Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 76. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Can Nexty become the next Ethereum?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How is Proof of Foundation different than other Consensus?
In many replies before, I have mentioned NTF right? Well, it is a token used to choose a block sealer, only who has enough NTF that can mine the blocks. PoW choose a blocksealer by how fast a miner can seal a block right? The fastest miner will be rewarded. But in PoF, reward is given randomly to the sealer that entered the sealing round that has the number matched with the result of the calculation of the sealing round.
How is Proof of Foundation different than other Consensus?
What is NTF?

For only the first 10 billion of NTY joining Smart Staking program within 3 months: 10,000 NTY in the wallet will have one NTF generated automatically. NTF is not available until April 12, 2018.
My updates are automatically installed when it's available.... Does that mean there is a chance that I might lose my coins if something goes wrong with the update?

Hi there, just backup your wallet regularly just to make sure that nothing goes wrong
My updates are automatically installed when it's available.... Does that mean there is a chance that I might lose my coins if something goes wrong with the update?
Hi admin, does smart staking continue for new ones?

Smart staking is available until the reward pool runs dry. Yes it is.
Hi admin, does smart staking continue for new ones?
is there any reward for voting on coinex?

It's free voting. Anyone can vote. It's not a campaign. If you want your investment to profit, well 1 vote counts.
is there any reward for voting on coinex?
Activity: 80
Okay, there are 2 cases.
1stly, if you join smartstaking with NTY from ICO on app.nexty.io, pls log in app.nexty.io again and claim private key (pk) - we send this pk to your registered email. Use this pk to log in smartstaking.nexty.io and continue ss as we'll change your old pack to new site.
2ndly, if you're new, pls use the private key right from your apps for smart staking.

It's a little bit complicated as we shift from centralised app to the decentralised one. Feel free to ask if you have any question!

The first case is a liitle bit hard to understand. Anw I'm new so I got the 2nd case. Thanks admin
Okay, there are 2 cases.
1stly, if you join smartstaking with NTY from ICO on app.nexty.io, pls log in app.nexty.io again and claim private key (pk) - we send this pk to your registered email. Use this pk to log in smartstaking.nexty.io and continue ss as we'll change your old pack to new site.
2ndly, if you're new, pls use the private key right from your apps for smart staking.

It's a little bit complicated as we shift from centralised app to the decentralised one. Feel free to ask if you have any question!
Admin, I change my wallet from Android phone to iOS phone, but it cannot open, it says the apps doesn't trust rexcore something

Please follow the Instruction here properly to install:
Step 1: Please click to the following LINK TO DOWNLOAD Nexty wallet for iOS (only accessible on safari web browser) https://nexty.io/ios-beta

Step 2: Click "Install" Nexty wallet apps.
Step 3: To run the applications, please access Setting -> General -> Device Management,
Step 4: Choose “Trust”, fill in the company name with "Jexcore Infotech Private Limited"

Then enter back up code right? what if I lost the back up code? can I take it back?

Nope, this app is decentralised so no one trully control your account. But if you keep the private key you can still log in using private key

Oh I see, but private key claimed from Wallet apps and private key from app.nexty.io or smartstaking.nexty.io. Are they the same?? I'm so lost
Admin, I change my wallet from Android phone to iOS phone, but it cannot open, it says the apps doesn't trust rexcore something

Step 1: Please click to the following LINK TO DOWNLOAD Nexty wallet for iOS (only accessible on safari web browser) https://nexty.io/ios-beta

Step 3: To run the applications, please access Setting -> General -> Device Management,
Step 4: Choose “Trust”, fill in the company name with "Jexcore Infotech Private Limited"

Then enter back up code right? what if I lost the back up code? can I take it back?

Nope, this app is decentralised so no one trully control your account. But if you keep the private key you can still log in using private key

What are the strengths of Nexty compared to other cryptocurrency?
Nexty is cryptocurrency towards payment in real life. It has the advantage of fast money transfers, no transfer fees and stable prices
Activity: 42
What are the strengths of Nexty compared to other cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: