

The IPO ended sooner than expected + BCNEXT made it look like a scam with FBI warnings.

NXT was unfair.

EDIT: And this can only be changed with another coin, with a better IPO and better community from the start!! (remember bcnext was dissappointed by the NXT community in the beginning)

The word fair (or unfair) doesn't matter. All that matters is adoption and if the coins are sloshing around.

But don't worry those big whales that do nothing for their own coin - will in the end hurt themselves by not thinking 2 steps ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
1. You created NEX because you were jealous that the initial stakeholders in NXT received huge returns.  A project created out of envy.

70 people manipulate the whole market. They even created and bought orders at dgex.com to make the price rise. NXT IPO was not good at all. The only thing that was great about NXT was that simple people had the chance to become whales. Nothing more. The client isn't simple at all + it was like a furious beta run.

The IPO ended sooner than expected + BCNEXT made it look like a scam with FBI warnings.

NXT was unfair.

EDIT: And this can only be changed with another coin, with a better IPO and better community from the start!! (remember bcnext was dissappointed by the NXT community in the beginning)
Activity: 21
When will it come out?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Delete the negative rep you gave me for exposing your puppet show ! YA ZTC pushin DOUCHE !

Grin
legendary
Do you see these same folks posting 'scam' on the NEM thread?

You don't.

you should really do your research before posting stuff, just make it look more and more like you dont know what you are talking about.

Well,  where are the Nxt posters on the NEM thread posting "scam" in huge red fonts?

All I am saying is that these Nxt poster are extremely hypocritical if they are spamming this thread because they see competition, meanwhile they are being silent on the NEM thread.

you are obviously just not paying attention.  look at member 2kool4skewls posts in NEM thread.

Did he spam the post with large red fonts saying "scam"?   He appeared to be upset about the competition,  but how he treats NEM and NEX are like day and night.

So yes,  you are getting some heat from Nxt folks,  but nothing compared to how much heat NEX is receiving.   

That is because you are outright, blatantly stealing from people. 

Nem at least started with good intentions.

Why is there so much fear around creating an improved NXT?

Not sure.

Usually alt-coins can differentiate themselves by the hash rate that protects the network.  So Litecoin is bettern than say Feathercoin because it has like 100 times the hash.

Now I don't know how you can differentiate a PoS coin from another one.   

I think though that these folks are mostly newbies,  competition is part of crypto-currencies.  You compete to mine a coin.  You compete with different coins.   It is all competition.   

These folks though play very dirty by running smear campaigns.
Activity: 299

You don't.

you should really do your research before posting stuff, just make it look more and more like you dont know what you are talking about.

Well,  where are the Nxt posters on the NEM thread posting "scam" in huge red fonts?

All I am saying is that these Nxt poster are extremely hypocritical if they are spamming this thread because they see competition, meanwhile they are being silent on the NEM thread.

you are obviously just not paying attention.  look at member 2kool4skewls posts in NEM thread.

Did he spam the post with large red fonts saying "scam"?   He appeared to be upset about the competition,  but how he treats NEM and NEX are like day and night.

So yes,  you are getting some heat from Nxt folks,  but nothing compared to how much heat NEX is receiving.   

Why is there so much fear around creating an improved NXT?
Activity: 294
legendary

You don't.

Stealing?   

A new kind of coin is being created here called NEX.   

Are you saying that anyone who offers product to be paid in Nxt is to be considered stealing?  Nxt folks should in fact be glad that they can spend their Nxt elsewhere.
Activity: 644

You don't.

legendary

You don't.

Activity: 238

You don't.

legendary
I posted "interested" before the ban for that was announced. shouldn't such posts count as a stake?

Yes,  but also go to www.nexcoin.net to get more stake.
Activity: 196
legendary

You don't.

Pages:
Jump to: