Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 32. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What if I speak other languages, like French or Chinese? Can I be an ambassador in that country?
Interesting point. But we need to inspect the community in that country, then if possible, you might be among the candidates for ambassador in that country.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What if I speak other languages, like French or Chinese? Can I be an ambassador in that country?
Why don't you just put them all in a community?
Because in many different countries, some people cannot speak English to participate in the community, so we elect local ambassadors in that country to communicate with local people.
Do you have an ambassador in Vietnam? Can I register to be an ambassador?
Yes, but we already have admins who are monitoring the official community and Vietnam community.
Because in many different countries, some people cannot speak English to participate in the community, so we elect local ambassadors in that country to communicate with local people.
Do you have an ambassador in Vietnam? Can I register to be an ambassador?
So how many are we having in total?
If you mean Nexty Community, there are currently 5 Communities Channel: Nexty.io Community, Korea Nexty Official Community, Vietnam Nexty Official Community, Brazil Nexty Official Community, and Nigeria Nexty Official Community.
So how many are we having in total?
Any updates on Nexty?
This morning, Nexty Community in Nigeria is live.
Tell me now is the normal price for buying this asset? I have been following this project for a long time and I want to add it to my portfolio

I would say around $0.0002 USD. You find more information here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nexty/
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Tell me now is the normal price for buying this asset? I have been following this project for a long time and I want to add it to my portfolio
Hey Nexty representative, wanna hear a joke?
Sure. What do you have?

Jokers)) Now he will ask to send him 5 million NTY, and then he will say his joke)) Cheesy I can also joke about it)) I'm ready to joke even for 1 million)) Cool Grin
Well, those jokes are not original. Can't charge me with those. No offense quangnguyen12.
What do they call the first man that landed on the moon? A lunatic. Cheesy
Okay, that's enough. Does Nexty have any news today?
Haha, good one. Mr. Thanh Dao, Nexty's CTO will deliver a speech at Vietnam Blockchain Hub 2018 about "Select Blockchain Platform for transforming the Landscape of Ecommerce and Retails". You can go on: https://t.me/nexty_io to find out more. Or you can even joke with others Cheesy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hey Nexty representative, wanna hear a joke?
Sure. What do you have?

Jokers)) Now he will ask to send him 5 million NTY, and then he will say his joke)) Cheesy I can also joke about it)) I'm ready to joke even for 1 million)) Cool Grin
What do they call the first man that landed on the moon? A lunatic. Cheesy
Okay, that's enough. Does Nexty have any news today?
Wanna hear another one?
Okay. But will this one be better than the last one?
Yes. Totally. You won't be disappointed.
Wanna hear another one?
Okay. But will this one be better than the last one?
Wanna hear another one?
Pages:
Jump to: