Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 92. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
A little miracle now, and then it will go.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
A little PUMP now, and then it will go.
What are you talking about? :/ What pump?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
A little PUMP now, and then it will go.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
what news coin NXC on this day  ? anybody know ? please tellme .
Please do your own research.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
No news. it is simple - btc maybe go down soo, BTV betA Soon, marketing campain. It makes price good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!

I m sorry for you. This is btctalk . NOT lovepage. So lets talk abouth crypto nexium here. Not blep.

So. IMO NXC is undervalued a lot. A LOT!

You can do. What you want to do.
But dont lie for cheap coins here.

Ignore the morons and don't let them egg you into a mindless back and forth. We know what is going on and what is to come.

thanks for that  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCsDVfPQqk

CoolCoolCool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

I m sorry for you. This is btctalk . NOT lovepage. So lets talk abouth crypto nexium here. Not blep.

Ignore the morons and don't let them egg you into a mindless back and forth. We know what is going on and what is to come.
order sell 7,9 million , its so dificult for up again , support just 80 BTC . always be careful for entry.

wtf? are you talking abouth?

only listed on Polo
only 66,521,586 NXC
its for use in a game and store  Tongue
2 milestone its coming
support now its not relative because etf. and its very good for me.   Kiss

Are you angry with me because of what I said ?

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
38k here we come. Cheap coins yeah
38K here we come Huh? LOL hahaha
What you do not see every day the price NXC getting down ?
more than 7 million seller and demand a high price.
while enthusiasts want a cheap price

Thank god for that, I sold to buy back in cheaper and was starting to think I'd never get my chance.
This is very cheap but there is still the possibility of cheaper prices, now is not the right time to get into NXC
NXC getting down, and may be down to 30k
LOL guys , maybe you made a typo, not 30K, but 3K.

always be careful guys . because support hours ago 180 BTC more but currently orders to buy just 37 BTC, this signal will drop because sell orders still in figures 7 million coins.

there are 25 Mill coins on Polo. So i think 7 Mill out of of 25 is just around 30%. and its about 12% of total coins. if you could buy them all at 6k, you would need 420 BTC. this number is relativ low then, i guess. 420 BTC to buy all coins, if they would be offered by 6k.

this project is on his path and good way. i dont see any reasons the price going down. I am sure its going up before the game is released and rocket after its having success in the game market.
I go in just a few hours when the price of 4000, when rising to 4500 I immediately sell it, because it is difficult for the price to 5000 and even 6000.
The fundamental reason I am selling because of diminishing interest in the purchase order.

http://prntscr.com/ef18md

NXC up to 41, if stuck in 37 - 40 prises, may be the next going up to 5k, if a bitcoin stable or down...
the next NXC, n this prediction http://prntscr.com/egyrkp
done... NXC up to 52, and this prise down, next may be to 6000

just dont sell until launch. then you will have no stress with other coins and good money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
38k here we come. Cheap coins yeah
38K here we come Huh? LOL hahaha
What you do not see every day the price NXC getting down ?
more than 7 million seller and demand a high price.
while enthusiasts want a cheap price

Thank god for that, I sold to buy back in cheaper and was starting to think I'd never get my chance.
This is very cheap but there is still the possibility of cheaper prices, now is not the right time to get into NXC
NXC getting down, and may be down to 30k
LOL guys , maybe you made a typo, not 30K, but 3K.

always be careful guys . because support hours ago 180 BTC more but currently orders to buy just 37 BTC, this signal will drop because sell orders still in figures 7 million coins.

there are 25 Mill coins on Polo. So i think 7 Mill out of of 25 is just around 30%. and its about 12% of total coins. if you could buy them all at 6k, you would need 420 BTC. this number is relativ low then, i guess. 420 BTC to buy all coins, if they would be offered by 6k.

this project is on his path and good way. i dont see any reasons the price going down. I am sure its going up before the game is released and rocket after its having success in the game market.
I go in just a few hours when the price of 4000, when rising to 4500 I immediately sell it, because it is difficult for the price to 5000 and even 6000.
The fundamental reason I am selling because of diminishing interest in the purchase order.

http://prntscr.com/ef18md

NXC up to 41, if stuck in 37 - 40 prises, may be the next going up to 5k, if a bitcoin stable or down...
the next NXC, n this prediction http://prntscr.com/egyrkp
done... NXC up to 52, and this prise down, next may be to 6000
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
order sell 7,9 million , its so dificult for up again , support just 80 BTC . always be careful for entry.

only listed on Polo
only 66,521,586 NXC
2 milestone its coming
support now its not relative because etf. and its very good for me.   Kiss

Are you angry with me because of what I said ?

only listed on Polo
only 66,521,586 NXC
2 milestone its coming
support now its not relative because etf. and its very good for me.   Kiss

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Are you warning us?

Funny, my investments is my choise, I buy what I want.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Are you warning us?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
1000 mean 4000 in my language  Grin

Its a some cosmic language Grin

The language of the ignored. One of the few pump and dump screamer accounts probably.
IMO This is just a small pre pump. I don't think the big one is starting for another couple of weeks. Good time to add to your positions though. Easy 15-20% over a 24 he period since the jump in price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
1000 mean 4000 in my language  Grin

Its a some cosmic language Grin
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Definitely excited for April. Beyond the Void beta playable at CoinFest Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
1000 mean 4000 in my language  Grin
Pages: