Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 9. (Read 101936 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Interested, Yep!

how to get nex?
legendary
You have crossed the line.

You have zero evidence about the sockpuppets you claim.

I will want your name and address.

Otherwise I will request the moderators to reveal to me that information.

I don't think he's going to tell you, FC. You're going to have to go through with your promise to ask the moderators. Keep us updated, eh?

You guys are all too scared to reveal your identities.   Making bold claims but unable to reveal your real selves. 

Just a bunch of cowards. 

Or possibly just a bunch of sock puppets.

Activity: 378

I don't think he's going to tell you, FC. You're going to have to go through with your promise to ask the moderators. Keep us updated, eh?
legendary
Its all my fault ?

I am not the only one drawing these conclusions.

Are you threatening me ? Stop spamming my inbox.

New PM..

Still waiting for your name and address.   Don't accuse someone if you can't back it up with evidence.   

Man... sad that you are really afraid to provide your identity.   
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Its all my fault ?

I am not the only one drawing these conclusions.

Are you threatening me ? Stop spamming my inbox.

New PM..

legendary
"snnnaaapWink

I am not the one having conversations with the sockpuppets !
You can verify with the moderators that we have not used sockpuppet accounts that you claim.

I think he's referring to the following two exchanges: (the second which could possibly be considered a form of fraud?)

Wanted WEBSITE

High time to start consolidating the message!

Please donate a domain!
I like your idea of an equitably distributed coin....

so I am donating this domain....

nexcoin.net

best of luck!

also... thanks for the great work rehabing ixcoin.   you almost single handedly brought it back from the dead.

I can donate 250 NMC to this.  Will send the coins when I do get home.   

Best of luck!

Thanks, will let you know of receipt.

But it's interesting that you're finally claiming that you don't have further sock puppet accounts, despite my asking you on several occasions. Do you then confirm that you have never used other accounts (apart from solracx and Frictionless) in any of the NEX/NIX/NXT (or descendants) threads?

Activity: 378
You can verify with the moderators that we have not used sockpuppet accounts that you claim.

I think he's referring to the following two exchanges: (the second which could possibly be considered a form of fraud?)

Wanted WEBSITE

High time to start consolidating the message!

Please donate a domain!
I like your idea of an equitably distributed coin....

so I am donating this domain....

nexcoin.net

best of luck!

also... thanks for the great work rehabing ixcoin.   you almost single handedly brought it back from the dead.

I can donate 250 NMC to this.  Will send the coins when I do get home.   

Best of luck!

Thanks, will let you know of receipt.

But it's interesting that you're finally claiming that you don't have further sock puppet accounts, despite my asking you on several occasions. Do you then confirm that you have never used other accounts (apart from solracx and Frictionless) in any of the NEX/NIX/NXT (or descendants) threads?

legendary

Your "coin"  is a clone of Nxt but don't mention that fact on your site.

Because it isn't a clone of Nxt.  

As I said a while back ago,  Nxt is fundamentally unsound.  So serious folk *don't* want to build on it.   That's why the NEM developers are not building on it.  That's why NEX is not building on it.

Funny you claim it's not a clone but beg for clients and code in Nxt thread.

In any case, at least Nem has a community.  You don't.

You aren't going anywhere without an active community that want to work  (make clients, translations, promote it, write text, etc)   even if you launch it.

The community materializes once you have people already invested.  NEM has folks that already paid up,   NEX has not yet even collected.

I am more concerned right now about building the technology.   Community will come in due time.  Besides,  we've already collected over 1,000 emails from interested folks and the Facebook likes and Twitter followers are piling up.  

The target of course are developers... that is why better technology is what will draw them in... not fancy logos or poor fundamentally unsound technology.
legendary

Exposing your shennanigans does not constitute a smear campaign.

The burden of proof is on your side of the court, solracx/FC.

I am here by asking everyone to refrain from using the name "Carlos Perez", with regards to these matters. The alias is a likely fake.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

As I said a while back ago,  Nxt is fundamentally unsound.  So serious folk *don't* want to build on it.   That's why the NEM developers are not building on it.  That's why NEX is not building on it.

Funny you claim it's not a clone but beg for clients and code in Nxt thread.

In any case, at least Nem has a community.  You don't.

You aren't going anywhere without an active community that want to work  (make clients, translations, promote it, write text, etc)   even if you launch it.

legendary

If you were technical in anyway, I can give you 5 reasons why it is fundamentally unsound. 

But you would not understand.
Activity: 644

Right now, all u are getting is a few vague promises from confused newbies, and a lot of completely justified and correct flak from people who can see what u r doing.
(Oh yeah, and endless scam posts.....wore out my scroll wheel on some pages. Stop that, it's bloody annoying)

Your Nxt zealotry blinds you from the fact that NEX is major competition that will make Nxt look like a high school science project.

There are other Nxt clones. They get a lot less hostility.  You get this hostility because you behave hypocritically. You bash Nxt, then you go on  Nxt thread to beg for code and help.

With this kind of history,  I doubt it will go anywhere. You never built a community that will help promote it.

With no active community and zillions of "altcoins"  Nex is going to drown among hundreds of other crap coins.

You can launch it all you want, but it won't go anywhere with so much hostility/negative vibe and no active community. 

legendary
PM'd response by FC/solracx/Carlos proving that he must be <18 years old.

Not <18, scroll down for a pic here: https://web.archive.org/web/20110208043650/http://codeaudit.com

Your Nxt zealotry blinds you from the fact that NEX is major competition that will make Nxt look like a high school science project.

Let me keep this quoted

Remember that quote well.   BTW,  care to make a wager on this?  How about a friendly 2 BTC.... we'll have that Anon guy take it as escrow.
Activity: 798

Not <18, scroll down for a pic here: https://web.archive.org/web/20110208043650/http://codeaudit.com

Let me keep this quoted
legendary

Right now, all u are getting is a few vague promises from confused newbies, and a lot of completely justified and correct flak from people who can see what u r doing.
(Oh yeah, and endless scam posts.....wore out my scroll wheel on some pages. Stop that, it's bloody annoying)

legendary

legendary
Delete the negative rep you gave me for exposing your puppet show ! YA ZTC pushin DOUCHE !

Grin

you started it... anyway, remove your negative feedback first and I will remove mine.

Activity: 854
Do you see these same folks posting 'scam' on the NEM thread?

You don't.

you should really do your research before posting stuff, just make it look more and more like you dont know what you are talking about.

Well,  where are the Nxt posters on the NEM thread posting "scam" in huge red fonts?

All I am saying is that these Nxt poster are extremely hypocritical if they are spamming this thread because they see competition, meanwhile they are being silent on the NEM thread.

you are obviously just not paying attention.  look at member 2kool4skewls posts in NEM thread.

Did he spam the post with large red fonts saying "scam"?   He appeared to be upset about the competition,  but how he treats NEM and NEX are like day and night.

So yes,  you are getting some heat from Nxt folks,  but nothing compared to how much heat NEX is receiving.   

That is because you are outright, blatantly stealing from people. 

Nem at least started with good intentions.

Why is there so much fear around creating an improved NXT?

Not sure.

Usually alt-coins can differentiate themselves by the hash rate that protects the network.  So Litecoin is bettern than say Feathercoin because it has like 100 times the hash.

Now I don't know how you can differentiate a PoS coin from another one.   

I think though that these folks are mostly newbies,  competition is part of crypto-currencies.  You compete to mine a coin.  You compete with different coins.   It is all competition.   

These folks though play very dirty by running smear campaigns.

Smear campaigns ?
This coming from the guy/girls/entities who have spent much of tha last 3 months attacking NXT ?

How dumb do u think people are, FCs? All u have to do is read this thread, look at the invisible dev team,  and note the massive community behind nex to come to the conclusion that this is going absolutely nowhere.

So, FCs, where are u going with this ? U know very well that u aren't going to pull in more than a few % of your pledged NXT, and that nex will then fall apart. Are u hoping for a miracle, or do u really think u can get out of this with something apart from a load of grief?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Be careful. Scam!
Pages:
Jump to: