Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform. - page 9. (Read 30475 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
nexechange, very interesting project certainly many investors are curious with this project like to investing. the team also is not in doubt.
Yes this is very interesting and certainly there will be investors who are interested in and will soon join. because of this great project. Hopefully the project will be successful.

This is pretty cool and something for the investor to really look at hey. 👍
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Hi Christiaan,

Can you please provide an update to this channel ?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 21
Do we have a confirmed launch date yet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
nexechange, very interesting project certainly many investors are curious with this project like to investing. the team also is not in doubt.
Yes this is very interesting and certainly there will be investors who are interested in and will soon join. because of this great project. Hopefully the project will be successful.
Activity: 644
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Early access registration for NEXT tokenholders:
https://next.exchange/tokenholder/access
Activity: 35
Ive just seen the user interface pics.  So Simple to use !!! everyone can adopt

Looking forward to seeing this live on 14 Dec when the platform opens to token holders with 100+ tokens.

Did this happen and I have just bought 100 so can I get in !?

Access is going to postponed till nextweek since they are intergrating ETN and other Bugs need fixing to have a smooth launch Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Looking forward to seeing this live on 14 Dec when the platform opens to token holders with 100+ tokens.

Did this happen and I have just bought 100 so can I get in !?
Activity: 335
because the website does not show crowdsale progress you can check it here https://etherscan.io/token/0x4e005a760e00e17c4912a8070eec047cfecbabbb yesterday I saw it was almost reaching soft cap (10,000 ETH) but today I do not know because crowdsale progress on website has been remove
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Just want to be the first to congratulate the Next devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface from the sneak peaks, and trading altcoin with fiat?!?! It's awesome!!!
Next exchange interesting projects inevitably many investors interested in the project.
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
dev, please repair the whitepaper link.. i'd like to read it... thanks

Hello, the whitepaper link is here:
https://next.exchange/whitepaper
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Activity: 50
dev, please repair the whitepaper link.. i'd like to read it... thanks
copper member
Activity: 92
It is seen that 71 million of 120 million tokens have been sold. Who did buy it, when did they buy it? I can’t believe it. The team with 4 people, how can will they do the things were written above. OK, if the money will arrive, they will extend the team and they can do it but there is no technical information. There is a lot missing in wp. There are tons of things that should be explained but it is not explained. Only they are trying to take advantages of cobinhood. I hope I will be wrong.

There are 11 developers, not including Chris who is the CEO and main software engineer.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It is seen that 71 million of 120 million tokens have been sold. Who did buy it, when did they buy it? I can’t believe it. The team with 4 people, how can will they do the things were written above. OK, if the money will arrive, they will extend the team and they can do it but there is no technical information. There is a lot missing in wp. There are tons of things that should be explained but it is not explained. Only they are trying to take advantages of cobinhood. I hope I will be wrong.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I've been following this project very keenly from inception. I've very much been part of it every step of the way. When it comes to exchanges, the simplistic nature of an interface can either be an instant turn on or draw back for potential users. From the looks of it so far, it sees the DEVs have been able to pull off the double feat of simplicity and functionality. Well done!
Activity: 53
the hype is building, so close for token holders,   i see this as the next coinbase for the masses. This will do well in my eyes. Wink
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 92
Holding this token should provide dividends, right?
If so, how will function it? Tokens must be kept on the exchange account?

Yes! You would have to keep them on NEXT :^)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Holding this token should provide dividends, right?
If so, how will function it? Tokens must be kept on the exchange account?
Pages:
Jump to: