Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform. - page 5. (Read 30475 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
Is the next exchange launched for token holders, yet?

They said it will be launched on the 14th in the Telegram group.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
How much total $ USD raised until now from NEXT ICO?
I can't find it on your website
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Is the next exchange launched for token holders, yet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
hello, I received a token, do not tell which exchange will trade Next.exchange, thanks in advance
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Hello! Why is there such a lax discussion on the forum and in social networks in such an interesting project? Or is all the activity in the Chinese network going on?  Huh

Hello, most of everything goes on in telegram.
Activity: 1
Hello! Why is there such a lax discussion on the forum and in social networks in such an interesting project? Or is all the activity in the Chinese network going on?  Huh
Activity: 104
So, the NEXT token is trading now.  Should we expect to see it on CMC soon? 

I am looking forward to ETN trading and the growth of the platform.  Very hopeful for all involved! 
copper member
This is a very promising project. I want to know,from your roadmap ICO is suppose to have been completed,can you give us a report of the performance of your project in the ICO?. Is your project decentralized? because I didnt see it in your write up.If you have other members of your team that are not included in your website please add them to make the team robust. What percentage of your profit do you share with your investor? Goodluck

Profit sharing = all of the platforms profits - necessary expenditures to keep it running.
It is decentralized.
ICO price closed at 1 ETH= 1,000 NEXT.
Current circulating supply is around 45 million NEXT.
We do not want to include all of our devs on the site in order to protect source code, there are about 11.
Activity: 120
This is a very promising project. I want to know,from your roadmap ICO is suppose to have been completed,can you give us a report of the performance of your project in the ICO?. Is your project decentralized? because I didnt see it in your write up.If you have other members of your team that are not included in your website please add them to make the team robust. What percentage of your profit do you share with your investor? Goodluck
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blessed-temple-coin-tmpc-pos-8-shaligram-sgram-shg-pow-2791745

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/clonining-ethereum-is-easier-than-making-a-cryptonote-or-forknote-here-is-how-2806271

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

Activity: 8
To all tokenholders, how are things going on the exchange? I would love to hear some feedback.
copper member
Do you care to give us, Next.Exchange bounty participants, some official update regarding the next steps you will be doing regarding bounty?

The bounty thread is locked and the last post was made before Christmas. Please do not leave us hanging indefinitely.

Bounties are being distributed. Translation + Signature has been distributed, I will be reaching out to users who used the wrong address.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The reward did not appear to have been announced, nor was there any confident exchange platform, which was not announced in the official announcement.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
Do you care to give us, Next.Exchange bounty participants, some official update regarding the next steps you will be doing regarding bounty?

The bounty thread is locked and the last post was made before Christmas. Please do not leave us hanging indefinitely.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Next Telegram Channel down? 

"Sorry, this group is not accessible"
Activity: 20
Possible to still get next tokens?   I know launch is coming and ICO is over -- so wondering when the next possible time to get tokens will be.  Thanks.
copper member
Thanks, Wekkel! You say it correct.

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.
If people buy with ETH it will become visible in their Ethereum wallet.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.
Anyways, its resolved now, how can i transfer the tokens to my ether wallet?

Once the EX is live you can transfer them from it.

when is NEXT.exchange live?

This week we will onboard token holders.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I am waiting till the launch of the exchange. It does really look promising.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
Thanks, Wekkel! You say it correct.

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.
If people buy with ETH it will become visible in their Ethereum wallet.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.
Anyways, its resolved now, how can i transfer the tokens to my ether wallet?

Once the EX is live you can transfer them from it.

when is NEXT.exchange live?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The project has a really interesting and diffucult to realized logic. I don't think so they can make it with way which they promise. Yes, it will collect very satisfying amount of investment but when it is come to application part, there is a very rough way that waiting for them. I'm looking forward to what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: