Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 144. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Ok nxc burnt. Now waiting for the open beta!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So now when the coins are burned, can we get info about exactly how many coins the backers got in total?

Edit: And how many coins do you devs hold of the total amount? For bounties etc.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?
shitcoin from dirty polo insider trader ?

PS

Poloniex just clean a lot of scam coin.

poloniex clean-up after being satisfied with the shi * t
Activity: 31
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?

Are you trader or holder? or who?

For all how say that this game coin is shit, just think about what will happn if this game was WoW? And how much cost "WoWCoin" now if it was started 3 years ago? Or maybe this people are shell duck?  Grin

Ok, and some words about trade.

Now we have a positive 4H TF, and weak bull trend because the Whale belive that the game will shot/bang/blast. So someone buy a little without panic buy, and can buy but if you want sell 10 or more btc, sell it cheaper, this he achieves. This is strategy.

PS

Poloniex just clean a lot of scam coin.

Activity: 315
NXC burn will cause price to 2000 sats?

i dont think so. if it was buy back then the price should have increased. burning the tokens will only manipulate the market cap. price increase will come from demand when the game launches.
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?

Yep, no support at all that is why price is dropping hard  Roll Eyes

Shitpost from a newbie account, how unusual.

shitquote from shitpost... how tragic is that, shithead  Grin Grin

Not tragic at all, it is all true. But I do not need to sit and hide behind my screen and insult people and FUD.

On topic: Will you try to get the game on Steam?

hell yeah!
Come on guys, if anybody has questions or suggestions, there is our slack, no need to lash out here.
http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

To answer your question about Steam: that would be a goal for us yes, and we are planning to submit the game on greenlight as soon as we are ready. When we do it, I want our post to be perfect and well documented so we have the best chances to get votes.

That probably means we will get the beta for backers out of the way before, this way people can start to give us opinions and advices, and we can build a strong suggestion answering most of the questions with some hindsight.
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?

Not tragic at all, it is all true. But I do not need to sit and hide behind my screen and insult people and FUD.

On topic: Will you try to get the game on Steam?
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?

Please keep the NxC & trading discussions on the appropriate thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17380940
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I think price might not move up at all because btc still megabull
no buy suport?
lack of interest ?

no buy suport?
lack of interest ?
Activity: 318
The Burn is inevitable -  Wink Buying more!
Activity: 546
NXC burn will cause price to 2000 sats?
Activity: 416
A backer rank gives you both bonus types. We are burning the remaining unsold Nexium sometime between today and tomorrow. We distribute the Nexium bonus to everybody, and then we will publish all the final numbers and reports.

Great news. Community is waiting for your next step as BTV will move to the top 50 in 2017

Activity: 742
Will look forward to the burning, the price is still good for an entry, i hope it will be announced shortly
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
A backer rank gives you both bonus types. We are burning the remaining unsold Nexium sometime between today and tomorrow. We distribute the Nexium bonus to everybody, and then we will publish all the final numbers and reports.
Thanks for the clarification!
I would like to know more about this:

4:00 PM January 11

Nexium bonus distribution for all our backers

Bonus in form of what? More coins? If it is coins, how many? Anyone got any info about this, I might have missed info about this.
Was thinking the same, good question!

Hello,

There are two types of bonuses for our backers:
- Bonus in Nexium (our coin)
- Blockchain assets, created by us, and that you can use in our game or trade in our shop.

Here is our page about the backer ranks: https://beyond-the-void.net

So which one is it? It states Nexium bonus, so I assume coins?

Edit: found it, yes more coins. Is it possible to know how many more NXC that will be distributed?
Jump to: