Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 87. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
good job dev team, the platform looks really sleek.

chart looks great too, just bought some today.. hope it'll give us some good profits!
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Looks like moon time Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

20,000 Sats incoming whoooo
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
so well, let's wait and see. In general, a rise from today's price expectations?

Please do your own Due Diligence on this and not just ask about price expectations. It makes people that do this look and sound foolish and should NOT be investing in Crypto..
If you want someone to say, "Yes it will be worth 100X it is now..." I am sure we can find someone to fill that order for you to make you happy though....  Cheesy

ps. This goes to all people who act like that, not just you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
so well, let's wait and see. In general, a rise from today's price expectations?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
yess $NXC will be raise slow but sure.

Shhhhh.

Nom,nom,nom,nom,nom,nom...... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 546
Merit: 502

Go, go nexium to high space. Waiting for hot april news.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
legendary
Hyperspace snail
If you check the NXC slack you can check some graphics of the new website Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Nice 33BTC wall at 4881! Someone is intent on not letting BTC rain too much on the NXC parade huh Smiley

In the end of next week will be the 3 exhibitions with the participation of Beyond the Void devs. Waiting for results.
Looking forward to it!

just dont forget to buy before and after too  Smiley

Many people will start to buy nxc after some pumps on the ath. We need such people! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1045
Nice 33BTC wall at 4881! Someone is intent on not letting BTC rain too much on the NXC parade huh Smiley

In the end of next week will be the 3 exhibitions with the participation of Beyond the Void devs. Waiting for results.
Looking forward to it!

just dont forget to buy before and after too  Smiley
legendary
Hyperspace snail

Looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1206

EDIT:  annnnd it's gone
Activity: 167
Going to keep a close eye on this project.  Since investing in the Augmentors Game ICO, i have developed a special taste for gaming tokens.
Looks like the team is going to be busy promoting the game via the conferences, all look pretty solid here.

Glad you are into game assets.  I assume you are not an early investor at BtV and you don't have any rank here, right?  Do you have any rank in Augmentors?  Are the ranks/Partner status saleable in Augmentors?  If so I would like to trade the ranks as I want out of here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Going to keep a close eye on this project.  Since investing in the Augmentors Game ICO, i have developed a special taste for gaming tokens.
Looks like the team is going to be busy promoting the game via the conferences, all look pretty solid here.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

April 2018 will be even better

Not for you. You will be dead broke because you did not invest in here. Muahahahahaha.
Activity: 167
  April looks like a big month for Beyond the void.  Should be good.  Time to stock up on NXC before it takes another ride up.  I've been hearing more and more about the values of video games.  600 million up to several Billion.   With a marketcap of 3.5 Million NXC has a long way to go.  And the in game Market makes it even better.  Good job and good luck guys.
April is gonna be awesome!  Cool

April 2018 will be even better
Pages:
Jump to: