Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 64. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Go Nexty, everybody having a good weekend?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Hi there, what is your telegram please ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May I ask, do you have any tips on trading?
Well, I'm not much of a trader. I only know this, if you trust the company enough, you can only lose when you sell. And if the market is not good, just stay away from the exchanges for a day, then come back, that way, you have enough time to think about an alternative.
I agree with your opinion. After studying the project and believing in the project, keep the coin and wait for it to rise. Or depending on the cryptographic market situation you may have the right choice. Do not rush to sell anything without careful analysis of the market.
Activity: 474
This is a revolution in the field of finance. pay attention to the plans of developers related to business - they are impressive: helps e-commerce and technology startups to raise funds from community.
Activity: 336
The technical capabilities of the NextyCoin project team are credible to investors, and patience is maintained to wait for the encryption market to emerge from the bear market.
Activity: 98
hello, is there a vietnamese telegram group?
Can I get the ICO price Of Nexty coin?

Hello, ICO price ranges from $1-$1.6 / 10,000 NTY
Can I get the ICO price Of Nexty coin?
Total Smart Staking amount increased 31billion in one day. Why?

Previously it located in app.nexty.io, a centralized smart staking platform. Now we move them all to decentralized one, smartstaking.nexty.io so it can be kept in blockchain
Total Smart Staking amount increased 31billion in one day. Why?
when you are expect to list KRW market?

Yeah we are working with some exchanges in Kr  Smiley
when you are expect to list KRW market?
Can i transfer directly my nexty from idax to coinbene?

We suggest that you transfer your NTY balance to your Nexty wallet first and then transfer to Coinbene
Can i transfer directly my nexty from idax to coinbene?
Is this project worth taking part in? What will you believe in me? when will the meeting begin? Do people like me can join? The team has a good leader, I think. It seems like the team has a lot of experience on such projects, so what did the team prepare for this project?

Hi there, Nexty is the mainnet-ready blockchain with 1800tps, zero transfer fee and instant transfer, so yes it's worth investing in I think Smiley
Thanks for supporting us!
Activity: 56
Is this project worth taking part in? What will you believe in me? when will the meeting begin? Do people like me can join? The team has a good leader, I think. It seems like the team has a lot of experience on such projects, so what did the team prepare for this project?
I hope Nexty is present in the Indonesian market (indodax) we will all be more happy Cheesy

It's classified hehe. But for one thing I know, Indonesia market is in our list  Wink
I hope Nexty is present in the Indonesian market (indodax) we will all be more happy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: