Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 78. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Admin, when will Coinbene NTY/ETH trading pair be changed to NTY/USDT ?
Yes, it's not instantaneously eliminated.
Wow!!  You guys are thinking day and night to make this. Good job team!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes, it's not instantaneously eliminated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
the protocal claim that Nexty costs no transaction fees as well as time for transaction confirmation. I may agree with no fees, but the network confirmation must take some time
Activity: 42
Activity: 350
admin

Is the purse wallet.nexty.io safe for storage?
It depends how safe you store your private key and password. wallet.nexty.io is just an entrance point, just like the mobile wallet.
Activity: 26
I think NTY has good technology and vision. buy why you cant promote yourself with technical benefits? Investors want you to  price increases due to aggressive marketing.
Activity: 20
Will NTY price go up?
We are working to raise the price on exchanges. However, the bearing market affects all the coins. Patience is key.

Why peoples are selling NTY !!!!
vld
Activity: 95
admin

Is the purse wallet.nexty.io safe for storage?
Activity: 20
The NextyCoin project has excellent technical strength and good prospects for development, which is worthy of investors to continue to look forward to.

hope to see nexty price @ 0.1 in next year. great project for financial services.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The NextyCoin project has excellent technical strength and good prospects for development, which is worthy of investors to continue to look forward to.
Activity: 107
If I have less than 500,000 NTY 100,000 NTY I can participate in SmartStaking?
copper member
Activity: 280
Hi there,

If there are zero fees, where does your revenue come from? Zero fees does sound great  Smiley

Hi there, thanks for the interesting question!
For developers - as we all know - an allocation is already set within the whitepaper of EVERY project!
For block writers - there is block reward and only NTF holders are able to confirm and write blocks in the future.
Appreciate the quick reply. Sounds like a fantastic initiative Smiley
Hi admin, how do i start stacking on windows?

Please use your private key and log into this https://smartstaking.nexty.io/login
Activity: 98
Hi admin, how do i start stacking on windows?
Hi there,

If there are zero fees, where does your revenue come from? Zero fees does sound great  Smiley

Hi there, thanks for the interesting question!
For developers - as we all know - an allocation is already set within the whitepaper of EVERY project!
For block writers - there is block reward and only NTF holders are able to confirm and write blocks in the future.
copper member
Activity: 280
Hi there,

what is the total supply of NTY?

Hello, the total supply is 180B pNTY or 180,000,000,000 NTY where 1 pNTY = 10,000 NTY.

Thanks for the detailed explanation Smiley how about DCCS?

Nexty introduced the Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System(DCCS) to enhance the valuation of early pNTY adopters. In addition to NTY, Nexty also has the Nexty Foundation token NTF.

DCCS processes NTY transaction without a fee instantly. NTF will be used to verify NTY transactions and owners of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month instead of receiving immediate transaction verification fees as commonly found in other Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF’s total supply is limited to only 10,000,000.

With Nexty ecosystem model, NTY coin will increase its value, resulting in the increase of NTF’s token value as well.

Hello, the total supply is 180B pNTY or 180,000,000,000 NTY where 1 pNTY = 10,000 NTY.

Thanks for the detailed explanation Smiley how about DCCS?

Pages:
Jump to: