Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 90. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Gotta promote this!  Cool

We have a good chance to attract more attention to Beyond the Void game and NXC now. More good news - more investors! 
give me URL for more info about that.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Wow, nice! Make some videos from this weekend beta please! Would be cool to see Smiley

Yes it was, it would be good, as long as there are only a few reviews of beta testing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

We have a good chance to attract more attention to Beyond the Void game and NXC now. More good news - more investors! 
Lets make this happen!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Gotta promote this!  Cool

We have a good chance to attract additional attention to Beyond the Void game and NXC now. More good news - more investors!  
legendary
Hyperspace snail
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Cool! More people will get in now.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Beta session for backers: 48 hrs non-stop next weekend

Beyond the Void will open a Beta session for backers this weekend from 8 AM GMT on 3/18 to 8 AM GMT on 3/20.

The servers will be running non-stop for those two days.

To play:

* You have to be a backer.
* Register before 7 AM GMT on 3/18.
* Use this form to register: https://goo.gl/forms/Cstf76ZTFjPcapUK2.

Note: Backers are people who bought Nexiums during our ICO in November 2016. You cannot become a backer now.

Can’t find an opponent ? Come to our Slack !

Considering the limited number of backers, you may find it difficult to find an opponent through the game match-making system at some times. We recommend that you come to our Slack in #beta and find somebody to play with before launching the game.

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

Beta session for everyone: 3 hrs on Saturday 3/18, 3-6 PM GMT

If you are not a backer, no worries! You can still play next weekend, but you will have to play in the hours open for everybody.

To play:

* You do not need to register.
* Create a gamer account using the PC or Mac game client.

Important information for backers and everyone

For development purposes, we deleted all existing gaming accounts. Even if you created a gaming account for the last beta session, you need to re-create it for the upcoming beta session.

That's great! I missed my chance in the last beta so I'm looking forward to this one which should be long enough for me to get a game or two in.

Excellent chance to try Beyond the Void! Thanks devs, waiting more good news.
Activity: 294
Hey, when it will be available for beta testing to everyone without any restrictions on time?

That would be the open beta, at the end of April. The servers will be up almost all the time then, and anyone can join Smiley
Activity: 297

Beyond the Void will open a Beta session for backers this weekend from 8 AM GMT on 3/18 to 8 AM GMT on 3/20.

To play:

Note: Backers are people who bought Nexiums during our ICO in November 2016. You cannot become a backer now.

Considering the limited number of backers, you may find it difficult to find an opponent through the game match-making system at some times. We recommend that you come to our Slack in #beta and find somebody to play with before launching the game.

If you are not a backer, no worries! You can still play next weekend, but you will have to play in the hours open for everybody.

To play:

For development purposes, we deleted all existing gaming accounts. Even if you created a gaming account for the last beta session, you need to re-create it for the upcoming beta session.

Hey, when it will be available for beta testing to everyone without any restrictions on time?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

To play:

To play:

That's great! I missed my chance in the last beta so I'm looking forward to this one which should be long enough for me to get a game or two in.

To play:

To play:

legendary
Hyperspace snail
When next big news on Nexium? And I want to buy but do not want to freeze money for a long time.
Did you check the website and the timeline? I suggest you do that.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
...............And I want to buy but do not want to freeze money for a long time.

That's called an investment.  Cheesy
Activity: 358
When next big news on Nexium? And I want to buy but do not want to freeze money for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Cant wait for open beta and coinfest, april going to be huge for nexium Grin
look at chart. price shows us the same)

Now charts looks a little better than week before.
Sure they do (probably accumulation). The April milestone might take it to new highs breaking the old ATHs. BTW any particular date in April for the open beta ?
Activity: 403

Now charts looks a little better than week before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Do some of the coins get burnt when they are spent?

There is one case where Nexiums are burnt when spent:

If you buy a newly created item from us in our shop, then we burn half of the NxC we receive.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Do some of the coins get burnt when they are spent?
Pages:
Jump to: