Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 82. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
I don't predict lol Cheesy But this the coin is the one which I like the most Wink

My profile :- https://www.tradingview.com/u/VerthagOG/#published-charts
Activity: 197
2 for 2 So Far On My predictions on bitcointalk
i predicted potcoin would get pumped again and radium would get pumped again ( See my recent posts for proof)
I think this is the next coin that will get pumped in the next few days. Buy low while you still can.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Waiting for the FOMO, it won't come late
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The potential this coin has is unreal. Just bought a couple grand worth.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
where i can get nexium wallet? i can't find any link in page one.

NXC is ethereum token, you can use ethereum wallet Wink

Thank you for the answer. So i can use myetherwallet to save NXC or i have to download parity or mist?
If i can use parity, is there any tutorial how to create NXC wallet in parity?

I tought NXC has its own address. I didnt know ETH address can be use for all ethereum tokens. I tried to move NXC from Polo to myetherwallet, it success.
Thanks in advance.

Nexiums are Ethereum tokens so you can use any Ethereum wallet, as long as you have the private key of the address. If you are using an exchange address, please make sure that the exchange supports NXC before transferring tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nexium needs to be on more exchanges.  Poloniex has temporarily suspended service to WA State, and there are a lot of investors here with all the high tech companies.  What other exchanges is NXC on?
No more exchange , you want more exchange for NXC ?
poloniex is biggest exchange.
volume trade always high

I'm in WA State, they are suspending service because they are rejecting the idea of needing to buy a license from the state.

NXC can be traded on Poloniex, but also on Openledger and Etherdelta.
Activity: 256
the coin needs more exposure !

it should be added to other exchange market. plz consider that !
thanx
Activity: 435
Merit: 400

Thank you for the answer. So i can use myetherwallet to save NXC or i have to download parity or mist?
If i can use parity, is there any tutorial how to create NXC wallet in parity?

I tought NXC has its own address. I didnt know ETH address can be use for all ethereum tokens. I tried to move NXC from Polo to myetherwallet, it success.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Hello everyone !!!
NXC is love , if u have telegram grp please send me the link Cheesy
or slack invite
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Activity: 435
Merit: 400
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
10k sat today? Shocked Time to go to new ath! Beyond the Void time comes quickly, and we are ready. Who dont ready yet?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Nexium needs to be on more exchanges.  Poloniex has temporarily suspended service to WA State, and there are a lot of investors here with all the high tech companies.  What other exchanges is NXC on?
volume trade always high

I'm in WA State, they are suspending service because they are rejecting the idea of needing to buy a license from the state.

indeed the latest procedures of the poloniex.
you have to wait for the process.
but you must secure funds in poloniex.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
volume trade always high

Dextrust.org #Defi
volume trade always high
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Polo is the biggest exchange, for what do u need more?)
Damn! people always need moooore!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Polo is the biggest exchange, for what do u need more?)
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Dextrust.org #Defi
stable prices, slowly but steadily rose in the month.
from 0.05 USD and now 0096 USD
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
That is a LOT of traveling. Kudos to the team.

I say though after the UK, possibly the Japan trip, watch the price really jump..

Thanks, we try to do as much promotion as we can. But the Japan touch is not is Japan, it is in Lyon, France (just so nobody makes the confusion).
We will probably stay around Europe until release, because we have a tight development schedule too, and travel farther (US, Asia) in 2018.

Ahhh.. still good..
Pages:
Jump to: