Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 7. (Read 227445 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The release of the game Beyond the Void and the growth of its popularity among a wide audience hints at a possible further rise in the price of NXC.

they say game will be lauched end 2018, sure the team will pump theyr own nxc so bittrex will not delixt them

funny thing if u go on theyr twitter they have a badass huge office with a lot of worker how they maintain it alive ...  so i think they will need to pump the coin soon or later  and maybe tell in theyr campangs that they give away nxc
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The release of the game Beyond the Void and the growth of its popularity among a wide audience hints at a possible further rise in the price of NXC.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Honestly, If the money I invested in this platform went south, well it was already reduced to near that so I'm not upset about it.

But there is something of legitimate concern that has yet to be publicly addressed by the team.

Trading volume.

Afaik, Bittrex has a minimum average trading volume threshold that must be met otherwise that leaves it susceptible to delisting.
If delisted from Bittrex, holders would have to move their coins elsewhere. The other exchanges still have limitations for a percentage of those people.

Which in its worst case, their tokens literally become quite useless without a market.
I won't comment on the game. I haven't played games for years. I stayed for the integration of a platform.

However, if your market to have your tokens is gone, there's no adoption, there's no platform, there's no anything.

I half lie, there's a company who now has a harder task on top of what they already have to face, because their tokens/involvement in blockchain games/crypto space has been wiped out.

I said this once before, I don't mind innovation & staying patient to watch things develop. But I have watched this organization not respect the space they were entering and this is another example of it: as far as you've communicated with us.

At this point, you're better off asking for community help to build your platform since the current strategy is about to near wipe you out altogether, and everyone move on to Gamecredits or the likes.

Please stop disrespecting this space. It's burning you. And I'd hate to see what you lose from that. I may lose a little bit of bitcoin. But you have more to lose than I do. I can make that back.

So let's see what the team does.

I'm sorry for your bad investment and loss. But it's no use talking to them: Even if a person in discord asks about price they are insulted by other sockpuppets and shills or ignored by the team. The devs themselves claimed that they won't focus on the token anymore but on the game and the store which are both abandoned:

Dismay - CM - 18.04.2018
I thought Manon answered you. She might be able to tell you more about it but basically we won't talk about the token anymore, or at least not directly about the token. We can't advertise it. But if you want to follow the company you can look for B2Expand. Beyond the Void will mostly communicate about the game from now on.

So that leaves NXC as a dead token on both Poloniex and Bittrex which will delist it with 100% guarantee. The investors? Fuck them. The BtV team  has already cashed out the ICO money so they don't bother. This whole team and game has no place in crypto because they have no transparency or knowledge of the whole crypto space and the trading aspect. No github. No updates. Nothing. Oh did I mention that more than 50% of the coins belong to beyond the void themselves?

The marketing team is incompetent because of their lacking knowledge and expertise. They basically market on their dead discord channel and that's mostly it. If you arent part of the discord you won't get any infos. Their roadmap is shit because it focuses on game patches and updates and nothing else. Hell thats not even a roadmap. I have to laugh about their discord too because they themselves acknowledge that they don't have any fans or followers:

Hey @deleted-role! There is only day left to participate in april giveaways on facebook and twitter. We're wondering why we don't have many participations. Even if we got some good visibility with it there are almost no participants. We thought reaching level 5 and posting a screenshot wouldn't be so difficult. Is the giveaway format bad or rewards unattractive? Did you know about it?

Haha they are asking why nobody is participating in their dumb contests. NOBODY is willing to participate in anything for pathetic screensavers or useless in-game bullshit. But if you offer NXC? Participation would go through the roof but the team is too greedy and stupid to offer their money. Haha. Have a look at their Nexarium shop which is a joke...They needed 3-4 months for that smh!!!

All in all this project is done. You could close this thread and nobody would care. Maybe except for me so I can't shit all over it. Well it deserves to be shat on tbh. Have fun with the money team! Buy some coke and a new home for your mafia family. Good riddance.

PS: Somebody in France should contact the authorities about this scam ICO. I'm sure they would be interested in the money laundering and tax evasion scheme. Hell I might do it myself.... Grin

Activity: 27
Honestly, If the money I invested in this platform went south, well it was already reduced to near that so I'm not upset about it.

But there is something of legitimate concern that has yet to be publicly addressed by the team.

Trading volume.

Afaik, Bittrex has a minimum average trading volume threshold that must be met otherwise that leaves it susceptible to delisting.
If delisted from Bittrex, holders would have to move their coins elsewhere. The other exchanges still have limitations for a percentage of those people.

Which in its worst case, their tokens literally become quite useless without a market.
I won't comment on the game. I haven't played games for years. I stayed for the integration of a platform.

However, if your market to have your tokens is gone, there's no adoption, there's no platform, there's no anything.

I half lie, there's a company who now has a harder task on top of what they already have to face, because their tokens/involvement in blockchain games/crypto space has been wiped out.

I said this once before, I don't mind innovation & staying patient to watch things develop. But I have watched this organization not respect the space they were entering and this is another example of it: as far as you've communicated with us.

At this point, you're better off asking for community help to build your platform since the current strategy is about to near wipe you out altogether, and everyone move on to Gamecredits or the likes.

Please stop disrespecting this space. It's burning you. And I'd hate to see what you lose from that. I may lose a little bit of bitcoin. But you have more to lose than I do. I can make that back.

So let's see what the team does.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
It is sad to see that this project does not have any strong support which could give any confidence for investors. Without any major update this project will fail because nobody plays this game and whole project was about gaming and economy system.
Maybe project should have rather been focused on creating new gaming platform which would compete with steam or uplay by using nxc system without any trading fees or locking funds just for their platform.

I can assure you this whole crypto project is just a front to wash money in France. Nobody is playing the game. Nobody is buying the crypto. But the devs still don't give a fuck. Why? Because it's not the game or crypto they care about but the precious ICO money. This is a very big money laundering scam....any other company would do everything in their right mind to keep this alive. But this way they can claim that their startup failed and move on with the collected and laundered money. Be very careful about this one....

Yeah I have been following this project for a year now and there has been some hype and bad decisions. It is not just bad marketing but they don't have anything for offer. game is dead and nxc is useless. There is a lot of argument to be said but it is not even worth telling it because most of the people know it by now that this has no future. If anyone wonders why then do I stay around this project is just because I follow it for a long time so I want to know what is happening.
most of the ICOs is scam. Is this a scam? I don't know but devs are irresponsible and it seems that they don't care a lot because either they know this has no future and use it just to milk money or they don't know what they are doing.
It is sad to see that this project does not have any strong support which could give any confidence for investors. Without any major update this project will fail because nobody plays this game and whole project was about gaming and economy system.
Maybe project should have rather been focused on creating new gaming platform which would compete with steam or uplay by using nxc system without any trading fees or locking funds just for their platform.

I can assure you this whole crypto project is just a front to wash money in France. Nobody is playing the game. Nobody is buying the crypto. But the devs still don't give a fuck. Why? Because it's not the game or crypto they care about but the precious ICO money. This is a very big money laundering scam....any other company would do everything in their right mind to keep this alive. But this way they can claim that their startup failed and move on with the collected and laundered money. Be very careful about this one....
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

http://steamcharts.com/app/700570

0.8 Players playing this game

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxc

0.3 BTC daily volume

Don't worry If remove all fake volumes and volume from hand to the same hands a nexium's picture no so bad  Grin

But for game is not good, simply no raisins that engage gamer's; dev's do not only a game, they create platform.
Activity: 294
Good day to you!
I like your game! Reminds me of World of Warcraft! Or Warhammer! You really wear your inspirations on your sleeve! I admire that!
Please tell me, what other works of art would you cite as inspiration for Beyond the Void?

Hello Cryptoenthus, Maxence Burgel - concept artist - is actually inspired by these creations.
Beyond the Void and future games universe is also inspired by many Sci-Fi comics such as Jodorowsky and Moebius's ones.
Activity: 14
advisable business Good luck dev's!
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Good day to you!
I like your game! Reminds me of World of Warcraft! Or Warhammer! You really wear your inspirations on your sleeve! I admire that!
Please tell me, what other works of art would you cite as inspiration for Beyond the Void?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Nexium believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Nexium at: https://cointopper.com/coin/nexium

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Hey there. This topic looks silent and there are a lot of negative comments.
From other hand there are a lot of people on twitter with positive feedbacks about this coin.
Well, if it's an altseason then everything gonna pump.
If its a shitcoin - the shittier the coin the harder it will pump (;

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall.  

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.

ahahahahahahahahahhaha  Grin

its a scam guys...

frezinton i understed u frustation but i think u nxc bag will give u value back again, mybe in 2019 i dont know. the worst case dont forghet a eventually exit pump by the team itself, so dont worry about that scam or not the pump will happen, mean time i wonder why u keeping getting u soul damage by writing bad all the time here about the progect . it give u revange for u moment losing bags but f u take it a life habit it will give u back also a healty disease. take care while u waiting the epic nxc green candles,  i no want u to miss that day becouse u get sick. hugs

i dont have any bags lol. i just come here to laugh at pure incompetence on how to run a cryptocurrency. its a disaster. the coin has zero use and the game zero players. the company basically used the ico as crowdfunding for their game and hyped it up, used market manipulation to push the price above 15-24k sat at some point. its so obvious and people are still falling for this. this coin has a max of 1 btc volume per day (!) and its just a matter of time before poloniex and other exchanges pull their asses because of lacking profitability. their project failed. wtf is nexarium nobody asked for this pre ico. communication is a trainwreck.

it amuses me to see these crooks fail at every thing they do

my friend you have a big bag, everybody can see it

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall.  

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.

its a scam guys...

frezinton i understed u frustation but i think u nxc bag will give u value back again, mybe in 2019 i dont know. the worst case dont forghet a eventually exit pump by the team itself, so dont worry about that scam or not the pump will happen, mean time i wonder why u keeping getting u soul damage by writing bad all the time here about the progect . it give u revange for u moment losing bags but f u take it a life habit it will give u back also a healty disease. take care while u waiting the epic nxc green candles,  i no want u to miss that day becouse u get sick. hugs

i dont have any bags lol. i just come here to laugh at pure incompetence on how to run a cryptocurrency. its a disaster. the coin has zero use and the game zero players. the company basically used the ico as crowdfunding for their game and hyped it up, used market manipulation to push the price above 15-24k sat at some point. its so obvious and people are still falling for this. this coin has a max of 1 btc volume per day (!) and its just a matter of time before poloniex and other exchanges pull their asses because of lacking profitability. their project failed. wtf is nexarium nobody asked for this pre ico. communication is a trainwreck.

it amuses me to see these crooks fail at every thing they do
Activity: 294
Hello everyone,

To answer Doctor Nadir and the community, the important thing to remember is that the Nexium is the Nexarium's token. There is more information to come about the purpose and future of the Nexarium ecosystem and platform. We can't say it doesn't bother us that the coin isn't used but we understand why it isn't so at the current state of the project (as the Nexarium isn't operational).
We truly believe that with the development of the Nexarium, communication campaigns, evolution and release of Beyond the Void, the development of the second game, development of B2expand activities and reputation, Nexium will finally find its purpose and will be used in our ecosystem for many games. It'll be both profitable for crypto enthusiasts and crypto gamers and accessible for more "standard" gamers that don't know anything about blockchain (or few).

To understand why we don't communicate directly about the nexium you also have to take into account the fact that regulations toughened.

We understand why you feel unhappy about it as you were used to more communication before and following the ICO but we now focus on building necessary games and tools so that we can implement and promote Nexarium and use the Nexium.

its a scam guys...

ahahahahahahahahahhaha  Grin

its a scam guys...
Activity: 50
Why there is no news about Nexium in the topic of Nexium? We receive only news about the game or conferences, but about the development of Nexium not a word. How do you plan to develop your coin this year?
You are working hard on the game, but the community began to forget the meaning of the word Nexium. The use of the coin is almost zero. Does this bother you?

With respect, your community. (Alextheac @Doctor_Nadir)
Pages:
Jump to: