Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 115. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Heads up !!

Today, we have two events going on:

- Rémi and Maxence will transfer their personal share of Nexiums to their own addresses. You may see big transactions on the blockchain/richlist, and this is totally normal and expected

- We are distributing the assets from the ICO backer ranks, and releasing a check asset balance tool.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
We want developer new news
Asset distribution from the ICO backer ranks, and release of a check asset balance tool today.
Activity: 630
We want developer new news
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
Hi! Can anyone sell Nexium to me? Please PM.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hey. I'm probably not the only one stuck in the Nexium? He has good plans for development, but I'm still worried. What will happen with Nexium in the future? I  hope to return for at least 8k? I do not want to become bagholder.

The purpose of Nexium is to buy assets.  Just buy the assets where the real value is instead of worrying about how much you can sell your Nexiums for.

I'm wondering about this too. WHat is the point of the real-world value of a 'coin' that is not really a crypto currency, and only usable in a game?

To understand the value of Nexium you have to understand the economy of the game it is used in and disregard speculation for the purpose of simplicity.
Nexium is actually part of the game just like any other game assets except that it is used as money. Let's assume that the game is worth 100 units (game and its assets).  If the game devs are adding 1 asset (like a mothership), then it is increasing the value of the game lets say by 1 unit.  Then the game is worth 101 units.  However if you are burning another asset (Nexium) worth equal to what is added in value, then the game is back to worth 100 units.
The question now remains whether burning only 50% of nexiums' revenue from sales of new assets is worth the added value, is less than the added value (inflation), or is more than the added value (deflation).
I believe that new assets sold in the early stage of the game will add more value to the game than assets sold in the later stage.  However the burn rate will remain the same resulting in inflation in long term.  This is why I don't believe the Nexium or Bitcrystal economy is sustainable over the long run unless the game devs acting like the Fed decided to intervene and adjust the burn rate at will.
Please note that the network effect (popularity) increases the value of the game.  This also will cause nexiums' price to increase in the early stage.
One other thing that might increase the value of the game is whether the issued assets become collectibles.  I am not certain that beyond the Void will have this benefits, but cards like Force of Will, Spells of Genesis or Age of Chains will. The advantages of those cards is that they are on the Bitcoin blockchain.

Yeah, in Diablo and Guild Wars 1&2, there were many, many items that people were spending hundreds of USD$$ for by buying them directly or buying the gamecoins on ebay/online. People made good $$ back then. This has it built in, so as long as the game is not a POS and works and looks good, it might be worth holding this coin and accumulating. COuld be one of those things that you buy a few thousand $$ worth as an investment and you wake up one day and your stash is worth a fortune. Literally.
:-)
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Great, now I see countdown at http://nexiumstats.com/

It would be great to add direct link to it (something like http://nexiumstats.com/countdown), for quick share purpose
Nice one. Thanks for sharing. And Polo is hodling a good big sack of Nexium. I bet they're looking forward to making a whole lot o' money with it)
That NXC doesn't belong to poloniex, it's the users that hold their NXC on poloniex.
Yeah, sure, all that NXC belongs to users, aha. Do you believe in it yourself? Where did those 'users' get so much NXC?
Buy it in the ICO or on poloniex?
Yeah, but I don't think that those guys who bought the largest amounts on ICO have their money on Polo. Just look at the distribution figures here http://nexiumstats.com/ I think Polo has a lot of these coins to sell when NXC finally goes to da moon)
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hey. I'm probably not the only one stuck in the Nexium? He has good plans for development, but I'm still worried. What will happen with Nexium in the future? I  hope to return for at least 8k? I do not want to become bagholder.

The purpose of Nexium is to buy assets.  Just buy the assets where the real value is instead of worrying about how much you can sell your Nexiums for.

I'm wondering about this too. WHat is the point of the real-world value of a 'coin' that is not really a crypto currency, and only usable in a game?

To understand the value of Nexium you have to understand the economy of the game it is used in and disregard speculation for the purpose of simplicity.
Nexium is actually part of the game just like any other game assets except that it is used as money. Let's assume that the game is worth 100 units (game and its assets).  If the game devs are adding 1 asset (like a mothership), then it is increasing the value of the game lets say by 1 unit.  Then the game is worth 101 units.  However if you are burning another asset (Nexium) worth equal to what is added in value, then the game is back to worth 100 units.
The question now remains whether burning only 50% of nexiums' revenue from sales of new assets is worth the added value, is less than the added value (inflation), or is more than the added value (deflation).
I believe that new assets sold in the early stage of the game will add more value to the game than assets sold in the later stage.  However the burn rate will remain the same resulting in inflation in long term.  This is why I don't believe the Nexium or Bitcrystal economy is sustainable over the long run unless the game devs acting like the Fed decided to intervene and adjust the burn rate at will.
Please note that the network effect (popularity) increases the value of the game.  This also will cause nexiums' price to increase in the early stage.
One other thing that might increase the value of the game is whether the issued assets become collectibles.  I am not certain that beyond the Void will have this benefits, but cards like Force of Will, Spells of Genesis or Age of Chains will. The advantages of those cards is that they are on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
     # BTV backer varlık dağılımı yer alıyor ve yarın gelecek denge aracı kontrol # indiegame  # Ethereum  $ NXC
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

It would be great to add direct link to it (something like http://nexiumstats.com/countdown), for quick share purpose
Nice one. Thanks for sharing. And Polo is hodling a good big sack of Nexium. I bet they're looking forward to making a whole lot o' money with it)
That NXC doesn't belong to poloniex, it's the users that hold their NXC on poloniex.
Yeah, sure, all that NXC belongs to users, aha. Do you believe in it yourself? Where did those 'users' get so much NXC?
Buy it in the ICO or on poloniex?
Activity: 437
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Devs have half and polo one Quarter of coins...nxc is bullshit

NxC is worth as much game is worth. Mo matter who have coins or where they are stored. If game will suck and noone will play it NxC will be worth almost nothing. Same if ETH asset platform where NxC are run will fail.

So the game is where you should look at and pray will be well developed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
LOL, there were a lot of trolls before, but only becauseI was strong enough to stay.
I'm wondering how much did he buy already and how much does he still want to accumulate Cheesy

I am a bagholder, but even I not write so often in this thread. becauseI, no one ever believe that you spend 90% of your time in the token thread where you didn't invest Cheesy
Activity: 873
Dev team owns majority of the tota, supply, is it real? I think if they won't dump on us when the pump happened, you guys need to chill out, don't be nervous.

You can see it here:   http://nexiumstats.com/
Activity: 248
Dev team owns majority of the tota, supply, is it real? I think if they won't dump on us when the pump happened, you guys need to chill out, don't be nervous.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
#BTV will be at Norwich gaming Festival next May http://buff.ly/2jpyeQ8 #indiegame #ethereum $NXC
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

I congratulate you, new Nexium bagholder. Big guys will buy NXC much cheaper Grin
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
As i've heard in the interview, the devs team planning to have the demand on NXC by the gamers. They will need NXC's to buy some stuff in the game, and because of that, the price will grow. The Devs will also regulate the prices at shop, to control the economy.. That's gonna be when game is released.

Ahh. So kind of like how Diablo and forgot the name another online MMORPG were. THeir in-game economy was linked to real $$ that people traded for in-game credits (eventually they put the stop to it) and stuff was great!. Since this includes it form the start, this might be an actually good thing for this game. As long as there are enough interesting and wanted items to buy and people ill want, this'll go high after the  beta. 3 more weeks to load up cheap I guess. Worth the risk.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
As i've heard in the interview, the devs team planning to have the demand on NXC by the gamers. They will need NXC's to buy some stuff in the game, and because of that, the price will grow. The Devs will also regulate the prices at shop, to control the economy.. That's gonna be when game is released.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Jump to: