Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 146. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
this gonna be massive in 2017
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
When we see coin on the exchange?

Guessing you've been hiding under a rock this whole time?

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxc
Activity: 144
MONERO
When we see coin on the exchange?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
How this Coin get om Polo?
me too i wondering how polo add coin with 3 months old, weird poloniex !!!

Insider trading, how else? I do see Polo adding coins that are unheard of it and little demand. No offense to NXC but it seems they do this alot and it fucks traders over.

Take LBC for example, got listed on Polo out of no where. It was pumped exactly like NXC was then dumped to the ground...some make profit everyone else bag holds with a 10x loss waiting for the next pump to dump their bags on a new set of sucks.

I do like the devs getting this on Polo then going on a 2 week vacation, hehe...
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
me too i wondering how polo add coin with 3 months old, weird poloniex !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Do not invest in this project! It is a Premine Scam.
Dev has 15 Mio. Coins.

Dont tell bullshit it is a token not a mineable coin.
Activity: 238
Do not invest in this project! It is a Premine Scam.
Dev has 15 Mio. Coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
So how many total coins after burn?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Good to see this on Poloniex; they seem to like gaming coins. Sorry to those who bought on the spike, but look at how cheap it is for the rest of us, now  Cheesy
Activity: 308
This coin will be great, good news coming on Slack... The Projekt will Skyrocket next year
legendary
Activity: 1722
Spells of Genesis (SoG), produced by EverdreamSoft, has initiated a soft launch of the first blockchain-based trading card game in conjunction with British broadcaster
Channel 4’s gaming division All 4 Games. It takes the concept of a trading card game mixed with the strategy of an arcade and attempts to modernize it through blockchain technology.

SoG is the first mover in the industry but other games have already followed suit, such as Force of Will, Augmentors, Beyond the Void, Game Credits and more.

2017 is shaping up to be a great year for "Gaming on the Blockchain".

Great mentions of each project on Forbes today!

Could Spells Of Genesis Blockchain 'Gaming' Incite Broader Digital Currency Use?

Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Start added on poloniex NXC continue down, no support buy from dev
i think this scam coin ! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Just popped around to wish the team a good Xmas, I am a big fan of Spells of Genesis and have used BCY to buy a few Nexium.
The game looks promising so looking forward to try it out when released.
I'm positive about the token too, if the game is fun and engaging the token should do well too.
Every coin when first added to an exchange has it's up and downs, but from experience they'll eventually come back so long as the project is solid.

Bon noel et joyeuse fetes! (thanks to google for that  Grin )
Activity: 366
THis is how its computed:

BTC price during ICO : $ 630.00
ETH Price during ICO : $ 10.837
Initial 5M offer : 700 NXC/ETH
Final  5M offer : 425 NXC/ETH

@Initial
10.837/700 = 0.01548142 USD/NXC
0.01548142/630= 0.00002457 BTC/NXC

@Final
10.837/425 = 0.02549882 USD/NXC
0.02549882/630 = 0.00004047 BTC/NXC

Look at where it is now. You know what they say when Coins fell Below ICO price. I dont have to spell it out.
http://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/nexium-price/

Really people this free FUD is incredible. The altcoin section is degenerating day by day, so many crybabies and life failures. If you FOMO and buy at 10K it's YOUR fucking problem, don't blame the project for that.

Now, the one who's making this terrible accounting. Take a look idiot and see how it's done:

BTC price during ICO : $ 630.00 $ 800.00 (despite trading in BTC, alts are based on $. When BTC goes up in value generally alts go down, so if you wanna compare the ICO vs now, you have to put the ACTUAL BTC price. Otherwise you're making trap.
ETH Price during ICO : $ 10.837
Initial 5M offer : 700 NXC/ETH
Final  5M offer : 425 NXC/ETH 575 NXC/ETH (Fail, go to http://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/nexium-price/ and see for yourself)

@Initial
10.837/700 = 0.01548142 USD/NXC
0.01548142/800= 0.00001935 BTC/NXC

@Final
10.837/575 = 0.01890956 USD/NXC
0.01890956/800 = 0.00002364 BTC/NXC

So now that your shit accounting demonstrates your lack of intelligence or your intend to FUD (I think it's more option 1 than option 2), let's put the REAL FACTS in the table:

Now we must be below -20% of ICO prices. There was a huge whale that bough a big % of these 365 BTC raised, and these two days he has been cashing out at a profit while some suckers bought him at X5. Easy money. Now a lot of these suckers are shouting SCAM, SCAM, SCAM and are panic selling their positions at a loss to the same whale. LOL

FUNDAMENTAL BASIS: Price will go ABOVE ICO prices, when the info and the releases provided for the team will be more valuable than the info provided at ICO times. We don't have major impovements right now, what do you expect, to everyone win magically an X5 because it was added to Polo?¿? These crazy days are over people. The coin will gain value when this value will be justified, that means to release a good game and a good platform in general.

About the confidence in the honesty of the team, do some research, go to fucking slack https://beyond-the-void.slack.com and ask them questions. They should post more here, we already said that and they are gonna do it, so stop fucking around with free scam clams.

COLD MIND VIEW: Current Market cap is around 800-900K $ counting the dev and bounties fund, and around 400-500K $ without counting it. They have a cool game that it's already in advanced development. ONLY 6 MONTHS for FULL RELEASE. Really you cannot wait 6 months and make a X5-X10 profit?¿? Are you fucking kidding me? Want a reliable antecedent? Look at Bitcrystals (BCY), it went up 15M$ market cap without even beeing the Full release done, and excuse me for them, but Beyond of Void looks much cooler and solid model than Bitcrystals.

Crybabes, crybabes everywhere... In 6 months you'll be buying our NXC between 10K-20K sats, mark my words.  Grin Grin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Price is under ICO price, it is over. This shit can't deserve to list on polo
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What was the ICO price?

1 ETH=700 NXC, the price was 0.015 during ICO, so ICO price is as high as 2200 sat

You forgot the pre-ICO
How much was it pre-ICO?

1 ETH=1000 NXC

Timeline of the pre-ICO? Can you post the deposit address? ETH is almost 13USD and btc is 580 on mid sept to mid oct.

@preICO
13/1000 = 0.013 USD/NXC
0.013/580 =0.00002241BTC/NXC

Playing around that figure is the price of PRE-ICO if they did that. Still BELOW.

In June 2016.

Also, you can get a better rate than 700NXC/ETH if you invested with BCY.

If only the coins are transparent in the smart contract, like a blockexplorer where we can see every coin and every transaction. There will be no slimshady.
Activity: 425
What was the ICO price?

1 ETH=700 NXC, the price was 0.015 during ICO, so ICO price is as high as 2200 sat

You forgot the pre-ICO
How much was it pre-ICO?

1 ETH=1000 NXC

Timeline of the pre-ICO? Can you post the deposit address? ETH is almost 13USD and btc is 580 on mid sept to mid oct.

@preICO
13/1000 = 0.013 USD/NXC
0.013/580 =0.00002241BTC/NXC

Playing around that figure is the price of PRE-ICO if they did that. Still BELOW.

In June 2016.

Also, you can get a better rate than 700NXC/ETH if you invested with BCY.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
any bounty dev
signature campaign facebook campaign twitter campaign
and beyond coins is ready added to exchanger or not

Nexium (NXC) ready trade on poloniex,
Activity: 509
any bounty dev
signature campaign facebook campaign twitter campaign
and beyond coins is ready added to exchanger or not
Jump to: