Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 10. (Read 227445 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

what price is expected in the near future ?
in near future i am waiting 1 $. But NXC has more potential, that 1$. Chart shows us cup&handle, so we can skyrocket in any time. But also we should look at BTC. If BTC will go to 20r, NXC can dropp a little. But as for me i believe in this coin. It has nice team, good game and beautiful shop. Also soon we will see new roadmap and strong partnerships with gaming projects. So, good luck to NXC!

New Beyond the Void shop looks really amazing, it can give new impetus to the Nexium price in the near future. Also, the new rodmap will also point to further prospects for the development of the project. I think that future is bright here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 10
can someone tell me why I cant sell this

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf9fe454e7889d994c6b0c93f0202b5cdbc06421a#tab=tab-holders

item at the store?
is it unvalid?

Hi bcmine,

You should have been able to sell it on the Black Market on our store.

To fix this issue, could you tell me if you've used Metamask or if you've created a new wallet on the store?
Could you give me your public address?

Thanks for your feedbacks
Camille - BTV team
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
can someone tell me why I cant sell this

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf9fe454e7889d994c6b0c93f0202b5cdbc06421a#tab=tab-holders

item at the store?

is it unvalid?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
All this news tells me that the Golden age of the ICO and the financial Freedom is already behind us. No more hundreds and thousands of percent profit.

LOl I dont think you will find news that will predict Golden age of crypto in this thread.  You should look for that elsewhere.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All this news tells me that the Golden age of the ICO and the financial Freedom is already behind us. No more hundreds and thousands of percent profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

in near future i am waiting 1 $. But NXC has more potential, that 1$. Chart shows us cup&handle, so we can skyrocket in any time. But also we should look at BTC. If BTC will go to 20r, NXC can dropp a little. But as for me i believe in this coin. It has nice team, good game and beautiful shop. Also soon we will see new roadmap and strong partnerships with gaming projects. So, good luck to NXC!
Activity: 41

e-sport partnerships in close future.
roadmap 31 januari.
hopefully firstblood will add beyond the void to there platform.
marketing and game influencer campaign out in February.
true ownership in the game will be huge in 2018.

Activity: 294
STORE NEWS: Beyond the Void Shop comes out today at 4pm UTC!

Use your Nexium to Buy, Sell, & Trade your In-Game items.

More info

beautiful shop!

congratulation.

there is just a bug. i am planet regent and the days, when i can buy some items is jumping all the time from 9 to 14.

Please contact [email protected] for any issues, this way they are logged automatically in our helpdesk.
Don't forget to attach screenshots, and a precise description of the issue!

Thank you

EDIT: for now, pressing ctrl + F5 should fix the issue
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

It had a good potential, but someone put a big buy wall, which we failed to pass for more than a week. maybe in another month.
u can profit from nexium, but that depends on what your expectations are, cause u don't want to find yourself stucked in for months.

edit: Buy wall is down!
Activity: 56

More info

beautiful shop!

congratulation.

there is just a bug. i am planet regent and the days, when i can buy some items is jumping all the time from 9 to 14.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

More info

This are good news. I love the graphic you put in the store.  All well done made.

Good job for 5 NxC profit Tongue

More info

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
FirstBlood posted a vote which next game to add to their platform.
Beyond the Void is in a list!
Let`s upvote and support our project!
The cooperation with FirstBlood will be a huge step forward!

https://firstblood.canny.io/what-game-should-we-add-next

Store news

Due to the saturated Ethereum network, the store smart contracts publication is delayed. We'll keep you updated as soon as possible.

In the mean time I can already assure you that the Store is running smoothly on the Ethereum Ropsten test net.
Umm.. So what happened to the dbags who were bashing NXC saying it would crash to a few satoshis?
Aholes.

they sold and went away?

i was holding alot of nexium and alot of nexus tokens, because i found the name are very cool and liked the game. the marketcap of the project were almost the same at the beginnen of last year. nexus is now on $600 M and nexium on $60 M, thats a huge loss just because i invested in liking the game ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Umm.. So what happened to the dbags who were bashing NXC saying it would crash to a few satoshis?
Aholes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So Jan 10th is the day to look for. Holding some Nexium from ages and nice to see it popped up now. I guess we are moving in the positive direction and once the store its the market, all the holders will be happy to be a bag holders.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
What are your main advantages in comparison with your competitors ?

There are no true competitors yet (as I know)
Pages:
Jump to: