Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform. - page 6. (Read 30475 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
What percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
As you can read in previous posts, the token holders will share 100% of the trading fees. The more the tokens you have, the higher your percentage of the revenue.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
What percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Thanks, Wekkel! You say it correct.

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.
If people buy with ETH it will become visible in their Ethereum wallet.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.
Anyways, its resolved now, how can i transfer the tokens to my ether wallet?

Once the EX is live you can transfer them from it.

Thanks, i got it.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.

Once the EX is live you can transfer them from it.

If you paid with BTC, the amount of tokens will be shown on your member page on the website.
If you pay with Ether, you will receive NEXT tokens in your MEW wallet. So there is a difference here. Did you check your member page for the number of NEXT tokens assigned to you?

Yes, i see it now. It was not there yesterday. How can i transfer those coins to my ether wallet.
Activity: 10
Why are some coins on the next.exchange vote not planned even though have more votes than other planned coins?
Activity: 84
NEXT TEAM, a suggestion. With the new tax laws coming it would be nice if you could build in software to track all of our transactions, that we can easily download. Is that already being considered?
Activity: 13

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
If you paid with BTC, the amount of tokens will be shown on your member page on the website.
If you pay with Ether, you will receive NEXT tokens in your MEW wallet. So there is a difference here. Did you check your member page for the number of NEXT tokens assigned to you?
Hi,
   I am still waiting for my coins and an answer from your support.

As far as I am aware your tokens should have been distributed because I reached out to the team. Do you have Telegram?

Where did you distributed the token. I did not received any token from you. I do not have telegram, i does not works in Pakistan. I submitted my phone number number on next.exchange profile, we can talk on whatsapp and you can show me the proof of your transaction.

I sent you messages via mail, facebook, twitter and on your official ann, no one from your support is responding, you scammer.  Now, 3 days are passed already.

It send 0.02019311 to buy 400 NEXT tokens during the ICO.
The btc was sent but i did not received my NEXT tokens.

The Transaction ID is:
010355fdd5b771506fb2dd3be07b7537d34fe85918ba9adf9905230900b569f8

Check it out.

My ether address is given below, this ether address is also given on my next.exchange profile:
0x7b39eD8aD683979e21CdbE7Cd9f01be72dD5bA75

The next tokens on my address is 0, you did not sent me any token, if you did show me the proof.

The snapshot at the time of deal is at the following link.
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500444241021

Check out everything and give me your proof, if you sent me tokens then where are they.

You stole my money, you are not trade worthy, you are a scammer, you are not responding to my email, you are not responding on facebook/twitter/bitcointalk forum, I did not received any token from you and on top of that you are calling me imposter on several occasions.

Shameless scammer, my amount was not too big and that's a lesson for me to never deal with scam project like yours.
A message for public stay away from this scam project.
Contact them via Telegram: https://t.me/next_exchange

Telegram does not works in Pakistan.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

I contacted your support, but its a poor service. A day ago and no one has responded yet.

The Transaction ID is:

I am waiting for your response, i hope this project is a legit project.

You should have your tokens now.

By the way guys, if you do not see your tokens or have some issues, its always a good idea to hop into our telegram https://t.me/next_exchange

and ask.

Still waiting for tokens. My ether address is:

No tokens, no response from your team (not on Facebook, not on twitter nor on this forum), and i didn't got my tokens. Why shouldn't i call this project a scam?

Notice for public: Stay away from their ICO, its a scam.

I contacted your support, but its a poor service. A day ago and no one has responded yet.

The Transaction ID is:

By the way guys, if you do not see your tokens or have some issues, its always a good idea to hop into our telegram https://t.me/next_exchange

and ask.

Still waiting for tokens. My ether address is:
copper member

The Transaction ID is:

and ask.
copper member

The Transaction ID is:

I will forward your issue. Please understand that we are currently in holidays and support is going slightly slow. Once we grow more we will upgrade our support.

The Transaction ID is:

copper member
Is there someone trading on next.exchange?
How many Cryptocurrencies can I trade?

Hi, platform is not yet live. We will have many currencies available for trading.
Take a look at our upvote page and the "planned" section https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
Activity: 182
Is there someone trading on next.exchange?
How many Cryptocurrencies can I trade?
Pages:
Jump to: