Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 33. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9  Cool Cool Cool
Hey Nexty representative, wanna hear a joke?
Sure. What do you have?
Hey Nexty representative, wanna hear a joke?
Very nice. Keep up the good work Nexty Team.
So the NTY/ETH pair on VNbig is replaced with NTY/USDT?
Yes, it's a part of our Price Stabilization plan.
So the NTY/ETH pair on VNbig is replaced with NTY/USDT?
When will Nexty be listed on OEX?
I have not received any confirmations from the technical team yet, but it will happen soon. Please wait for our announcement.
When will Nexty be listed on OEX?
So the main event is on the Sept 25th?
Yes. If you are a developer or has friends as developers, there are Hackathons on the 24th and 25th.
So the main event is on the Sept 25th?
The wonderful project, zero fees is the future of the blockchain, in can change our world. I want to look at this project, the really bad thing is tha market is low.
In this bearing market, we could only keep the price stable, but if you think our project is worth the shot, we are happy to welcome you to our telegram community: https://t.me/nexty_io

There is hope with regards to price. Many analysts are already agreeing that we maybe already in the middle of the bear market. It means it could be possible that prices may start to rise from hereon. If you plan to invest in NeyxtCoin, this could be a good time to start accumulating.
I think in December, the market will warm up, it will be good next year. There are also many predictions from experts that cryptocurrency will grow in value in 2019.
Oh, what time will Nexty speak?
We will give speech from 14:40 - 15:00 on September 25.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
The wonderful project, zero fees is the future of the blockchain, in can change our world. I want to look at this project, the really bad thing is tha market is low.
In this bearing market, we could only keep the price stable, but if you think our project is worth the shot, we are happy to welcome you to our telegram community: https://t.me/nexty_io

There is hope with regards to price. Many analysts are already agreeing that we maybe already in the middle of the bear market. It means it could be possible that prices may start to rise from hereon. If you plan to invest in NeyxtCoin, this could be a good time to start accumulating.
Oh, what time will Nexty speak?
Will Nexty give speech in Vietnam Blockchain Hub 2018?
Yes. It'll be a 20-minute speech.
Will Nexty give speech in Vietnam Blockchain Hub 2018?
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Thank you. I might ask my friends to go with me.
Pages:
Jump to: