Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 36. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yeah, I hope to see them in person in Nexty future conference.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Its looks really promising project especially because the have 2 Professor on advisory board PROF. ALEX SIOW and PROF. KEITH CARTER, but I do not know are their linkedin profile really real person or just imposter. Can someone tell me how to tracking real person on ICO?
They are real. If you suspect anyone in ICO is an imposter, you can try to contact them on LinkedIn or see them in that company conference or contact the representative of that company.
Great. I hope there would be less of them so blockchain and cryptocurrency will get proper regulations by governments around the world.
Yes. I hope that future will soon come.
Activity: 30
Its looks really promising project especially because the have 2 Professor on advisory board PROF. ALEX SIOW and PROF. KEITH CARTER, but I do not know are their linkedin profile really real person or just imposter. Can someone tell me how to tracking real person on ICO?
Great. I hope there would be less of them so blockchain and cryptocurrency will get proper regulations by governments around the world.
Will they ever stop scamming people?
We don't stop banning them from our channel, but the more people know about the scammers, the less people will be tricked in the future.
Will they ever stop scamming people?
I heard there was a very big cryptocurrency scam in Vietnam in the past. Does this affect Nexty and other blockchain platform in Vietnam?
Definitely, but like other bank credit frauds or Enron in 2002, that didn't stop the real business to provide real solutions for the people, right?
Well said. Do you have to handle scammers in telegram channel?
Yes, almost everyday.
I heard there was a very big cryptocurrency scam in Vietnam in the past. Does this affect Nexty and other blockchain platform in Vietnam?
Definitely, but like other bank credit frauds or Enron in 2002, that didn't stop the real business to provide real solutions for the people, right?
Well said. Do you have to handle scammers in telegram channel?
Will Nexty have more ambassadors in more countries?
Currently, we are having ambassadors in Korea and Brazil. But we'll take your suggestion into consideration.
Will Nexty have more ambassadors in more countries?
Activity: 42
I know smart staking is part of price stabilization system. So, when smart staking program finished, would you have a new program to stabilizate NTY price?
Yes, Of couse
What is program?
We plan to run program is called smart holding after smart staking finished.
Can you tell me more about this program ?
Smart holding is program that offer special benefits depending on the amount you join in this program.
Thank you so much.
I know smart staking is part of price stabilization system. So, when smart staking program finished, would you have a new program to stabilizate NTY price?
Yes, Of couse
What is program?
Smart holding is program that offer special benefits depending on the amount you join in this program.
Yes, Of couse
What is program?
Yes, Of couse
What is program?
Yes, Of couse
What is program?
Yes, Of couse
Pages:
Jump to: