Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 117. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Polo gives all his money on the dumps and pumps, yesterday bought for 5k NXC for the purpose of 20-30% to do and get back into Bitcoin, and just 4 hours later the price has already been 6k, I quickly sold the tokens, and 4 hours was 20 % profit, thanks to Polo, and thank you devs Nexium that give me money

Well, you made a mistake. 5k - 6k are both a good price to buy. You should expect at least 300% rise on online store release (~ 20 Feb) to 18k - 22k.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
next month NXC gonna break ATH
YES

Likelihood of execution of this forecast of 50%, or we break ATH, or not, but will undoubtedly be a new heights, though, may not be in February. It all depends from polo whales and good news from developers team of Beyond the Void game. And of course they need the influx of new investors.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
next month NXC gonna break ATH
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Looking forward to the bounty program.  Cool
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Seriously, I see big potential on this.
I have to admit that these guys have done something amazing.
I am an investor and be sure that I'll continue investing.

Thanks guys and keep on going. Let's see how looks beta on Feb 22nd.

Was anyone part of the closed beta

There is not 22 February yet and to return to your question, all that participated in crowdfunding should be able to test game in closed beta.  How this will look I have no ideas, but I hardly wait to try. Smiley

I thought I read that there will be a closed investor only beta/alpha test at the end of January.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

There is not 22 February yet and to return to your question, all that participated in crowdfunding should be able to test game in closed beta.  How this will look I have no ideas, but I hardly wait to try. Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Cool. We will keep watching this thread for updates.

Grin
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

If you watch the numbers, you see lots of accumulation going on. Looks like another pump soon or someone knows how it will do when the public beta hits and fly.

I dont see any accumulation..I see a hard dump which dont want to end on a worthless created Token who can be created in 5 Minutes by everyone thanks ETH
  BecauseI go away trust in trust 0 See name
Nxc this week 15k
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Poloniex Starts every pump...they got the fees only with volume...so they listen scam coins make some volume and the market do the rest.

Just look which coins they add the last time...only scam...real good coins which much Support they dont add because it is hard to Manipulat such coins
Nah.. Poloniex have more to do than manipulate the price. Its whales and small fishes who put price up and down.

Nxc and its team have done great job and Nxc is one of leading alts on markets so far. I did miss the chanse to get in early at ico prices but I beleave so much in Nxc that im willing to pay current price on market. My experience had show many times that if you start getting good feeling and vibes about big project wich is under development in crypto world and want to invest into it then do so and look more into it. With patience it pays off... .

-M. G
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Poloniex Starts every pump...they got the fees only with volume...so they listen scam coins make some volume and the market do the rest.

Just look which coins they add the last time...only scam...real good coins which much Support they dont add because it is hard to Manipulat such coins
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
LOL su much people fucked up on the pump and dump... it will crash to 1000 i think.

never invest in somethink u dont now.

it is no coin it is just a token create on ethereum. everyone can create such token in 5 minutes

just read here
https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/12/03/how-to-build-your-own-cryptocurrency/

The Token no one needs. Devs need money and they created this one. The Game isnt based on the blockchain.
It is a simple Indigame which some amaterus created. The Token you need for the store not for more.
So why buying this token? A store can also be made with Bitcoin...

Bad for those who buyed high. I think it was a trap.

1k sat is very difficukt to dump again, NXC has already bumped a lot by whales, most people had high average price, that's why we neen poloniex, there is always big pump and dump.

This token - a toy in the hands of Poloniex, I have often talked about this, and I repeat again, ICO token price - 2500-3000 sat if not lower, but what makes Polo, shows how they can manipulate the market

How can you be so sure poloniex manipulate the price? They don't need to do so, they make incredible trading fees everyday, no need to manipulate the price. Only whales do, not the exchange.
Yeah if you believe that poloniex manipulates the price, you should find another hobby. Smiley
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
LOL su much people fucked up on the pump and dump... it will crash to 1000 i think.

it is no coin it is just a token create on ethereum. everyone can create such token in 5 minutes

just read here

The Token no one needs. Devs need money and they created this one. The Game isnt based on the blockchain.
It is a simple Indigame which some amaterus created. The Token you need for the store not for more.

1k sat is very difficukt to dump again, NXC has already bumped a lot by whales, most people had high average price, that's why we neen poloniex, there is always big pump and dump.

This token - a toy in the hands of Poloniex, I have often talked about this, and I repeat again, ICO token price - 2500-3000 sat if not lower, but what makes Polo, shows how they can manipulate the market

How can you be so sure poloniex manipulate the price? They don't need to do so, they make incredible trading fees everyday, no need to manipulate the price. Only whales do, not the exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If you watch the numbers, you see lots of accumulation going on. Looks like another pump soon or someone knows how it will do when the public beta hits and fly.

I dont see any accumulation..I see a hard dump which dont want to end on a worthless created Token who can be created in 5 Minutes by everyone thanks ETH
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

just read here

Jump to: