Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 20. (Read 227447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
The bashers are having a field day picking up the cheap NXC right now. Lol. Funny to watch.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
If you'll look at nxc in zoom: 1-month, and in candlesticks: 1-day, u can see clearly that if this coin won't pass 2600 in the next weeks it's gonna collapse
to at least 1000. we either need a whale, a good marketing program, a forced pump by devs, or no dumps for a while at this point.

It will be very hard if everytime we pass 1900, there's a wierd massive sellout.

Trying to forecast young and active developed cryptos, and especially "game-cryptos" in early access, by charts is as good as using a crystal ball.

Trust me if the price is really tied to the game's success then this could fall a lot deeper to 1200 or 1000.

http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

Three players! Haha. Embarrassing. HOW can you expect the game store to be a success?! I bet two of them are devs trying out stupid game fixes. Trust me no update in the world can save this game from being a flop. I played it and fell asleep after 1 hour in queue. RIP

That is really embarrasing. team btv - keep on not marketing the game, and this won't get better.
If you'll look at nxc in zoom: 1-month, and in candlesticks: 1-day, u can see clearly that if this coin won't pass 2600 in the next weeks it's gonna collapse
to at least 1000. we either need a whale, a good marketing program, a forced pump by devs, or no dumps for a while at this point.

It will be very hard if everytime we pass 1900, there's a wierd massive sellout.

Trying to forecast young and active developed cryptos, and especially "game-cryptos" in early access, by charts is as good as using a crystal ball.

Thanks for the comment, it's my first time investing in a small coin and i hope my prediction is right.
whatever happens, this is also my last investment ever in a small coin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

Trust me if the price is really tied to the game's success then this could fall a lot deeper to 1200 or 1000.

http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

Three players! Haha. Embarrassing. HOW can you expect the game store to be a success?! I bet two of them are devs trying out stupid game fixes. Trust me no update in the world can save this game from being a flop. I played it and fell asleep after 1 hour in queue. RIP

Activity: 378

I wonder for how long nxc can keep being dead at the bottom of the bottom of crypto market,
while u still act like it's all cool, and deliver us with excuses, and future promises. anyway you're on the brink here,
and in less then a month this coin would rather dump to new atl's and be ruined, pump to the moon, or get delisted
(time to take some choices).

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I would like to know  how can I trade beyond the void assets?
Is there any market with good  liquidity? I have an item which I received for my ICO purchase, but have no time to play and it is useless for me now Sad or maybe I should wait for the higher prices?
Are BtV going to release more and more assets or is that all already released?

Hello,

There is the alpha version of the shop online, but I doubt that you will find liquidity there. It was more meant as a working prototype of our store functionning with Ethereum smart contracts.
However, the new store should come out within the end of the year, and with it more assets. The platform is a store for Beyond the Void items, but it also a exchange for Beyond the Void assets between players/traders.
The game is still in development, and is available in Early Access from our website and on Steam.

Thanks for the answer,
I am looking forward impatiently to access this store, and for game developement, maybe I find the time someday to try for a longer while, blockchainization is really impresive idea  I would like to use it and I would like to play good games Wink
Another pump completely cancelled right after. how can we progress anywhere like that?
OK. When they start deleting your comments, then u can be sure it's a big scam!!
thanks for deleting my comment trying to silence me - now i know!
And all i asked is what do u do this days? when r u gonna do some change? this coin is halfway to the grave and u don't lift a finger!

On Bitcointalk, posters can't delete comments of other people, unless they are moderators of the forum which we are not.
If your comment was deleted, it was probably deleted by one of them.

Screaming scam or failure here is not going to make it more true. If you don't understand or approve the team's choices, you are entitled to your opinion but flooding the thread with accusations can't be a positive thing in any case.

Ubisoft startup program is from September to January for all the startups in the program, this is official information that you can find on their website. However, the partnership we are building with people from Ubisoft will not die then. This program was never meant to push Beyond the Void onto Ubisoft marketing teams, or to sign any business deal. It is a great help for us in structuring the company and the project however, because they are great people with hindsight and experience about how to make a video game and manage a project.

Yes they certainly failed to show you how marketing works hahaha. I think nobody really understands why you're keeping the price at ~20 cent each. It's so obvious at this point. This can't be a the work of a MM. But keep denying and ignoring it. Reputation stays the same lol.

worst performing crypto period. 

No need to get hysterical! the price only dropped to it's initial price! ubisoft are only leaving after two months!
Let's just stay apathetic and ignore all things, until it's too late!

Not so long ago I was holding a coin of NXT, its fall was very strong, and now, after 3 months of falling, it has reached its maximum value for all time. Wait and wipe the snot, the developers work for you.

With all the respect there's no comparison at all between a massive coin like nxt and nxc, not for now anyway. nxc at a big pump gets to 100-150 vol,
nxt has 40 times more vol at pump period as u might saw yesterday.
OK. When they start deleting your comments, then u can be sure it's a big scam!!
And all i asked is what do u do this days? when r u gonna do some change? this coin is halfway to the grave and u don't lift a finger!

On Bitcointalk, posters can't delete comments of other people, unless they are moderators of the forum which we are not.

Screaming scam or failure here is not going to make it more true. If you don't understand or approve the team's choices, you are entitled to your opinion but flooding the thread with accusations can't be a positive thing in any case.

Ubisoft startup program is from September to January for all the startups in the program, this is official information that you can find on their website. However, the partnership we are building with people from Ubisoft will not die then. This program was never meant to push Beyond the Void onto Ubisoft marketing teams, or to sign any business deal. It is a great help for us in structuring the company and the project however, because they are great people with hindsight and experience about how to make a video game and manage a project.

I don't know who deleted my comment, but let's leave it aside.
i'm not overflowing the thread, it's just that there are only about 5-6 people who even comment here so it seems that way.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

No need to get hysterical! the price only dropped to it's initial price! ubisoft are only leaving after two months!

Not so long ago I was holding a coin of NXT, its fall was very strong, and now, after 3 months of falling, it has reached its maximum value for all time. Wait and wipe the snot, the developers work for you.
Activity: 294

From discord:

Hello @robbo yes the program with Ubisoft ends this January. It has been and it is a rich experience for our team, it helps us a lot to structure our project. We'll give a roadmap with the next steps beginning of January.

And so it begins: They are getting booted by Ubisoft lol. I don't even know what value this weird relationship brought to this project. It's still a mess without any public attention. Ubisoft news should have been a huge boost for NXC price but nothing happened. Nobody knew about it lol. That's the fruit of your marketing efforts.

From discord:

Hello @robbo yes the program with Ubisoft ends this January. It has been and it is a rich experience for our team, it helps us a lot to structure our project. We'll give a roadmap with the next steps beginning of January.

And so it begins: They are getting booted by Ubisoft lol. I don't even know what value this weird relationship brought to this project. It's still a mess without any public attention. Ubisoft news should have been a huge boost for NXC price but nothing happened. Nobody knew about it lol. That's the fruit of your marketing efforts.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
And all i asked is what do u do this days? when r u gonna do some change?

What do you mean - deleting your comments? Did Devs delete it?

maybe u did i don't know. i know that someone deleted, and i know u and the group don't love what i have to say.

The only thing I do not like is vain accusations and attempts to demand something ahead of time.

Ahead of time? this coin is the worst performing coin in the last two months, and is at risk of delisting!
I believe traders don't love false promises, and updates about things that doesn't even affect the coin at all!
U can't keep playing with traders like puppets, it only takes one pissed trader to do a little shaming campaign on the net, to make your coin drop to around 1000 or even lower to places who would be lethal and fatal to the coin.

I know its nice to look yourself like a true star, but you are only one nxc trader who made a hysteria.

Show me another one year old coin in such a poor state as nxc is.

American USD?

I don't want to be rude, but that's just playing dumb.
I meant in cryptos, usd is stuck at 3.5 for a very very different reasons.

Ask what you mean, i`m not a trader

maybe u did i don't know. i know that someone deleted, and i know u and the group don't love what i have to say.

The only thing I do not like is vain accusations and attempts to demand something ahead of time.

Ahead of time? this coin is the worst performing coin in the last two months, and is at risk of delisting!
I believe traders don't love false promises, and updates about things that doesn't even affect the coin at all!
U can't keep playing with traders like puppets, it only takes one pissed trader to do a little shaming campaign on the net, to make your coin drop to around 1000 or even lower to places who would be lethal and fatal to the coin.

I know its nice to look yourself like a true star, but you are only one nxc trader who made a hysteria.

American USD?

I don't want to be rude, but that's just playing dumb.
I meant in cryptos, usd is stuck at 3.5 for a very very different reasons.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

How did they deceive you?
They said that the store will be before the end of 2017. Is it the end of 2017?
Who and where said that there will be a pump for pump right now?
The game is not published in Steam? Published. Alpha release, in the production process.
Continue to give examples?
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

American USD?
Pages:
Jump to: