Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 121. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
are those coins constantly creating like on POW/POS, what inflation we got here?

It is no coin, it is a Token.. 0 Inflation but the Problem is Dev Team is holding more than 50% and the holdings from the Users will get burned with using their shop.
So in some month Dev Teams 50% will raise untill they have 90% of all tokens.

Be careful big big scam.

Furthermore DEVS are on Family which are looking very unprofessional. Just look their Office.
Your posts are looking very unprofessional. Just look at your trust score Smiley Back on ignore now.

"0 Inflation" - nice number, like it,
"Dev Team is holding more than 50%" - nothing wrong with it, most coins are controlled by some person or team who hold most of the coins,
"Furthermore DEVS are on Family which are looking very unprofessional. Just look their Office. " - you should look on apple or amazon office when they started: https://drionadyatama.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/starting-from-a-garage-a-big-dream-come-true/

thanks for information, and your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
are those coins constantly creating like on POW/POS, what inflation we got here?

It is no coin, it is a Token.. 0 Inflation but the Problem is Dev Team is holding more than 50% and the holdings from the Users will get burned with using their shop.

Be careful big big scam.

Furthermore DEVS are on Family which are looking very unprofessional. Just look their Office.
Your posts are looking very unprofessional. Just look at your trust score. Back on ignore now.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
No it's a fixed number.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Be careful big big scam.

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Only invest in Bitcoin longterm... On alts you loose everything in longterm
I feel sorry for your butthurt, I hope you get better soon enough.
Only invest in Bitcoin longterm... On alts you loose everything in longterm
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I invested for long term in this project, I don't care honestly..
We will See next week...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You are trying to line up and you will receive it yourself

aynen dostum

Man is trying to sum
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
You are trying to line up and you will receive it yourself
It might go under 2000
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
"Buy the hype, sell the news" hence watch for dump to 2200 - 2800 Satoshis before investing.  Kiss
Activity: 630

49 hours left

I am excited
I wonder

WHEN THE OPERATION WILL BE DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT MARKETS
Activity: 294
Rémi is getting ready for #BTV Live DEMO next Friday #indiegame #ethereum $NXC   

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rémi is getting ready for #BTV Live DEMO next Friday #indiegame #ethereum $NXC   
legendary
Hyperspace snail
legendary
Hyperspace snail
legendary
Hyperspace snail
And here is the famous red line.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

You all know what will happen next, so you better be good boys.
Don't cross that line it's paper thin! Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
And here is the famous red line.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

You all know what will happen next, so you better be good boys.
Jump to: