Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 98. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Now is very good price to enter for few months. You can double your investment.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It is steady for a few days now.
We shall see some more I think. Cool
Activity: 249
:Facepalm:

All of the sudden the highly experienced and skilled traders are coming out of the woodwork to protect us from our bad investments......

ROFL.......  Cheesy Cheesy

Reminds me of PASC when we were stocking up on it at 2K satoshis and under months ago , even then people were saying how it's going to die off, etc.. blablabla..
Then it exploded to 0.015+ . THat's like a 75x profit..

To correct you, it is 0.0015+, aka 150k sat. Yeah, that is an insane pump. But NXC has multiple times gain already, it is performing very well. No need to fee those trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
:Facepalm:

All of the sudden the highly experienced and skilled traders are coming out of the woodwork to protect us from our bad investments......

ROFL.......  Cheesy Cheesy

Reminds me of very recently, when we were stocking up on it at 2K satoshis and under months ago , even then people were saying how it's going to die off, etc.. blablabla..
Then it exploded to 0.0015+ . That's like a 75x profit..

Besides, most of the sells awaiting are in the waaay high spots, so not active traders. We're talking 0.00016+.
Awaiting the big pump and jump. Last month's was just a taste... Cool

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Pump ? +200 btc in buy ordre lol
fake order buy , always be carefull
sell order over 7 million , its so dificult for up again to 6800 - 7500

Only 6M now :p
please Check this Out

>> http://prntscr.com/edc1kn

Server time: 2017-02-25 20:22 UTC
I have told earlier . that price is hard to grow, and there is truly a dump again to 5100.
believe it or not it's just game developers only. orders to buy many pairs in the south do not braved straight north.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!

Two months before the next big news. It is dangerous to buy now.

It's not okay to lie for your own benefit..

IMO

Best trader know best moment for buy is;

Let's name just two more topics that I will not comment more on now. for example:

1º Coin dump for news.  So trader Wait and buy when price is really low.

2º You know that new news is coming for x coin next months , so you buy cheap then for sell on high . Only buy its you see its in a dump how NXC rigth now lets say, and not i a Pump how x coin prefer not say anycoin. you can see Cool by yourself.

That my friend are two truths and no lie.

Time to take a pencil and notebook!

@melea Advice

and its what i see  Shocked not what i do. Grin  and never what i recomended, Tongue only say what i see, not buy if read me. be careful!  Wink  You should first investigate before you buy. Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

I do not think so. If you make a purchase NXC right now it is a common investment for someone who believes that the project will be successful and the price will grow up. I do not see anything wrong with that. The NXC price can not go much lower, but it will be higher in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

Dangerous how? Could you please explain?
Activity: 336

Activity: 8

Activity: 244
Hold coin. If you want the coin to grow and earn profits have patience.
Also help promote the game, coin and entire project.

Good words, you are wise, dude. Nobody should dump the tokens, especially for bitcoin rally comes, and NXC is good, the poloniex chosen one, is special.
Activity: 54
Hold coin. If you want the coin to grow and earn profits have patience.
Also help promote the game, coin and entire project.
Activity: 32
This game can only go up, nice gameplay good engine, game updates and improvements maybe esport and steem next time.
The shop is disappointing and verry bad i hope it will be integrated in the game and i hope they make something to buy NXC easy.
if you compare Beyond the void with spels of genesis you will see that beyond the void is the very much better game and very low traded for now.
This was not a dump NXC is not a pump and dump cheap shit Coin its because BTC rising and now Nexium is slowly going up again.
at release the coin will be worth 1 NXC = 0,5 $ or more.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
It's not fake, you could sell into it if you wanted.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 8
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The next beta session will be on Sunday!!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
So, eventually, the amount of tokens in circulation will decrease?

If so, it's a good strategy, low supply = High Price. Smiley
but in reality the price of increasingly worthless. some time ago the price down to 4678 Satoshi.
not the reason Btc soaring prices, because some altcoin still able to increase the price, for example BELLA , SJCX

Storg will never come back coz its broken by design, bella is a scam by cryptogenetic bullion scamartist, and nxc is a meatloaf of crypto. Its tasty while its hot. If u were incautious and waited till it cooled down u are a shitholder nohoper.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Also across how many more games will NXC / money be compatible with? That's another interesting thing that will help.

Well, literally any developer could decide to use NXC for their game without the consent of the Beyond the Void team. However, I'm not sure there is currently an incentive structure for that.

I think it would have been interesting if they set aside developer bounties to pay to teams that choose to develop with NXC.

Thats what I was thinking about. LOL. Wish this would have been available back in the Diablo II / Guild Wars II days. Had millions on one account back then. Woudl have loved to transfer to the other game and buy all the godly stuff. Supposedly this game will be like that.  Wink

With the fact that most games have gone to a pay-to-play model if you want to invest real funds to get a leg up, we'll see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Also across how many more games will NXC / money be compatible with? That's another interesting thing that will help.

Well, literally any developer could decide to use NXC for their game without the consent of the Beyond the Void team. However, I'm not sure there is currently an incentive structure for that.

I think it would have been interesting if they set aside developer bounties to pay to teams that choose to develop with NXC.
Pages:
Jump to: