Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 95. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Very nice game, when will it launch?
what is the game?
38k here we come. Cheap coins yeah
38K here we come Huh? LOL hahaha
What you do not see every day the price NXC getting down ?
more than 7 million seller and demand a high price.
while enthusiasts want a cheap price

Thank god for that, I sold to buy back in cheaper and was starting to think I'd never get my chance.
This is very cheap but there is still the possibility of cheaper prices, now is not the right time to get into NXC
NXC getting down, and may be down to 30k
LOL guys , maybe you made a typo, not 30K, but 3K.

always be careful guys . because support hours ago 180 BTC more but currently orders to buy just 37 BTC, this signal will drop because sell orders still in figures 7 million coins.

there are 25 Mill coins on Polo. So i think 7 Mill out of of 25 is just around 30%. and its about 12% of total coins. if you could buy them all at 6k, you would need 420 BTC. this number is relativ low then, i guess. 420 BTC to buy all coins, if they would be offered by 6k.

this project is on his path and good way. i dont see any reasons the price going down. I am sure its going up before the game is released and rocket after its having success in the game market.
I go in just a few hours when the price of 4000, when rising to 4500 I immediately sell it, because it is difficult for the price to 5000 and even 6000.
The fundamental reason I am selling because of diminishing interest in the purchase order.

http://prntscr.com/ef18md

NXC up to 41, if stuck in 37 - 40 prises, may be the next going up to 5k, if a bitcoin stable or down...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very nice game, when will it launch?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

I dumped everything I had. Dont look back bro, enjoy ur loss. U thought nexium has got a potential to detach from its magnets and fly like a hydrogen rocket. So u dropped 30 btc on it, right? Look where u are at now. Oh man ur teammates will be spitting in ur face as they know u gambled their money away.

A douchebag says what?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
NXC could use some promotion. What can we do as community?

what is the way to push btv into steam greenlight? is it too early ?  i would support that.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
WHoever just sold at that loss to lower the price, good call and thank you. Just added a bunch to my position.  Wink

I dumped everything I had. Dont look back bro, enjoy ur loss. U thought nexium has got a potential to detach from its magnets and fly like a hydrogen rocket. So u dropped 30 btc on it, right? Look where u are at now. Oh man ur teammates will be spitting in ur face as they know u gambled their money away.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Nice images. Who is your designer?

Maxence Burgel is the game's lead developer, but is a also a concept artist. You can see his work here:
http://www.maxence-burgel.com
Nice artwork, but is he your only designer? Are you planning to expand your team?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The signature campaign seemed like a good way, but mexxer2 hasn't been responding. I'm a little afraid that it's dead. :/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Total buy orders are BTC 36! market dried out.

Thank god for that, I sold to buy back in cheaper and was starting to think I'd never get my chance.
This is very cheap but there is still the possibility of cheaper prices, now is not the right time to get into NXC

always be careful guys . because support hours ago 180 BTC more but currently orders to buy just 37 BTC, this signal will drop because sell orders still in figures 7 million coins.

there are 25 Mill coins on Polo. So i think 7 Mill out of of 25 is just around 30%. and its about 12% of total coins. if you could buy them all at 6k, you would need 420 BTC. this number is relativ low then, i guess. 420 BTC to buy all coins, if they would be offered by 6k.

this project is on his path and good way. i dont see any reasons the price going down. I am sure its going up before the game is released and rocket after its having success in the game market.
I go in just a few hours when the price of 4000, when rising to 4500 I immediately sell it, because it is difficult for the price to 5000 and even 6000.
The fundamental reason I am selling because of diminishing interest in the purchase order.

hahaha, I'm sorry because focus to first prise, but I hold to long term for NXC

good one :-)

i am not daytrading anymore, because i am making enough with other investments.

Maxence Burgel is the game's lead developer, but is a also a concept artist. You can see his work here:

nice to see maxence is also co-founder of http://www.ratel-studio.com/ with games in the pipeline. maybe the assets in beyond the void will be multifunctional with their games too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
If the price will go down more then better to buy nxc, the price will rise on the news, polo will pump nexium later.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

You know 30k is 30000 satoshi and not 3000 satoshi?
Pages:
Jump to: