Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 61. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
They are wonderful, they provide a service with zero cost, it can compete with other wallets in the future. Hopefully his project for smoothly this time.
Any new exchange/ news/ any technical update ?

There's no new news now but please follow us on social networks to update the news
Ok thanks sir

There's no new news now but please follow us on social networks to update the news
This great project has a brighter future
Thank you my friend!
This great project has a brighter future
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off. Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 80
The apps get better, thanks Nexty team
vld
Activity: 95
administrator, as you think, in the future you will be able to compete with such technical solutions as WaykiChain for example?
Admin what's the different btw wallet.nexty.io, wallet on phone and app.nexty.io?

app.nexty.io is the very first platform Nexty has for users to store their NTY, but it's centralised so we have move to the wallet apps on iOS and Android. Wallet.nexty.io is a kind of decentralised app wallet you can use temporarily if your wallet on phone gets problem

I see, so for logging in, still using backup code and private key?

Yes, you use the same as the mobile wallet app

ok, thank you

Admin what's the different btw wallet.nexty.io, wallet on phone and app.nexty.io?

app.nexty.io is the very first platform Nexty has for users to store their NTY, but it's centralised so we have move to the wallet apps on iOS and Android. Wallet.nexty.io is a kind of decentralised app wallet you can use temporarily if your wallet on phone gets problem

Yes, you use the same as the mobile wallet app

vld
Activity: 95
as you think, in the future you will be able to compete with such technical solutions as WaykiChain for example?
the wallet seems good and the fee is really zero, I will spread it around me, I'd love to pay with it when I go drink or buy in my city

I'm glad to hear that. NTY will be a payment of the future for everyone
Activity: 98
the wallet seems good and the fee is really zero, I will spread it around me, I'd love to pay with it when I go drink or buy in my city
Pages:
Jump to: