Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 29. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oh waittt, what happened to bot?  Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
oh, thank you. How to check my rank? Can I check it myself? Or I have to wait your daily reward report?
Step 1: Please kindly start a private conversation with the Bot: @NextyBotQA_bot
Step 2: Enter the command /show_leaderboard
Step 3: The bot will show you the daily, weekly and monthly rank
Thank you for your detail answer Nexty team, I gonna be top 1 today  Grin Grin Grin

love ya, you can win millions of NTY by posing constructive and sensible questions in our group. Your contribution is essential to help us strengthen our community.
oh, thank you. How to check my rank? Can I check it myself? Or I have to wait your daily reward report?
Step 1: Please kindly start a private conversation with the Bot: @NextyBotQA_bot
Thank you for your detail answer Nexty team, I gonna be top 1 today  Grin Grin Grin
Anw, how to import wallet to store NTY from BotQA? I got 1100 already lol
Step 2: Enter the command /import_nty_wallet
Step 3: Enter your NTY wallet address after the bot message: “Ok. Please send me your NTY wallet address!”
❗️Please note that the bot will reject incorrect wallet format
‼️To import another wallet, please repeat the previous steps
Step 2: Enter the command /import_nty_wallet
Step 3: Enter your NTY wallet address after the bot message: “Ok. Please send me your NTY wallet address!”
#Technicalupdate #Nextywallet #comingsoon NOT ONLY ENGLISH VERSION!
Our dev team is now testing new Nexty wallet version that apart from English; Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and a "mysterious language" will be added. Can you guess?

The interface is also upgraded with better design.
We'll have official announcement soon when the new wallet version is released!

- The Nexty team
wow cant wait the new wallet update👍👍👍
#Technicalupdate #Nextywallet #comingsoon NOT ONLY ENGLISH VERSION!
Our dev team is now testing new Nexty wallet version that apart from English; Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and a "mysterious language" will be added. Can you guess?

The interface is also upgraded with better design.
We'll have official announcement soon when the new wallet version is released!

- The Nexty team
lol, I just received 400NTY from BOTQA
Congrats, the more you contribute to the community, the more NTY you earn from BotQA. 
Well, thank you. Hope Nexty will go through this tough time and benefit for us investors.
Thank you, our supporters for believing in us. We'll try our best.
Activity: 98
Well, thank you. Hope Nexty will go through this tough time and benefit for us investors.
The market price is very low now. Can I profit in any other ways?
You can enter our SmartStaking program. It's part of our plan to stabilize the price of Nexty.
if i sent all my nextycoin to smartstaking program and they are frozen will i earn more than when i leave them in my wallet or will earn a few coins, i would love to know more about this, share a link please.
You can go on: https://smartstaking.nexty.io/login for more information. That site also contains the rates for each duration which you lock your coin.

Remember to have your Private key
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
You can enter our SmartStaking program. It's part of our plan to stabilize the price of Nexty.
if i sent all my nextycoin to smartstaking program and they are frozen will i earn more than when i leave them in my wallet or will earn a few coins, i would love to know more about this, share a link please.
But currently, I don't have enough 500,000 NTY to join smart staking. What can I do?
You could trade on our exchanges for incentives. However, it'll depend on your calculation to profit from trading.
But currently, I don't have enough 500,000 NTY to join smart staking. What can I do?
Are any of Nexty listed exchanges in top tier exchanges?
Yes, Idax is in top 10 exchanges on CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: