Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 73. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I stalled the Nexty wallet app on my iphone but cannot access. why?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I see, but please check again, the wallet I submit is Nexty wallet. 0xf41cc5a16200cb4ba4114a8ca5b1f1bd5909da0f

I did check your case. You left a space before the wallet address so the transaction is invalid. That's why you're sent an email for wallet re-submission

So do I still get the bonus of 5,000 NTY?

I'm so sorry but we have ended bonus distribution for Kucoin voting. All campaign has deadline so that the team can work smoothly. So sorry about your case. Please follow Nexty SN for other updates of Bounty (if any)

I know but it's just a very small mistake Sad Can you please help me this time?

I'm so sorry, Please be mindful next time
Activity: 80
I see, but please check again, the wallet I submit is Nexty wallet. 0xf41cc5a16200cb4ba4114a8ca5b1f1bd5909da0f

I did check your case. You left a space before the wallet address so the transaction is invalid. That's why you're sent an email for wallet re-submission

I'm so sorry but we have ended bonus distribution for Kucoin voting. All campaign has deadline so that the team can work smoothly. So sorry about your case. Please follow Nexty SN for other updates of Bounty (if any)

I know but it's just a very small mistake Sad Can you please help me this time?

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

PLease wait for official announcement. We have never told the community any specific name at this moment.
Activity: 36
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Hello admin, I have join Kucoin voting and saw the announcement of bonus distribution but I haven't got bonus. Please check for me [email protected]. Thank you sir!
Your case is accepted but the address submitted is not NTY wallet. We have already sent email for cases like you to re-submit NTY wallet. Have you re-submitted yet?

Wait, I have just checked my email. I see the mail but cannot access.

Which means you haven't re-submit til now right? You can see in the email we sent about a week ago, the deadline is 25 Aug. The form is already close. So sorry for your case.
Hello admin, I have join Kucoin voting and saw the announcement of bonus distribution but I haven't got bonus. Please check for me [email protected]. Thank you sir!
Your case is accepted but the address submitted is not NTY wallet. We have already sent email for cases like you to re-submit NTY wallet. Have you re-submitted yet?

Wait, I have just checked my email. I see the mail but cannot access.

Thank you. Give me good news soon, Nexty Team.
Thank you, buddy. Nexty To the Moon !!!
Thank you. Give me good news soon, Nexty Team.
Can I do something so NTY price will increase?
How could one business be integrated with Nexty Platform?
Just documents and signature, and smart contracts.
How could one business be integrated with Nexty Platform?
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
You could find the information you need on:
Medium: https://medium.com/nextyplatform
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextyio
Telegram: https://t.me/nexty_io
Pages:
Jump to: