Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 19. (Read 227447 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
why very cheap coin   Huh

Because nobody is buying and the developers are selling
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
why very cheap coin   Huh
Nxc is up next been holding and not letting go still on bittrex doing good. It's low but had room to climb

People have been saying this since 2000 satoshi.

On another note:

Steam stopped bitcoin payment options as the fees are too high. Very bearish signal for gamecoins to be honest.

Also from Slack:

manon 6:58 PM

yeah it's pretty dead here, I think everybody switched to Discord since there is a crypto channel there too now

6:58

good, less channels to keep an eye on

This message just shows how little the devs care about investors and community development. They acknowledge that nobody is interested in their project and they are okay with it. Nobody joined their slack for several months. Very delusional comment and a bad sign overall lol. Discord's activity is almost non existant btw.  

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Nxc is up next been holding and not letting go still on bittrex doing good. It's low but had room to climb
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
devs are so great that they do not need promotion campaigns, they are crypto gods

now they will do another game for the next two years, money will be enough  Grin

24h Low   0.00001586   Shocked Huh
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.
As an investor that tells me something...

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

No problem, thank you for answering.

So what will make you different from GAME(credits)?

I think part of this struggle for some is that it's not entirely clear the vision of the Nexium coin (or company). I was under the impression that the vision was to be the first game successfully using blockchain tech. But if its purpose is multistore currency under your brand, that brings up my previous question.

If that was clear to everyone, I think there might be a little less FUD or questions.
If there was an answer that makes you different, we could properly understand the role BTV plays in that.

But if everything lives and dies on the game, I think it'll be hard to keep investors happy. They need a grand vision. A vision that is beyond just a game.

I'm one that can see beyond the void of a product (<- someone please tell me they laughed at that) if there is something bigger.

I'm a holder and will continue to hold. Because even if you aren't that different from GAME(credits) as a token, your token is highly undervalued. Although the price might actually reflect the product, at least you did deliver on a product.

I would still like to know what makes you (your token) different from GAME though. Smiley
Activity: 16
I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

Great news, i just wanted to know when you said that in January you are starting on marketing the game is there gonna be some big news or just normal marketing strategies?
Activity: 294

Hello,

So now the answer:

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What the profit for invest in this project?

no, nexium is a new king of shitcoin  Tongue Roll Eyes

frankly, this is not the answer I expected Grin

It can actually start a pumping period soon, but not as long as suspicious dumps occurs every time there's a chance.
Activity: 490

frankly, this is not the answer I expected Grin
Devs, don`t reply all this shit, just do your job. Do not be distracted by the crowd of zombie peasants dancing under the windows lol  Grin

It seeme like you're in denial, maybe soon you'll realize u might bet on the wrong horse.
Devs are lazy as shit haha. I bet still asleep or shoving baguettes in their asses
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Devs, don`t reply all this shit, just do your job. Do not be distracted by the crowd of zombie peasants dancing under the windows lol  Grin
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

"Profit" lol. this coin shows all signs of delisting soon.
Activity: 490
Thread now looks like mass crypto-frustration lol

If there wasn't suspicious behavior in nxc coin, you wouldn't hear a word from me,
but since everytime bitcoin is not pumping suspicious things block nxc from pumping everytime it tries,
don't come with that bs about bitcoin pumping now cause it's definetly not the reason this coin sucks so much,
and anyone can see that almost 100 percent of crypto market has already made their big pumps, while nxc continue to be blocked.
Activity: 50

There won't be other games. They already spent their ICO money for the development of this piece of crap.

And what do you think is a good game? Crypto cats?  Wink
Wait for the final version of the game and then share your judgments.
The bashers are having a field day picking up the cheap NXC right now. Lol. Funny to watch.

Yes. Whales are still accumulating because they can see the current success of the game and the great communication efforts by the team. They will continue until the largest part of their portfolio is Nexium and the price is 10 cents.

You're not the only one mate. There are a lot of questions on discord that the devs just completely ignored. Also serious questions get answered with arrogance.

There won't be other games. They already spent their ICO money for the development of this piece of crap.
Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: