Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 83. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm very happy to have bought NXC in time, when the pump signal was obvious. No it can even dump a bit, it's normal. but it'll recover and will go up
legendary
Activity: 1722
Keep up the good work team! Promotion and participating to gaming events and conferences is essential to get the game known by as many fans as possible.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That is a LOT of traveling. Kudos to the team.

I say though after the UK, possibly the Japan trip, watch the price really jump..

Thanks, we try to do as much promotion as we can. But the Japan touch is not is Japan, it is in Lyon, France (just so nobody makes the confusion).
We will probably stay around Europe until release, because we have a tight development schedule too, and travel farther (US, Asia) in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
That is a LOT of traveling. Kudos to the team.

I say though after the UK, possibly the Japan trip, watch the price really jump..
Activity: 403
not that someone is going to sell too early:

Here’s our current Marketing schedule:

April 6th: Exhibition booth at Blockshow, Munich (Germany)
April 7-8th: Exhibition booth and conference talks at CoinFest, Manchester (UK)
April 9th: Indie Game contest and exhibition stand at Evry Games City (France)
April 14-17th: Exhibition booth at Insomnia gaming festival, Birmingham (UK)
April 22-23rd: Exhibition booth at Japan Touch Haru/Geek Touch Festival in Lyon (France)
Mai 31-2nd: Exhibition booth at Norwich Game Festival, Norwich (UK)
July 15-16th: First Beyond the Void tournament, details coming
 soon
August 23-26th: Gamescom 2017 in Cologne (Germany)

More events will be scheduled soon.

April is very hot month for Beyond the Void team, and we can see that price start to grow, just wait for promotion campaign results!
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
not that someone is going to sell too early:

Here’s our current Marketing schedule:

April 6th: Exhibition booth at Blockshow, Munich (Germany)
April 7-8th: Exhibition booth and conference talks at CoinFest, Manchester (UK)
April 9th: Indie Game contest and exhibition stand at Evry Games City (France)
April 14-17th: Exhibition booth at Insomnia gaming festival, Birmingham (UK)
April 22-23rd: Exhibition booth at Japan Touch Haru/Geek Touch Festival in Lyon (France)
Mai 31-2nd: Exhibition booth at Norwich Game Festival, Norwich (UK)
July 15-16th: First Beyond the Void tournament, details coming
 soon
August 23-26th: Gamescom 2017 in Cologne (Germany)

More events will be scheduled soon.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
We all were noobs at one point, but I wish people would do some actual research and Due diligence before even thinking of investing in ANY
altcoin and stop asking people on the forum for information that can be obtained from google within a few minutes.

I think he was just filling his signature campaign post quota, since what he said had no sense at all.  Ofcourse he cant know and research that many projects as he can make posts in their threads.

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
We all were noobs at one point, but I wish people would do some actual research and Due diligence before even thinking of investing in ANY
altcoin and stop asking people on the forum for information that can be obtained from google within a few minutes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
I think so the game is not ready for us right now

Game is up only for weekends as I know so far. In  beginning of May game ill enter in open beta where everyone  will be able to register and test the game.

Yup. I played it over the weekend. Too bad I can't play it during the week from work while bored in my office. LOLOL.
Guess I'll just have to wait.

Devs : Any chance you can make the main viewscreen zoom out further than the max now? It seems to choke the action when the enemy flies off the screen and you want to chase after or hit them with a special.

Can anybody tell me who is developing that game currently? In case nexus team hired freelancers there should be a development fund from which coders will get their pay. If u dont have any fund, freelancers will easily put an end to that game. Overall it doesnt seem like game will ever come out. Even if it will nobody will play it, I forecast that retired folks and pensioners will be the only gamers.

Lol , u need to do research bro

The game is already in beta .
Damn so many noobs :/

Keep buying shitcoins like onecoin

https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/851096318734999552
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I think so the game is not ready for us right now

Game is up only for weekends as I know so far. In  beginning of May game ill enter in open beta where everyone  will be able to register and test the game.

Yup. I played it over the weekend. Too bad I can't play it during the week from work while bored in my office. LOLOL.
Guess I'll just have to wait.

Devs : Any chance you can make the main viewscreen zoom out further than the max now? It seems to choke the action when the enemy flies off the screen and you want to chase after or hit them with a special.

Can anybody tell me who is developing that game currently? In case nexus team hired freelancers there should be a development fund from which coders will get their pay. If u dont have any fund, freelancers will easily put an end to that game. Overall it doesnt seem like game will ever come out. Even if it will nobody will play it, I forecast that retired folks and pensioners will be the only gamers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Right now NXC is in accumulation mode , this is not even the real pump lol

Slow uptrend is what I like Wink
Activity: 297
Pump is over and now it will get back to the normal price.

Perhaps the current price level is already a normal price, the developers are doing everything according to the road map. When will be release the current price for you seems ridiculous.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Did someone enjoy the game? Will it be interesting to play?
I'm not a gamer, so I would like to hear review of hardcore gamers Cheesy
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Pump is over and now it will get back to the normal price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
How are you guys trying to register? What PC/OS?

gaming pc, windows 7, got launcher from website, starts, select server, click register, fill it out, nothing happens for forever.

I tried several servers and gave up for now.

We apologize for the server issues yesterday. It is working today.
If you have specific issues, please come to our Slack as it is much more convenient to help you there.

Nice now is working, I've played a game and looks good. Well it's not the kind of game I like, but I know many people like games like this, so your project will be a success once it will reach the mass!

gaming pc, windows 7, got launcher from website, starts, select server, click register, fill it out, nothing happens for forever.

I tried several servers and gave up for now.

We apologize for the server issues yesterday. It is working today.
If you have specific issues, please come to our Slack as it is much more convenient to help you there.

Anyone know how to take part in the marktplace?

Hello !

You can find info about the shop on our blog:

https://beyondthevoidgame.tumblr.com/post/157611929345/beyond-the-void-shop-how-to-get-started

You can find the same info on our forum, and ask questions:

http://forum.beyond-the-void.net/t/beyond-the-void-shop-how-to-get-started/249

If you want to talk directly with us, you can join our Slack:

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Me from win7 and my friend from mac. same result, it crash after we fill the information and confirm them

Maybe something was up with the server you were using. Did you select the right one on the top right of the screen during the new account creation screen?
I logged in Sunday to see if it was crashing, but I was able to create a new account and play it with zero issues.
(Win 8.1 on a PC).
I think the DEV's really need to put up the system requirements for hardware as I can not find it anywhere.
Maybe your graphics card is not good enough? I know MAC's have issues with that all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Anyone know how to take part in the marktplace?
Activity: 536
Pages:
Jump to: