Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 27. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Nexty  team. Did you have a nice weekend?
Activity: 28
I read your new roadmap until December 2019 on nexty.io. Hope it's the right direction to aim for. I'm sure Nexty will attract the attention of many investors with the features offered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You have to get enough 10,000 NTY before sending the request. Please note that the > 10,000 NTY withdrawal requires approval from admin
ah ok thank you
We will release instruction video and FAQ for BotQA shortly.
yay you should. Hope the chart will look better than now

We understand the situation and we will put out best effort to improve it
You have to get enough 10,000 NTY before sending the request. Please note that the > 10,000 NTY withdrawal requires approval from admin
ah ok thank you
yay you should. Hope the chart will look better than now
Let me ask a little more, this project was developed in Vietnam? With the large amount of coin released, there is a way to create value for NextyCoin?
Hi. Nexty was developed in Vietnam, with several competitive advantages: Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and price stablisation.
For more information about our project, pls kindly visit https://nexty.io/
Thank you so much!
ah ok thank you
ah ok thank you
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Let me ask a little more, this project was developed in Vietnam? With the large amount of coin released, there is a way to create value for NextyCoin?
Why cant I withdraw my rewards?  Cry
Step 1: Please kindly start a private conversation with the Bot: @NextyBotQA_bot
Step 2: Make sure you have imported wallet properly
Step 3: Enter the command /withdraw, all NTY reward will be sent to your imported wallet
I followed your instruction and tried many times.
oh, so how many NTY did you get Anhhvg?
8700 already
Step 1: Please kindly start a private conversation with the Bot: @NextyBotQA_bot
Step 3: Enter the command /withdraw, all NTY reward will be sent to your imported wallet
oh, so how many NTY did you get Anhhvg?
Hi Nexty! What happened to my NTY rewards from BotQA?
Hi Anhhvg, what can I help you?
Hi Nexty! What happened to my NTY rewards from BotQA?
Are you guys going to release multi-languages for Nexty Wallet App?

Yes. We'll announce the exact date soon.
Activity: 98
Are you guys going to release multi-languages for Nexty Wallet App?
good concept, Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System. I really like Zero Transfer Fees  Wink Wink
yes, this is one of the key features of Nexty.
Activity: 42
good concept, Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System. I really like Zero Transfer Fees  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: