Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 65. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Please announce new summit soon. So eager for new Nexty partners
It's been months ago since the Seoul Partner Summit, which is upcoming event please?

Hi, we are preparing and we can't promise anything in advance

Ok, your CTO Thanh Dao will still be speaker?

Sure, he'll show up there. If you're in the summit, you can give him questions and he'll answer properly

Yes, I mean why don't you let other members of the core team to show up and give presentation. It creates the impression that in Nexty only Mr. Dao works hard. I mean we don't know much about other leaders.

Mr. Dao first and foremost is CTO, he manages the Technical part, which is the heart of project. He has very deep knowledge of Nexty and blockchain and even business as he has years of experience in real estate field. So after presentation, when people ask unexpected questions, he can answer properly!

Sure, I like his presentation style anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's been months ago since the Seoul Partner Summit, which is upcoming event please?

Sure, he'll show up there. If you're in the summit, you can give him questions and he'll answer properly

Yes, I mean why don't you let other members of the core team to show up and give presentation. It creates the impression that in Nexty only Mr. Dao works hard. I mean we don't know much about other leaders.

Mr. Dao first and foremost is CTO, he manages the Technical part, which is the heart of project. He has very deep knowledge of Nexty and blockchain and even business as he has years of experience in real estate field. So after presentation, when people ask unexpected questions, he can answer properly!

Activity: 98
Thank you, hope the team does well.
May I ask, do you have any tips on trading?
Well, I'm not much of a trader. I only know this, if you trust the company enough, you can only lose when you sell. And if the market is not good, just stay away from the exchanges for a day, then come back, that way, you have enough time to think about an alternative.
May I ask, do you have any tips on trading?
Yes, thank you. By the way, how's the team doing?
Thank you for asking. We are doing great. Hope you are doing great as well.
Yes, thank you. By the way, how's the team doing?
Any upcoming events for Nexty?
There will be an event for blockchain enthusiast in Ho Chi Minh City, stay in tunes for more updates.
Any upcoming events for Nexty?
Any news on Nexty Platform?
How the network cost maintains?
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF with a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
Activity: 42
How the network cost maintains?
Pages:
Jump to: