Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 26. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What comes after the Smart Staking Program?
Shortly after Smart Staking Program, we have Smart Holding Program so investors will be rewarded with token from our partners for holding their investment.
What comes after the Smart Staking Program?
What is the amount of the Smart Staking Pool?
The amout of the Smart Staking Pool is 54 billion NTY.
What is the amount of the Smart Staking Pool?
what is smart staking?
Smart staking program is part of Price StabilizationSystem.These programs target to short-term, middle-term and longterm
effect, respectively.Using this smart staking program can help investors increase their assets periodically if they keep a minimum amount in
their staking wallet. Within 7 days after the end of each staking period, Nexty's system will add to the owner's wallet.
what is smart staking?
ok I see. Please tell me what is the difference between NTY and PNTY? Is it NTY or PNTY? Do you know what I mean?
There is no difference between NTY and pNTY. pNTY is just a different name or a unit of 10000 NTY.
It means that  I don't need to convert pNTY to NTY right?
Yes, my friend. There’s no need to convert between NTY and pNTY
ok I see. Please tell me what is the difference between NTY and PNTY? Is it NTY or PNTY? Do you know what I mean?
There is no difference between NTY and pNTY. pNTY is just a different name or a unit of 10000 NTY.
It means that  I don't need to convert pNTY to NTY right?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
The list of Nexty on Coinben is great news. I think that this will help more people learn and get to the Nexty coin even more
thats good news for us here but i think smart staking mechanism might even be better than trading it now, or maybe trade a little and lockup some tokens for a staking profit.
The list of Nexty on Coinben is great news. I think that this will help more people learn and get to the Nexty coin even more
What is the total supply of this coin?
The total supply of this coin is 180.000.000.000
What is the total supply of this coin?
Thank you! I know that Nexty has NTY and NTF coin, but I don't know what they are used for?
NTY used for using in daily transactions and NTF used for transaction confirmation system.
 Thank you! I know that Nexty has NTY and NTF coin, but I don't know what they are used for?
Hi Nexty  team. Did you have a nice weekend?
Yes, of course. Wish you have a good start into the new week!
Pages:
Jump to: