Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 68. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
One more question, if I know more languages than English, may I apply to support you in other languages?

That's briliant, currently we're having 3 communities apart from the global Nexty one. That's Korean, Vietnamese and Philippine communities. But currently we prefer Korean and Vietnamese the most as these communities are very active

Yes, I'm native Vietnamese and I can speak Chinese
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
One more question, if I know more languages than English, may I apply to support you in other languages?

That's briliant, currently we're having 3 communities apart from the global Nexty one. That's Korean, Vietnamese and Philippine communities. But currently we prefer Korean and Vietnamese the most as these communities are very active

Can you please share a little bit about your previous projects? Like show us some links and some sentences about your work there?

I have sent an email to your email, please have a check

It may take 1-3 days as we have many other email to process. So please kindly wait

Alright, I'll wait hope to have the reply mail soon admin

Can you please share a little bit about your previous projects? Like show us some links and some sentences about your work there?

It may take 1-3 days as we have many other email to process. So please kindly wait

Ok, please send us your CV to [email protected]. Please be detailed and show proof of what you've done.

Ok, please send us your CV to [email protected]. Please be detailed and show proof of what you've done.

This is quite personal and shouldn't be public, if possible I can send you my detail CV, to whom should I send my CV please?

I really want to apply and I already have experience to assist community of other token

Of course we're in need of supporters, but please follow our SN for official announcements

Smiley

Do you need more admins now?
Admin, an irrelevant question. Where are your team from?

I see Nexty is CEO is Mr. Ken Zeng, CTO is Thanh Dao. So most team are from Singapore and Vietnam?
Admin, an irrelevant question. Where are your team from?
What comes after the Smart Staking Program?
Shortly after Smart Staking Program, we have Smart Holding Program so investors will be rewarded with token from our partners for holding their investment.
Activity: 98
What comes after the Smart Staking Program?
Activity: 98
Where can I find the information about Smart Staking?
What is the amount of the Smart Staking Pool?

The Smart Staking Pool is 54 billion NTY.
Pages:
Jump to: