Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15 - page 4. (Read 25341 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Warning: This is a known scammer dev...watch out.
The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use. The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history. Proof listed below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8384485

dude you should just give it up, no1 is really listening and its already on an exchange......
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use. The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history. Proof listed below.

Is this idiot ItsNotMe still spamming ? I've got him on ignore so I don't see anything.. but THAT is somethings the mods should go after..

yes he still does that. If I weren't that lazy I'm pretty sure that it also would be an indicator to Show that some accounts troll around in several threads. Yes maybe they are right and they are good People trying to protect me from losing Money to bad devs.. but who knows.

The Quote he's always posting is a Response from another guy to my questions regarding credibility of NM dev.
All I can see is that I replied and asked another question (just scroll down 5 Messages) - and guess what, None of them responded. Don't get me wrong, I can't and won't say that not replying anymore is a clear sign that they are fudders, but at this Point it Looks like their arguments against NM aren't that strong. Or they're just annoyed by the Situation.

For me there is, at this Point, no real proof that NM is a scam dev, especially because of the above.

+1

Greed over his pool fees can even make a "hero" support a scammer....sad. FYI - I have linked proof in my post.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Is this idiot ItsNotMe still spamming ? I've got him on ignore so I don't see anything.. but THAT is somethings the mods should go after..

yes he still does that. If I weren't that lazy I'm pretty sure that it also would be an indicator to Show that some accounts troll around in several threads. Yes maybe they are right and they are good People trying to protect me from losing Money to bad devs.. but who knows.

The Quote he's always posting is a Response from another guy to my questions regarding credibility of NM dev.
All I can see is that I replied and asked another question (just scroll down 5 Messages) - and guess what, None of them responded. Don't get me wrong, I can't and won't say that not replying anymore is a clear sign that they are fudders, but at this Point it Looks like their arguments against NM aren't that strong. Or they're just annoyed by the Situation.

For me there is, at this Point, no real proof that NM is a scam dev, especially because of the above.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Spammers gonna spam - seems that this isn't considered legitimate spam, like.... oh I don't know... valuable "where-can-I-mine-this" info?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Watch out evrybody, the 'dev' is a scammer

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history.

Activity: 170
Im in, my GPU are FRESSSH
legendary
Activity: 1330
The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use (all were deleted). The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history, check for yourself.

SDC is opensource?

Please verify your accusation .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use (all were deleted). The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history, check for yourself.

sdc also clone btc code is a hoax! ! lol
legendary
Activity: 1330
this coin is so cheap  Grin
Activity: 868
silverduck , don't quote ItsNotMe. Just use the ignore button on him. His spam get clear out eventually.
Activity: 378
So whats going on here?

Shadow coin is super jelly and they've hired some lames to come on here and thrash a coin that can do everything it can plus a little more in a much cooler fashion?

Not at all..these are baseless accusations by this scammer dev. Check the "other" nightmare thread.

Dude get a life
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So whats going on here?

Shadow coin is super jelly and they've hired some lames to come on here and thrash a coin that can do everything it can plus a little more in a much cooler fashion?
thank you for all the fud and the low price just got some more =)
Just bought some, if you dont like the coin GTFO, simple as that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are currently available in the C-Cex trollbox for questions!

https://c-cex.com/?p=nm-btc

Nice!

We still have a developer available in the chat at C-Cex!

Whitepaper & developmental roadmap on the decentralized Nightmare market is coming 8/22/2014.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Pages:
Jump to: