Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 6. (Read 227445 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

its not a scam.
i am just going to go ahead and be blunt, for all the people who thought of making profits by investing into the tokens of this projects, sorry but thats not how this works. Invest in the projects u believe in not just for 10x profits but for the functionality of the project.
On functionality part, the game is working nicely. they are developing it and its being played on steam. the player base is small like any other new game. The company is new with zero reputation thus it is obvious that the player base wont sky rocket. The game style is also kinda niche. but i really wouldn't accuse them for a scam.

I would say more communication and transparency on all fronts is required, especially in this crypto space which is fairly new.

And before accusing, what the heck are you building? a project ? a company ? or helping in something to make good use case ?
atleast they(beyond the void) are trying to do something

lol paid shills coming out of the woodwork. oh yeah people who invested in this project did it only for the charity aspect and didn't expect any return on their investment at all lol. fuck 10x profit. let's just invest for the sake of a game nobody wants to play....I love it. your argumentation is as thin as the btv white paper  ( did it even have one? rofl)

honestly i wish i got paid for this shit.

u seem to be quite pissed off. well i won't defend, its not mine. I think the devs should.
I was just stating things how i see it.

so did you or did you not invest in the token? what was your motivation ?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

its not a scam.
i am just going to go ahead and be blunt, for all the people who thought of making profits by investing into the tokens of this projects, sorry but thats not how this works. Invest in the projects u believe in not just for 10x profits but for the functionality of the project.
On functionality part, the game is working nicely. they are developing it and its being played on steam. the player base is small like any other new game. The company is new with zero reputation thus it is obvious that the player base wont sky rocket. The game style is also kinda niche. but i really wouldn't accuse them for a scam.

I would say more communication and transparency on all fronts is required, especially in this crypto space which is fairly new.

And before accusing, what the heck are you building? a project ? a company ? or helping in something to make good use case ?

lol paid shills coming out of the woodwork. oh yeah people who invested in this project did it only for the charity aspect and didn't expect any return on their investment at all lol. fuck 10x profit. let's just invest for the sake of a game nobody wants to play....I love it. your argumentation is as thin as the btv white paper  ( did it even have one? rofl)
legendary
Activity: 1146

its not a scam.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It's not a scam just because the price is down... the whole market is, really. There's a wide variety of evidence of the game's existence to suggest it's not the result of foul play, here. They are partnered with Steam and the game is probably going to be released as promised. Many people have played it.

It's true that the tokens should be more integrated with the game, but that is the case for all of their competitors for the same reason: video game distributors and platforms are enforcing this. Spells of Genesis had to remove BCY from their app, Age of Rust followed suit with RUST, and War Riders was forcibly removed from Coinbase by Apple. So until the issue is resolved, they're not at a disadvantage in their niche

no promised updates. no news. no partnerships. nothing changed since their pitiful delisting statement. it may not be a total scam but definitley a cash grab and i don't think people in crypto will ever trust them again. the btv team is completely clueless in terms of crypto business and it shows. the price is not only down it's affected by the delisting from poloniex and thus have almost no volume. that's the difference between other cryptos during bear season. I will stand by my point that the team let their investors down and don't care anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1268
It's not a scam just because the price is down... the whole market is, really. There's a wide variety of evidence of the game's existence to suggest it's not the result of foul play, here. They are partnered with Steam and the game is probably going to be released as promised. Many people have played it.

It's true that the tokens should be more integrated with the game, but that is the case for all of their competitors for the same reason: video game distributors and platforms are enforcing this. Spells of Genesis had to remove BCY from their app, Age of Rust followed suit with RUST, and War Riders was forcibly removed from Coinbase by Apple. So until the issue is resolved, they're not at a disadvantage in their niche
This is reality of ICO projects and why some countrys try to ban their exchanges. Most of the coins will experience the same fate but the difference is that some projects are made by individuals who want improvements ,some others are just amateurs and you have third or majority who just look the way to scam you out of your money.
It is unfortunate that they did not give a single damn about this project but just how to pick up ico money but even if they did it would fail eventualy because this project never had a target or plan. Anyone who has any understandings of what have they announced can realise that this was a complete failure because it could not have been realised.

They dare to say- Beyond the Void: "You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not."
This is like listening a scammer who is trying to explain themselves when they get asked why do they scam.  Angry

Now when this project has reached the end they are responding with- Beyond the Void: "It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now."

This quote is like when I listen corrupt politician at the end of their mandate before next voting trying to convince sheep that next time will be better.  Cheesy

BTV I tell you that you are trash and what have you done. I don't care for myself because I was smart about it, I made 1 good trade on last september's pump and took my earnings but I just feel bad for people that you scammed.

Maybe they will try to beat dead fish by trying to launch something new but I doubt that they will get any pump under name Nexium. I suggest you to remember their names just so you don't get scammed again if they launch some other project with different name.

AMEN BROTHER

this nexium and beyond the void is nothing but a

S C A M
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
This is reality of ICO projects and why some countrys try to ban their exchanges. Most of the coins will experience the same fate but the difference is that some projects are made by individuals who want improvements ,some others are just amateurs and you have third or majority who just look the way to scam you out of your money.
It is unfortunate that they did not give a single damn about this project but just how to pick up ico money but even if they did it would fail eventualy because this project never had a target or plan. Anyone who has any understandings of what have they announced can realise that this was a complete failure because it could not have been realised.

They dare to say- Beyond the Void: "You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not."
This is like listening a scammer who is trying to explain themselves when they get asked why do they scam.  Angry

Now when this project has reached the end they are responding with- Beyond the Void: "It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now."

This quote is like when I listen corrupt politician at the end of their mandate before next voting trying to convince sheep that next time will be better.  Cheesy

BTV I tell you that you are trash and what have you done. I don't care for myself because I was smart about it, I made 1 good trade on last september's pump and took my earnings but I just feel bad for people that you scammed.

Maybe they will try to beat dead fish by trying to launch something new but I doubt that they will get any pump under name Nexium. I suggest you to remember their names just so you don't get scammed again if they launch some other project with different name.
This project is still alive or dead ?

I would like to ask the same, I have small hodling of NXC token, but I am afraid to check the price now, after polo delisiting etc.
Maybe question should be: Is there any plans to make this project bring back to life (growth?)

it's dead in terms of crypto. the developers stated that they will not advertise the token itself but only the game. the game itself is also pretty dead according to steamcharts: https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

funny thing is they advertised the shit out of it before ICO and gave regular updates, news for the crypto related side of the business. after the ICO cash grab they slowly went pretty much silent. promises were made in terms of marketing and advertisement. but no efforts were put into partnerships, exchange listings etc.

don't expect bittrex to keep them on their site. they have a ton of shitcoins they need to get rid of in the near future.   
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

I would like to ask the same, I have small hodling of NXC token, but I am afraid to check the price now, after polo delisiting etc.
Maybe question should be: Is there any plans to make this project bring back to life (growth?)
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
The improvement and development of cryptocurrency is a very technical problem. There are too many teams doing this, but it has been successful. I hope you are one of them
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
It is basically a game token in a game that hasn't gather any significant amount of players or people being hyped about it. The coin can easily turn out to be worthless as there will be no demand for it without players. By the look of the trailers I can't see too much quality. It looks slightly amateurish, more like a fan project than a real next big thing.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

Poloniex is dellisting coins for past 2 years. They did not list that many coins after they listed NxC. I guess that is their strategy.  But although they were bought half year ago by Circle that is owned by Goldman Sachs they seems to keep losing active users. I see that number of active users on site reduced by factor x6 from late last year.  Hopefully results of Circle acquisition will show soon before to late.
Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018.

God are you dumb. Where did I write about any exchange. What does it even matter? Do you feel better about yourself now? YOU JUST GOT DELISTED DUMBFUCK. Nobody is interested in your coin, game, shop etc. PATHETIC LOSER. Bittrex won't wait until your shitcoin is worth 1 Satoshi before kicking your ass out.

You basically fucked your investors over by doing nothing. Crypto is not for imbeciles like your gang of shit throwing apes.

Let me ask you something: What if I haven't warned other people on BCT about your coin? What if they bought into your scam and lies? They would be fucked in their ass right now while you and your friends are partying in Lyon. I'm a fucking saint for that. So don't write about people being adults on Bitcointalk. If they bought your shit they would be filing for bankruptcy right now. You did NOTHING for your investors and now complain that trolls like me who speak the truth about your shady scam company warn other investors about your pathetic scam? That's rich.

Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

Lol who is shocked by this news? nobody. You don't communicate. You don't advertise. You're not seeking any partnership or exchange listings. You're hanging around your Lyon bar and think that you promote to the fucking world instead of three drunk people. Get real for a second. YOU KNEW what was wrong with your behavior and management but YOU DID NOTHING. Now you apologize for it. That's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in all crypto. YOu might be the worst crypto ever. Or game. Who knows. Nobody is playing it either. And now you're telling us that you will change all of a sudden? AFTER YOUR DELISTING?! Somebody should fire your ass. But your dad is your boss so there's that. Oh my god is this amateurish. WHO WOULD PUT ANY MONEY into your coin after this disaster? WHO will trust you??

Do you really think you have any fans or supporters left after today?
Activity: 294
Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

I can already tell you that we're developing a brand new Dapp using Unity, ERC-1155, and we found a way for our users to pay their transaction fees in tokens (so no double currency in gamers wallets). The first version is scheduled to be released this September for the Blockchain Game Summit, that we are also organizing by the way.
This event will gather 350 people, 30+ speakers, 20+ conferences, all focused on Blockchain & Gaming. It's happening this September 25/26th in Lyon, France.

Apart from that, we are officialy releasing Beyond the Void in October, and will announce the development & release of another game in the coming weeks.

If you didn't get the chance yet, you can visit our website. Beyond the Void website was also retaken entirely and will be released in the coming days.

We're a team of 16 people full time, we are over motivated and passionate about gaming and blockchain. In the real world, product development based on a brand new tech takes time, whichever the amount of money raised for the project. We're here, working, and we'll get there.

Stay tuned !
sad to say, but without a big promotion, the big design hype does not get to the mass of new people in the crypto world. They are hungry for profits, you just have to give them a nexium on plate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

where the hell is the fezington? I think has sold out  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Sorry I was busy trading other cryptos which actually have a bright future ahead. This one is dead on all channels:
- no regular updates
- no news
- no transparency (reports on expenses etc)
- no activity in chats
- bad decisions and no marketing
- developers don't care about price, opinions or investors (they see themselves as indie developers and indie developers ONLY. they don't care about the crypto part of their job. ICO money was welcome though.Sad!)
- team holds 50% of the total supply
- no players (2 people playing this game currently)
- no volume
- no market maker
- only one lousy shill (hi madcuck)

I wish bagholders good luck with this coin. I think one exit pump is possible before it gets delisted in ~6 months. I already marked this date for nexium on coincalendar and kryptocal. Even your cryptofriend Mougiyahar is losing his patience and downsizes the index weight. This should set off your alarms. So I don't see any reason to hold this coin longterm with this kind of behaviour and inactivity by the team etc.

This is my last post in this thread. I already sold a long time ago and made back the money I lost on this and even more with far better coins (nem, sc etc.) If you want to buy a game based coin then just buy GAME. They have a superior team/active community who actually take crypto seriously and notice when their currency falls and try to answer all crypto related issues with care and dedication instead of deflecting or doing nothing at all. Real professionals not like this amateur crew of imbeciles and incompetent fraudsters.

Good luck. Delisting season is coming soon.      

Pahahahahahha I was wrong by a month. Cheesy 
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
If you are receiving this message, it is because you currently hold a balance in NXC on Poloniex.
The exact timeline of events is as follows:
August 2: Markets for NXC will be closed
September 2: Withdrawal of NXC will be disabled
Activity: 41
oh, so no exit scam yet ?
still not go look at theyr office is pretty big and expensive if they still menage to be listed on bittrex there is a reason, if they got delisted then u got a dure answer to u question

finally u got a sure answer , polo just delisting
Activity: 41
still not go look at theyr office is pretty big and expensive if they still menage to be listed on bittrex there is a reason, if they got delisted then u got a dure answer to u question
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Pages:
Jump to: