Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 16. (Read 227447 times)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
NXC should be the best gaming project, but it is pretty low in btc because btc is always going moon, I think the price will go back because NXC team is doing real thing.

yeah, there is progress and changes all the time. its a big team and they have this start-up grand with ubisoft :-)
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
NXC should be the best gaming project, but it is pretty low in btc because btc is always going moon, I think the price will go back because NXC team is doing real thing.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
B2Expand is happy to announce its support for the Lordmancer II ICO. This mobile free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) bases its economy on an open market and trading between players using a cryptocurrency token called LordCoin (LC).

Active Games is holding an LC ICO to fund Lordmancer II’s development. The current price is 2376 LC for 1 ETH. As the ICO has only a few days left, they are making a free airdrop of 15 000 LordCoins divided among the backers of Beyond the Void’s ICO. The amount of LC you receive will be proportional to your investment in BTV ICO.

LordCoins will be distributed to the wallet address you created on the Ethereum Blockchain for the Beyond the Void ICO. So, no action is required on your part. If you are interested in acquiring Lord Coins, be careful to use the same Ethereum wallet you used for the BTV ICO. This way you’ll be able to receive an additional 10% of purchased LC after the end of their ICO. This offer is valid for LordCoin purchases from today till December 19, 11am GMT.

As a backer in the Beyond the Void ICO, you understand the real value of a digital second-hand market for in-game assets and true ownership of digital assets. Please give the Lordmancer team a warm welcome to the growing blockchain and gaming community, which we and our partners EverdreamSoft are committed to developing.

https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/939174330952495105

Wait a sec. You are promoting ANOTHER crypto called LordCoin!? What about NXC. I thought NXC was supposed to be crossing over between many different games as the market and trading economy platform.

HUH?  Huh

Are you trying to expose any BTV related news as negative ?

Umm how is it BTV related if it's another game and related token?

I've been in NXC for a while now and am quite vested in it and love the pumps and dumps like clockwork but as a real investor I don't really care about another product and token considering NXC was supposed to be cross-game spendable...... Roll Eyes

This is your point of view. Other investors, and I know a lot of them, are positive about partnerships.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I looked at your announcement and I want to say that I liked everything. Soon I'll buy your token, now I choose the best one for this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
B2Expand is happy to announce its support for the Lordmancer II ICO. This mobile free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) bases its economy on an open market and trading between players using a cryptocurrency token called LordCoin (LC).

Active Games is holding an LC ICO to fund Lordmancer II’s development. The current price is 2376 LC for 1 ETH. As the ICO has only a few days left, they are making a free airdrop of 15 000 LordCoins divided among the backers of Beyond the Void’s ICO. The amount of LC you receive will be proportional to your investment in BTV ICO.

LordCoins will be distributed to the wallet address you created on the Ethereum Blockchain for the Beyond the Void ICO. So, no action is required on your part. If you are interested in acquiring Lord Coins, be careful to use the same Ethereum wallet you used for the BTV ICO. This way you’ll be able to receive an additional 10% of purchased LC after the end of their ICO. This offer is valid for LordCoin purchases from today till December 19, 11am GMT.

As a backer in the Beyond the Void ICO, you understand the real value of a digital second-hand market for in-game assets and true ownership of digital assets. Please give the Lordmancer team a warm welcome to the growing blockchain and gaming community, which we and our partners EverdreamSoft are committed to developing.

Wait a sec. You are promoting ANOTHER crypto called LordCoin!? What about NXC. I thought NXC was supposed to be crossing over between many different games as the market and trading economy platform.

HUH?  Huh

Umm how is it BTV related if it's another game and related token?

I've been in NXC for a while now and am quite vested in it and love the pumps and dumps like clockwork but as a real investor I don't really care about another product and token considering NXC was supposed to be cross-game spendable...... Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It looks like NXC going to pump nice soon.
I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=POLONIEX:NXCUSD are you blinded?

90% drop in btc, new shit king Cheesy

Well, we still have Voxels  Grin There are many shitcoins created as pump and dump scheme or just a dump schemes on early investors blind of criminal activity of issuers.
The pattern of shitcoins is always the same - they pump one time and dump until zero (or almost zero). Shitcoins drop in price during BTC run as well as bear market.

they startet with market cap of $500k, now its $10.000k, not so bad for a shitcoin Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.

Well, we still have Voxels  Grin There are many shitcoins created as pump and dump scheme or just a dump schemes on early investors blind of criminal activity of issuers.
The pattern of shitcoins is always the same - they pump one time and dump until zero (or almost zero). Shitcoins drop in price during BTC run as well as bear market.
Activity: 115
in for a ride, gl hf

HUH?  Huh

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Beyond the Void very smart, you've done some homework - I'm impressed  Cool
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

HUH?  Huh
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

nobody cares. are you and the incompetent team now doing marketing for another project instead of pushing their own. beyond the cuck.

And you seem to miss how it's worth the same it was throughout the whole timeline. BTC amount per NXC of COURSE will go down if BTC value goes up in FIAT. DUH.

If you calculate it exactly, it's actually worth MORE today , even at the much lower BTC per NXC.

Don`t waste your time, dude, 90% of people do not know simple arithmetic...

i see at first place btv as a marketing project for blockchains funded by people made millions with bitcoins and cryptos. you can try to take part and see if you can profit from it.

We'll see.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

And you seem to miss how it's worth the same it was throughout the whole timeline. BTC amount per NXC of COURSE will go down if BTC value goes up in FIAT. DUH.

If you calculate it exactly, it's actually worth MORE today , even at the much lower BTC per NXC.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
The more the fudsters post the more the pump will be a reality soon. Simple as that.

I respect your hopium. But by that logic NXC would have already pumped months ago.

LOL.. It's been pumping up and down almost every week. It's only been quiet and downtrending due to the crazy BTC price.
You understand how BTC up, alts down value to equate over time, etc..., go right? Roll Eyes

So why are you hoping for the pump to be " a reality " then if it pumps up every week lol?! Look at the chart. It hits new lows every week. ALso a few cryptos broke the trend so you don't know what you are talking about. Just to name a few SC,STRATIS,IOTA etc. if you have invested in any of those coins the past week you wouldn't be hoping for a pump in this crap market hahaha

Short lesson in a bear market so you don't lose more of your hard earned money: Don't hold to shit that's in a downtrend channel for 2.5 months straight:D Join speculation driven pumps and as always dump before the news. You're welcome Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: